The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2004, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Corinthian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up FR on Kelly(h7r4) & Petain 1st-Timer Guide

Aloha to all fellow brudders!

I have been gathering informations and tips from the forum for a few days before my trip todae, down to Petain for the first time! First time mah, so abit excited, then always see FR by other brudders, so excited to write one of my own also, haha...

And for the benefits of any new brudders, i have also put myself into their shoe todae, and come up with this Petain-First-Timer-Guide. Hope this guide can help make some first-timers' trips easier and smoother.

Also, i will be providing a detailed Field Report on H7R4-Kelly. I know the FR is not up to standard yet and too lengthy, but i will do better next time. Hope u guys enjoy the Guide/FR, any feedbacks or comments are welcome. If any part of my report is incorrect, pls kindly correct me. Thanks all brudders!

PETAIN FIRST-TIMER GUIDE:

How to get to the Petain houses?
-I thought it was hard...hell no! It was damn easy! Driving i no need sae lah, serangoon rd/kitchener rd/ragoon rd correct liao.. For those taking public transport like me, u can either pick taxis/buses/MRT. Take cab just said Petain Rd or Marne Rd. Take buses can take either Bus Num 97,111,106,139,81 or 13. For trains, just take to Farrer Park MRT, get out from Exit G (u should see a motor/car/mechanic shop with red signboard beside the exit). Out the exit, walk left all the way down, pass a bustop,continue until u see a Indian Temple, then cross the rd to the opp. side. Continue walkin down along the rd and u will see Marne Rd, turn in at the right alley, and walk until u see a 24 hr kopitiam, turn right again, and u should see many machiam terraces hses/shops with nums...hola, u had reached the heaven!

How do start bonking?
-WAlk along the houses, choose 1 u wan, walk in. Inside many rms, dun nid to remember gt light no light, door open means she available, door closed means no. After u pick your hse and rm (the WL should be lying or sitting on the bed beside the door reading/watch tv/kniting/staring at ceiling), juz ask straight away "How muchy missy?", she will tell u a price (either 30,40,50), u ok juz step in close the door. Depend on the WL or urself, u can pay upfront or after the bonk....the rest of the actions are for u guys to self-discover! happy bonking and dun forget ur FR!!!

STORY-MODE FIELD REPORT: Kelly-H7R4

Argh man...first time down to petain, and i wont sae it's a good experience for me...I reached there at 3.30pm, quite crowded outside all the hses,gt many old uncles,30+/40+ men, 2 young men like me, and 2 angmo...I lighted a ciagrette and slowly walked by the hses and at the same time drinking my Red Bull and lookin at my hp coz i saved all the h?r? inside. I saw the first few hses like all doors closed, thought so suay kanna peak hr sia...sian liao...first i walk to h20, wanted to look for maggie, but cannot find rm18, sibei strange...walked out and go to h11, did not went in becoz: (1)3,4 men waiting outside the hse liao, (2)inside at least 6 men standing around....sian liao loh, means AA (r6) and JaiJai(r9) are out. Remember still gt h10r10 kathy, but her door closed....feeling depressed liao...

