The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 13
senja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to all
My FB stories

New here and I am awed by bro and sisda experiences in this forum. Like to share a few of my own. These are recollection from a long time ago and some details were lost and filled in with  my own imagination. I had taken a lot of liberties with these stories and hope members read with a pinch of salt.

We use to call ppl we f**k that we never marry lovers before the term FB become popular. I had been around and has a few lovers before I married one of them and retired from the chionging scene. For the purpose of this thread I will refer these lovers as FB. All FB shared some path with me in this journey called life. They could had been easily become my wife if not for some turn of events in my life. This is the story of one of my FB, Jane;  ex-hostelite, model  & engineer turned FB. 

Jane was 20 when we met in NUS. She was a freshie studying Science and from Malaysia. She was in my orientation group and we hit it off easily as both of us like photography. From subjects like lenses, aperture, f-stop, lighting etc we slowly proceeded to the subject of nude photography. I was looking for a nude model then and I suggested she become my model. She said no way as film needed to be developed outside. Told her I do my own black and white development and i would give her the negatives after i developed the film. After my assurance and seeing my works, finally she relented with one condition. A really spoil sport one. She wanted to keep her bra and panties on. Left with no choices I agreed.

I stayed in a single room then and this is the scene of the shoot. Well, it was my first nude shoot, thus I was pretty nervous. I was very much taken aback by Jane coolness when she accepted. Never imagined it was so easy.  I was reading some adult mag for inspiration and was visualizing the pose I wanted when I heard knocking on my door.  It must be Jane and I went to open the door. What greeted me at the door blew me off.

Tbc

my philosophy
you reap what you sow
Old 14-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all
Re: My FB stories

First one to support you .
Old 14-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Camping to support
Old 14-07-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

senja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to all

well I expected to see a girl in t-shirt and short but in front me was Jane in a yellow bustier and hot pants. I was like stunt and speechless for a mo. Until Jane asked, “Aren’t you going to invite me in?” After I invited her in, I scrutinize her back as I stood behind her closing the door. The pants was so hot, her butt line and camel toe was discernable. Immediately I had a hard-on and after steadying myself I offered Jane a chair. I am not going to describe her but for a visual you can check out Samantha Fox, a former model with huge boob that was everyman wet dream then. Jane had the same pair of size D boobies like Sam Fox.

She had this sinister smile on her face that I was not very comfortable with. As if she was the hunter and I was the target. Jane was not wearing bra as I could see her tits pressing against the T. strange, I thought the deal was with the bra on. Anyway, she didn’t take my chair but instead, she sat down on my bed and made herself comfortable. She way lying against the wall and holding my pillow again her chest. Could see her titties trying to squeeze out from the her chest. How I wish that pillow was me.

I asked “Jane, what are you doing? I’ve not set up my equipment yet.” She startled me with her reply “Senja, come on. You are not shooting me but trying to bed me right? Your portfolio is full of landscape shots. Portrait shoot is not your forte. So I just make myself comfortable in case you have something else in mind”. I put up a lame defence, “Well, there is always a first time, right?” Retort Jane, “You don’t even have a flash light, how to shoot indoor! Come on, I am a photographer too. Why don’t you come and join me on the bed?”

I put aside my SLR and roll of film that I was supposed to insert into the camera. Lesson #1 in chionging: try not to use trick that the other side is also a master. I was in two thoughts. First, damn embarrassed Jane saw through my ploy. Ok-lah it was not much of a ploy but my method was crude then. Secondly, I was very confused as to why she came if she knew this was a ploy. Maybe she wanted the same thing I was after. Only way to find out was to join her on my bed.

I walked to the bed and sat down next to Jane. She asked me a question that nearly had me fall off my bed.

tbc

my philosophy
you reap what you sow
Old 14-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

Thanks bro JulianLuther and Wantonmee for your support.

my philosophy
you reap what you sow
Old 14-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
curiousbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support support
Old 14-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 16
option69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud of

Bro Senja
u professional story teller hah? always end w a cliff hanger of sort.

pop corn and coke camping here.

p/s can post the link of samantha fox here?
Old 15-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
audacious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick. Tell us what was the question.
Old 15-07-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dcyrusb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for you to continue bro.
Old 15-07-2012, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
JPEGSniper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 15-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 23
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Please continue......
Old 15-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
westendgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah! lady man. come back quickly.

"a FB is what is left of a lover, after the love had been extracted"
Old 19-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
imax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud of

bro senja,
no more follow up?
Old 19-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 14
GoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to behold

TS please cume back soon.
Old 19-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
LoverHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here to support, please continue sharing bro
Advert Space Available