The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Thisisit123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Heading to HCM next month looking for outcall services as i would be in my hotel most of the time. Any bros have any recommendations?
Old 21-10-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
timmyh is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Anyone in HCMC now? I'm hanging out at the Japanese town area. PM me let's meet up. I'll be here for a week.
Old Today, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Can I ask for info on HCM here or mentioning non-sponsored establishments/prices etc also not allowed?

I am looking for bar/club/ktv with open lounge area and PRs.
Old Today, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Can I ask for info on HCM here or mentioning non-sponsored establishments/prices etc also not allowed?

I am looking for bar/club/ktv with open lounge area and PRs.
Only the two massage establishments not allowed to mention...since in 2023 there were many pages mentioned and you still can search...

You can visit the bars or beer clubs along Pasteur Road or Ham Nghi roads...all these bars may or may not have bar gals to entertain you...Bui Vien or Japan town also have many bars/clubs to drink with PRs to entertain you if you buy ladies drink...

As for Gangs or Beer gardens is a watering hold places and serve food...no PRs or gals to entertain you...but you can bring your own gals...

As for KTV, I suggest you search the hcm thread to refer som eof the past discussions...

Dun be lazy and do some reading...research yourself...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1