My hp left only 1 more WL, Jac (h7r1)....so walked quickly to h7, and walked up. Fark! r1 door closed! hainz...just when i thought maybe go other hses anyhow try one, i saw the opened rm beside the staircase, r4....saw the chick inside, whao, nt bad sia...she look like typical malaysian ah-lian with long and dyed blonde reborn hair, chio leh..then she wearing this yellow 1-piece mini-dress....quite sexy also...juz as i was wondering want to go in anot, a thai foreign walked up the stairs and stop outside her rm and stare...i though KNN got so suay mah! like tat also can kanna cut Q! But he stare stare 3 min den he walked off...i straight away go over and into the rm. I said :"Xiao jie..." She replied straight away w/o lookin at me (she was kniting) :"Wu shi..." So i think for 5 secs, then :"ok!". I go in put my bag down and close the door. Den i ask her pay first or wad, she sae up to me, so i thought i pay first maybe she more happy can do better job....so i paid and strip. She striped damn fast sia, nt even wearing bra, juz tat 1-piece yellow dress with bareback and a black panty...then wash-up nothing interesting...touch her boobs abit, not very big...maybe B or barely C nia...then she dry herself with a towel and pass me a roll of toilet paper for wiping myself...%$#@^&*.......nvm....then she ask me lie down on the bed, face up...then straight away put on cap on my rod...i was thinking "sian no BBBJ"...cap on liao, she started BJ kneeling on the bed beside me, not much kick.... normal bj...i touch touch ard, den wan touch the cunt, but wat the hell! she kept her legs closed like oyster shell! I abit tulan liao, tried to force open with 1 hand, barely enough for a hand to go in, just managed to touch touch 10 sec, she ask me go up....wha....i sian 1/2....nvm....i go up missionary, sian sian pump for 5 min, she gave a few moans, show me a "ohh...i feel pain..." face, i play play nipples abit, grab the boobs gently, sqeeze sqeeze abit, then wanted a kiss on the lip, but she keep closing her eyes, and worse! my lips haven even reach her lips yet, she jerked her head sideway and immediately reach for a tissue paper and wipe her cheek...i was like "wtf! so hygenic ah! i bathe with Dettol then come here one leh!" 1/2 the mood gone liao....

Then suddenly she said i like abit tired, not pumpin hard enough, maybe doggie easier for me, den she changed her position. I did not sae anything much, juz said "okok...", den doggie, pump in rytheme; hard,soft,hard,hard,soft...and all the while during the doggie, she only moan twice (so soft that even my pet cat can do 10 times louder..), and she rested her head on the pillow faced down, left hand grabbing the pillow tightly,right hand under pillow....after 10 min, i ask her changed i below can anot, she like abit tulan, but still go on top...then ask me "still need very long to come ah?", i actually can last quite long lah (coz i keep distracting myself with the tv to go longer), but i told her "soon lah.." then she on top up & down less than 20 thrusts, stopped and lie on me..i asked:"y? tired ah?" she replied:"on top of coz tired lah." (now then u know! neh neh pok sia, i after work come here paid u 50 bucks to enjoy myself,and u make me go on top, i nt tired ah!?") Then i see time almost 20 min liao, ask her might as well finished me off with a gd hj...so she climbed down sit beside me then hj. Once again i tried to finger her, this time i got my index finger inside rather easy, but guess wad's her response? A 2-sec hateful stare + a complain sae my fingernail long...wha...nabei, i goin crazy...my fingernail only 0.3cm long leh! very pain meh!? wha...nvm....i damn sian liao, so gt my fingers out and fondle her boobs enough liao. 3 min of hj and i juz let my rod shoot...and she's actually smiling when i shoot...damn,

For 25 mins i only see her smile 5 times; (1) when i step into her rm (2) when i paid her (3) when i shot (4) when she washing me (5) when i leave and she sae bye-bye to me so cheerfully...
$#@^&**^^%

GRADES FIELD REPORT: Kelly-H7R4

Looks: Chio. ah-lian looking. *8/10
Figure: Slim and tall (abt 165cm), but boobs abit small, abt B or C. Bum quite fleshy. Juz nice for bang bang. *7/10
Skin: Quite smooth. Quite fair complexion. *7/10
Pussy: Not very tight. But still ok lah.. *6/10
BBBJ: Not available.
AR: NOt available.
BJ: Normal skill with cap on, nothing special. No deep-throat, no CIM. *6/10
HJ: Quick hands. *6/10
FJ: Nt very satisfied. Missionary at least she still bother to moan,doggie startin moan abit,after awhile silent. *6/10
Dmg: SGD 50

CONCLUSION(S):

For brothers who's lookin for a good-looking WL to bonk, den u guys can go for her. Look at her only can turn-on(except for big boobs lovers). Attitude-wise, i wont sae she's rude or wad, seems friendly but dont tok much. Might abit black-faced if u do something she's nt happy with. Service-wise, abit lacking. No bbbj,no french-kiss,no lick face, no cim, no nipple-sucking, no fingering, no ass-rim, no pussy-sucking.......So as i said, if looks are impt to u, den u might like her,if u r lookin for services, she might nt be suitable.

RTF: Maybe, if really all the other WL i like all not available.

