The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
Hi guys, will appreciate if you can provide the goggle map link for Spring massage with "juagen" in your next post. As I did a search but ended up with at least 6 spring massage around asoke area. Thank you so much.
Bro, it should be this following address:
Spring Massage & Spa
21/2 Sukhumvit 24 Alley, Khwaeng Khlong Tan, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
Old Today, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Vinrington deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Thai Juagen MP

https://s-bkk.com/address

Spring Massage has a branch at Asoke too :
Room 206,2nd Floor, Time Square Building, 246 Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

It is located inside a building, the building has a Starbucks facing the main road. This is newer and possibly smaller than the Soi 24 branch. I tried JG at both places and the masseuse are well trained. When they use the hot stone, quite shiok. I prefer the Soi 24 branch as it has a discreet side entrance towards the back of the building. And the infamous alley is nearby (i like to go 102). But Asoke branch has smile BKK and wonder just around the corner too. Recommend booking in advance before going to either branch. I did not really feel more power when live firing or peeing after their JG but overall it was a nice experience in very relaxing environment and the massage is pretty good too. masseuse at Asoke managed to loosen my tough left shoulder muscle.

My PRC friends brought me to Ho Li and treated me to the most expensive package that can only be performed by masseuse #1 . Facilities are more basic and no light music or nice smells. The old lady spent a lot of time sticking her finger in my asshole , slightly painful and recommend clearing bowels before going . balls also had slight sore feeling but it went away after 1-2 hours. She can speak Cantonese so no worries about communication if u can manage basic canto. I visited Elsa at Aries later in the day, managed to stay rock hard when she went thru her lengthy SOP. Release was very shiok, when Elsa asked if I wanna try 2nd shot, I declined because I had to catch my breath. I guess both Ho Li and Elsa should be credited to the explosive and shiok release but maybe the JG deserves more credit because Elsa’s braces was a slight turn off for me and her SOP felt a bit commercial.

Overall, I would say Thai JG is different from the PRC type where they tend to concentrate more on the penis. Still worth trying when u r in the land of smiles.

Last edited by Vinrington; Today at 05:40 PM.
Old Today, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinrington View Post
https://s-bkk.com/address

Spring Massage has a branch at Asoke too :
Room 206,2nd Floor, Time Square Building, 246 Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

It is located inside a building, the building has a Starbucks facing the main road. This is newer and possibly smaller than the Soi 24 branch. I tried JG at both places and the masseuse are well trained. When they use the hot stone, quite shiok. I prefer the Soi 24 branch as it has a discreet side entrance towards the back of the building. And the infamous alley is nearby (i like to go 102). But Asoke branch has smile BKK and wonder just around the corner too. Recommend booking in advance before going to either branch. I did not really feel more power when live firing or peeing after their JG but overall it was a nice experience in very relaxing environment and the massage is pretty good too. masseuse at Asoke managed to loosen my tough left shoulder muscle.

My PRC friends brought me to Ho Li and treated me to the most expensive package that can only be performed by masseuse #1 . Facilities are more basic and no light music or nice smells. The old lady spent a lot of time sticking her finger in my asshole , slightly painful and recommend clearing bowels before going . balls also had slight sore feeling but it went away after 1-2 hours. She can speak Cantonese so no worries about communication if u can manage basic canto. I visited Elsa at Aries later in the day, managed to stay rock hard when she went thru her lengthy SOP. Release was very shiok, when Elsa asked if I wanna try 2nd shot, I declined because I had to catch my breath. I guess both Ho Li and Elsa should be credited to the explosive and shiok release but maybe the JG deserves more credit because Elsa’s braces was a slight turn off for me and her SOP felt a bit commercial.

Overall, I would say Thai JG is different from the PRC type where they tend to concentrate more on the penis. Still worth trying when u r in the land of smiles.
Hi Bro, can check the address of Ho Li please? What's the damage for the most expensive one? Thank you
Old Today, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Vinrington deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Thai Juagen MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsiar74 View Post
Hi Bro, can check the address of Ho Li please? What's the damage for the most expensive one? Thank you
238 21 Soi Ratchadaphisek 18, Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand

holizhualongjin.com 6.9K/140min
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1