The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!
De-Paradise KTV next to Eden Hotel

Went to Eden recently after a very long time din go there ...

Was surprised to see a huge KTV (3 floors high with bright neon lights) called De-Paradise KTV, right next to Eden Hotel.

Anyone can share info on this place ? Heard from contacts that this place is very luxuriously and costs min RM 2000 per night with tips for girls around RM 300 - 400.

Anyone been there b4 ?
Old 11-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24086 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: De-Paradise KTV next to Eden Hotel

This is a nite-club. You see the same mummy and gals from Deluxe.Except from the 'theme'in each individual room,i don't find it any special.The drinks are more expensive than Deluxe eventhough it's in Duty free zone.The gal is around RM60++/h if i'm not mistaken.I rather go pub.Just buy two glasses of "carrot Juice" also can 'Rabba-rabba' liao. You can 'Jio' me if you wanna go pubbing in JB. 6", JeffKL etc are also kaki.Cheers!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 12-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
This is a nite-club. You see the same mummy and gals from Deluxe.Except from the 'theme'in each individual room,i don't find it any special.The drinks are more expensive than Deluxe eventhough it's in Duty free zone.The gal is around RM60++/h if i'm not mistaken.I rather go pub.Just buy two glasses of "carrot Juice" also can 'Rabba-rabba' liao. You can 'Jio' me if you wanna go pubbing in JB. 6", JeffKL etc are also kaki.Cheers!
Which pubs in JB u go orhh ??
Old 12-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Was there for my friends birthday and I tell you its not worth the money.... the joke is this.....

He was there early with 2 friends and order 1 round of beer. As he frequent night clubs, 1 round of beer is like 3 jugs or 3 bucket costing abt RM200 guess what did he get ?

Fraking 3 crate of beer, that is 24 can X 3 . Bloody 72 can and the best part is 1 can cost RM20.

I did not ask him how much is it at the end of the day but I believe no less than 3k he would had spend.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
JeffKL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
This is a nite-club. You see the same mummy and gals from Deluxe.Except from the 'theme'in each individual room,i don't find it any special.The drinks are more expensive than Deluxe eventhough it's in Duty free zone.The gal is around RM60++/h if i'm not mistaken.I rather go pub.Just buy two glasses of "carrot Juice" also can 'Rabba-rabba' liao.You can 'Jio' me if you wanna go pubbing in JB. 6", JeffKL etc are also kaki.Cheers!
wah lao, go there and see the rooms also never jio me and 6"...

anyway, i just found out i have a contact there aka senior management who is a relative of my fren. if my fren invite me there, i jio u along. hopefully, get discounts on the room and drinks. but i think for the girls no discount lah.. ji keh sek ji keh..
Old 12-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 19
sexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila100 View Post
Went to Eden recently after a very long time din go there ...

Was surprised to see a huge KTV (3 floors high with bright neon lights) called De-Paradise KTV, right next to Eden Hotel.

Anyone can share info on this place ? Heard from contacts that this place is very luxuriously and costs min RM 2000 per night with tips for girls around RM 300 - 400.

Anyone been there b4 ?
Its a 6 Star Night Club , bro , the 1st in Malaysia ...
Old 12-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKL View Post
wah lao, go there and see the rooms also never jio me and 6"...

anyway, i just found out i have a contact there aka senior management who is a relative of my fren. if my fren invite me there, i jio u along. hopefully, get discounts on the room and drinks. but i think for the girls no discount lah.. ji keh sek ji keh..
You jio ,i go lor. But can BYO or not?I jio those pub gal to go .Better looking than those 'Paradise' gal.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 12-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
We go to those pubs as long as they have pretty and 'Hiao' gals. Anyway, there is a new pub beside the caltex station along Jalan Tebrau.Right opposite the LSB'Lixin". Checking this place out tomorrow.If you 'on' then PM me lor.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
samsam13 is Cool - loads of Potential

As i know, Deluxe and De-Paradise is under "Aloha" company.

Those place are high expenses. Went there one time only, feel like not going next time.
Old 15-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Normally we hang around in Pelangi area. De Cool, Be Cool, Crystal 2, SP, Belles, AW, MU dan banyak lagi.

Aiyoyo, that night club I got heard before also. Damn expensive. I rather go lim beer in pub then next day go for a good solid kaw kaw massage.
Old 16-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PgHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexkingkl View Post
Its a 6 Star Night Club , bro , the 1st in Malaysia ...
Places like Bintang Palace considered how many stars bro??
Old 19-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Samster

sexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PgHunter View Post
Places like Bintang Palace considered how many stars bro??
Bintang Palace is 5 Star ...
Old 22-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Par Favor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow will try this place with kaki soon. thanks for the info.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Par Favor View Post
wow will try this place with kaki soon. thanks for the info.
need me to intro u a good mummy , bro ...
Old 17-12-2007, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lioncourt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to look-see after Roman Spa. Nice GRO brought me around the whole palatial KTV.

Was told:
Room rates from RM150 to RM380 for whole night. RM380 deluxe room has pool table, daybed, dinner table and U-shaped couch that can sit 20 pax.

Martell VSOP is RM500 something(?), Cordon Bleu is RM1000 or so, and Martell tua pao is about RM1400 something for some package deal that comes with 50% off room rates.

RM8.50 per pax for tidbits.

Ladies are at RM66+ per hour and minimum booking of 3 hours. Include locals and malay girls.

One thing I don't know though.
Anybody knows the playability factor of the girls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1