Finally finished my report...wha...damn long sia....lolx...hope u guys wun get tulan reading this...If anyone have any FR on Kelly, pls tell me too (post a link or copy and paste).. Btw, how come i cant find maggie's rm? h20r18 rite? And do jai jai and aa allow cim?
Old 13-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR on Kelly(h7r4) & Petain 1st-Timer Guide

[QUOTE=Corinthian]Aloha to all fellow brudders!

I have been gathering informations and tips from the forum for a few days before my trip todae, down to Petain for the first time! First time mah, so abit excited, then always see FR by other brudders, so excited to write one of my own also, haha...

================================================== ========

Hi Bro. your FR is supeb, detailed and eleborate. Keep it up, I enjoyed your style of writing. Much better than the "Letter to the Corinthian" which was written in parables.
Cheers
Old 14-04-2004, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinthian
Btw, how come i cant find maggie's rm? h20r18 rite? And do jai jai and aa allow cim?
h20r18 - all the way in, room on the right.
Old 26-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 21
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: FR on Kelly(h7r4) & Petain 1st-Timer Guide

yo bro corinthian,
when u going down again?
can bring me along?
me first timer sia....
gf kns one... cannot do this cannot do tt...
wan to do some live firing exercise b4 i fuck her upside down...
if possible can jio me along?
Old 26-07-2004, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to all

Good effort bro Corinthian....when Kelly was quite new, she allowed fingering but I guess she disallowed now for whatever reasons....

Adios...
Old 26-07-2004, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
awesomefucker is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I agree with you. I have tried her quite some her back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR
Good effort bro Corinthian....when Kelly was quite new, she allowed fingering but I guess she disallowed now for whatever reasons....

Adios...
Old 26-07-2004, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

well done bro cor and welcome to the family
Old 31-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 22
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice FR. but $50 ah.. i seldom pay for so high there one.. at most $40 coz so far quite disappointed with most of the service, but if considering 30-40 ok lah.

Seen quite a few recommendation here but always no chance to up one, end up either going for poor service one or route to GL for 80 or thai 40 heheh.

Old 31-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Metric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoratian
Nice FR. but $50 ah.. i seldom pay for so high there one.. at most $40 coz so far quite disappointed with most of the service, but if considering 30-40 ok lah.

Seen quite a few recommendation here but always no chance to up one, end up either going for poor service one or route to GL for 80 or thai 40 heheh.
trust me bro....or should i say trust us. u will get a totally different experience with those $50 WLs.
Old 01-08-2004, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
BossAhBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think i have her before not bad and good service
Old 01-08-2004, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 22
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metric
trust me bro....or should i say trust us. u will get a totally different experience with those $50 WLs.
lolz... hey try H5R55, H11(Jia Jia or AA), these 3 my friend's favourite... service ala GL 150, got AR, 69, frenching everything also got. H7R1, Jac for looks (look like wong li lin). For mi, I onli got one tirak, H10R2... lao chio, the rest I not interested
Old 01-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 21
speedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: FR on Kelly(h7r4) & Petain 1st-Timer Guide

hi , tis is my 1st post here .

any good ones to recommend at petain ? i onli tried the one at unit 3 , 2nd level .
Old 06-08-2004, 10:55 AM
camry.

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Good FR Bro! Keep it up!
Old 09-08-2004, 11:37 PM
scorpie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster
lolz... hey try H5R55, H11(Jia Jia or AA), these 3 my friend's favourite... service ala GL 150, got AR, 69, frenching everything also got. H7R1, Jac for looks (look like wong li lin). For mi, I onli got one tirak, H10R2... lao chio, the rest I not interested

hi, saw H10R2 the other day n u said she's ur tirak. Can tell me more about her? find her not bad but i've actually never seen her before till lately. thks.
Old 17-09-2004, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
horserider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Corinithan,
Quite agreed with Ur view on Kelly.
I wonder wat is wrong with her attitude ?
I told her to let mi finger her pussy, she gave mi a warning tat she can call mata to book mi for rape. ( she refused to let mi see her cunt , instead she close her legs tight. wat for be a hooker if she don't want this or that ?) my friend told mi she had an air of arrogance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1