The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dreamzknight is stuck in moderation for some time to come
The best time to bonk a married woman in her bed is when her husband go reservist

I know this colleague of mine who is married. Face wise still not bad looking. Body wise a B cup with perky ass. We can click quite well and we can talk almost anything under the sun. She even share her problems with me.

Occasionally, we would go out for dinner and drink. Everytime i would look at her perky ass and wish that i could give that ass a good ramming.

So one day she told me her husband is gg for reservist for a week and she would be home alone. I initated we go have a meal and drink after work. That night, while we are drinking, we started to get touchy with each other. I keep groping her thighs and body and started to kiss her cheek and lips. Then i took a brave step of telling her I wanna do it with her. Surprisingly she agreed and even said do it at her house since nobody is at home.

When we reach her house, we get into passionate kissing and groping from the living room to her bedroom. Stripped her off her tight one-piece dress, i paint her face and whole body with my naughty tongue. Frenching her, licking and sucking her nipples. SLowly i spread open her legs and lick her pussy. SHe let out a lodu moan as if she has not have sex for a long time.

THen jus when i wanted to bonk her, she went to her drawer trying to take out something. I asked her ""what are you doing?". She said she is taking a condom for me to wear. I rejected her, persuading her that raw is more shiok and assure her that i will withdraw.

SO she allow me to fuck her raw. Holy shit, she was moaning as thought she does not have sex for ages. I gave her a good ramming during the whole process. So when i was about to ejaculate, i was thinking should i withdraw or jus shoot in. I heck care, jus shoot in her pussy.

I thought that she would be angry with me for shooting in. But she does not flare up except saying "why u shoot in? I am married ok." Then blush it off.

The feeling of fucking a woman on her own bed when the husband is on reservist is the best acheivement a guy would have. I can only tell the husband "sorry, but your wife allows me to fuck her on your bed""
Old 15-09-2016, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
VincentnYu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The best time to bonk a married woman in her bed is when her husband go reservist

Will you continue with her? Esp when her Husband is back?
Old 15-09-2016, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best time to bonk a married woman in her bed is when her husband go reservist

If there is a first time, likely a second or third will follow

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dreamzknight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentnYu View Post
Will you continue with her? Esp when her Husband is back?
Of cus, free bonk, who dont want. Jus that not at her house if her husband back.
Old 15-09-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10045 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

TS is describing what his friend is doing to his wife while TS is in reservists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamzknight View Post
I know this colleague of mine who is married. Face wise still not bad looking. Body wise a B cup with perky ass. We can click quite well and we can talk almost anything under the sun. She even share her problems with me.

Occasionally, we would go out for dinner and drink. Everytime i would look at her perky ass and wish that i could give that ass a good ramming.

So one day she told me her husband is gg for reservist for a week and she would be home alone. I initated we go have a meal and drink after work. That night, while we are drinking, we started to get touchy with each other. I keep groping her thighs and body and started to kiss her cheek and lips. Then i took a brave step of telling her I wanna do it with her. Surprisingly she agreed and even said do it at her house since nobody is at home.

When we reach her house, we get into passionate kissing and groping from the living room to her bedroom. Stripped her off her tight one-piece dress, i paint her face and whole body with my naughty tongue. Frenching her, licking and sucking her nipples. SLowly i spread open her legs and lick her pussy. SHe let out a lodu moan as if she has not have sex for a long time.

THen jus when i wanted to bonk her, she went to her drawer trying to take out something. I asked her ""what are you doing?". She said she is taking a condom for me to wear. I rejected her, persuading her that raw is more shiok and assure her that i will withdraw.

SO she allow me to fuck her raw. Holy shit, she was moaning as thought she does not have sex for ages. I gave her a good ramming during the whole process. So when i was about to ejaculate, i was thinking should i withdraw or jus shoot in. I heck care, jus shoot in her pussy.

I thought that she would be angry with me for shooting in. But she does not flare up except saying "why u shoot in? I am married ok." Then blush it off.

The feeling of fucking a woman on her own bed when the husband is on reservist is the best acheivement a guy would have. I can only tell the husband "sorry, but your wife allows me to fuck her on your bed""
Old 15-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

:d:d:d:d:d

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 15-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

TS you not scare her husband will beat you up ?
Old 15-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Likely to be someone fucking TS's wife. Lol
Old 15-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
DirtySerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think you have a typo error, it should be friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
TS is describing what his friend is doing to his wife while TS is in reservists.
Old 15-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Suracai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS daydreaming again, as usual
Old 15-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
xasdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySerry View Post
i think you have a typo error, it should be friends
Typo... Friends n Bros out here.. ts.. when's your next reservist..
Old 15-09-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14437 / Power: 20
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

omfg ! the original dreamzknight is back to action again !
Old 16-09-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Sentosa Cannon is back....
Old 16-09-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Hahaha....during ICT is also my best times to be fucking my fwbs (someone elses wife) or hunt for new ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1