The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 19
Summit is a glorious beacon of lightSummit is a glorious beacon of lightSummit is a glorious beacon of lightSummit is a glorious beacon of lightSummit is a glorious beacon of lightSummit is a glorious beacon of light
Missed Opportunities

Time and Again We might be wondering about those "Missed Opportunities".

There might be time when we are "very near" , yet so far ..... Somehow, for whatever reason, you might hold back some sexventures and had been wondering what it might had been if you had proceeded further .. or taken another step where you had left behind.

I started this thread after reading quite a number of posting about bros here relenting about those times when opportunities are there and they did not take them up.

Please share your stories about those missed opportunities and let's have some interesting thoughts about this.....
Old 14-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!
Re: Missed Opportunities

Don't be a lazy asshole.....there are threads for this already....plus for goodness sake if you wanna start a thread then post something of your own.
Old 14-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Samster

Summit is a glorious beacon of lightSummit is a glorious beacon of lightSummit is a glorious beacon of lightSummit is a glorious beacon of lightSummit is a glorious beacon of lightSummit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy View Post
Don't be a lazy asshole.....there are threads for this already....plus for goodness sake if you wanna start a thread then post something of your own.
My humble apologies ....

I got these thoughts after reading some posting.. ( the last one being th tuition teacher ) and it didn;t cross my mind that this topic might had been started before.

I DO NOT intend to be an Asshole ( but surely you are quite rude, imho ). I apolgise again for this thread ... and please ignore this thread, as I am not able to delete them ( else admin, please do me a favour by deleting this, I thank you, sincerely )
Old 14-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
My humble apologies ....

I got these thoughts after reading some posting.. ( the last one being th tuition teacher ) and it didn;t cross my mind that this topic might had been started before.

I DO NOT intend to be an Asshole ( but surely you are quite rude, imho ). I apolgise again for this thread ... and please ignore this thread, as I am not able to delete them ( else admin, please do me a favour by deleting this, I thank you, sincerely )
If rude i would be using 4 letter words.....please understand that if you want to start a thread then start with yourself. Others are also tired to come in read and see nothing.

Last but not least.....here is to share.....so let's not waste samsters time and bandwith though got no pics.
Old 14-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
....plus for goodness sake if you wanna start a thread then post something of your own.
Yes, as a matter of fact, I was in the mist of typing some of my "missed encounter" which happens many years ago during my twenties...

I am so discouraged and Do not feel like continuing writing those articles.. and surely this would be my last posting here ...

Thanks for the kind words and do have a nice day, Goodbye ...

( the rating, though not important to me, has dropped so much just because of my ignorant, members here are very unforgiving .. )
Old 14-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
If rude i would be using 4 letter words.....please understand that if you want to start a thread then start with yourself. Others are also tired to come in read and see nothing.

Last but not least.....here is to share.....so let's not waste samsters time and bandwith though got no pics.
If rude i would be using 4 letter words ..
Don;t need , the use of Lazy assholes is BAD enough .. ( why names calling ? ) It is very hurting for me , bad enough

if you want to start a thread then start with yourself ..
I thought after starting the thread I could take my time to type my experiences ( while others are typing theirs )

Others are also tired to come in read and see nothing.
Not that this would happen but you gave me NO TIME to complete writing my stories and started to call me names

so let's not waste samsters time and bandwith though got no pics...
I think this is just your excuse for being a HERO for others ( in fact you are now wasting others' time by our "arguments" . which is totally uncalled for ! ) you wasted for time and denied others to read ..the so call "here to share"

I don;t think you as a moderator should be so high handed and impatient to wait a while for continued posting. This Site MAY BELONG to YOU , but also you need not behave like this

(( By the way, it is quite impossible to search , read and find if threads had been opened or discussed before ...... , EVEN if they were, is it not allright that thread be re-started for further contributions ? ))

Once again, thanks for reading this and WISH YOU EVERY LUCK in your policing of the Forum .
Old 15-11-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

There is a difference being Rude and vulgar.
Read some your comments and they are often either lacking sophistication or good taste

RUDE : offensively impolite or ill-mannered
Vulgar: making explicit and offensive reference to sex

see ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1