The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold
What will you do if this situation occurred?

Just to share an incident.

Just nw an unfamiliar number sms me:

He: 你好,高洁!你今天几点去上班?
Me: 你哪位啊?
He: 我是你客人啊
Me: 哪位啊?
He: 小冰,记得吗?看样子你是不记得我了吧!
Me: 我和男朋友在一起,没空聊!

I know I'm abit boh liao. Cos this happened during my lunchtime so I tease the guy abit. Wondering how many bros will do the same like me when they receive such sms?

P.S. Calling for 小冰!If you are a bro here, just to let u know u got the wrong number. Next time wanna save a KTV gal number, please save the correct number.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What will you do if this situation occurred?

Maybe KTV girl purposely give wrong number. LOL!
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Agreed. So indirectly I'm helping the guy not to waste time and money on the gal.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
Wondering how many bros will do the same like me when they receive such sms?
Replying wrong calls and sms looking for singers/KTV girls:

Here is 1

Note: I only make fun using a prepaid card phone not my other 2 work phones
Old 04-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Replying wrong calls and sms looking for singers/KTV girls:

Here is 1

Almost all male callers will blow-up when I answered their wrong numbers
Haha. I agree. I just wondering how the heck can this guy get a wrong number

What i usually do is use my phone to give the gal a miss call right there on the spot.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
Haha. I agree. I just wondering how the heck can this guy get a wrong number

What i usually do is use my phone to give the gal a miss call right there on the spot.
Either the 1st or last digit wrong I guess

But 1 guy quite sotong and perhaps he was in rage cos he redailed the nos demanding an explaination why I was with "her" but I just cut him off with" 喂! 喂! 喂! 哎呀.... and cut him off.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

I ever received 1 wrong text from a KTV cai with message: 下来吗?. My replied: 你发错了. To my surprised, she called my nos and asked same question again. I told her it's wrong number and seized the opportunity to ask her: 你那场的啊? (cos background noises confirmed a HFJ) unfortunately she apologized and said never mind. I still keeping her nos using an "X" as her name in my contact list cos no harm atall as maybe she might call again
Old 04-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I ever received 1 wrong text from a KTV cai with message: 下来吗?. My replied: 你发错了. To my surprised, she called my nos and asked same question again. I told her it's wrong number and seized the opportunity to ask her: 你那场的啊? (cos background noises confirmed a HFJ) unfortunately she apologized and said never mind. I still keeping her nos using an "X" as her name in my contact list cos no harm atall as maybe she might call again
Haha. If i were the gal, I would have told u the joint. No harm in getting another customer.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
caister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if i were u, would add her to wechat and see how she looked like so maybe can have another great story to share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1