The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
plf8813 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
baby sister - stacy

From the first day that I was introduced to Stacy I was taken with her. I guess that being 21, fairly attractive, in good shape, and in college made me attractive to her as she ended up with a monster crush on me that really opened the door to the rest of this story. The tail between us started out with the customary stares and giggles from Stacy and her best friend that always seemed to be with her and I always enjoyed the tight elastic tank tops that seemed to be all that she had in her wardrobe. Everyone knew that Stacy had a crush on me though just dismissed it as teen infatuation and I always played the responsible collected, don’t encourage it.
On the weekends my in-laws were always going out and my wife and I liked to get out as well and do a movie and dinner, hiring Stacy to baby sit our 2 year old son. Not getting in until usually late Stacy would always end up spending the night sleeping with my son in his bed. One night after my wife and I had returned home from a night out we decided to stay up a little later and watch a movie. We innocently invited Stacy to stay up and watch it with us on our bed. Things started out innocently enough with the three of us lying on the bed with me in the middle watching this movie but my wife soon dosed off leaving Stacy and I to finish watching the movie alone. Being absolutely too terrified to say or attempt anything with her for fear of being executed by my wife’s entire family we continued to quietly just watch the movie.
Old 14-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xplorax is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: baby sister - stacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plf8813 View Post
From the first day that I was introduced to Stacy I was taken with her. I guess that being 21, fairly attractive, in good shape, and in college made me attractive to her as she ended up with a monster crush on me that really opened the door to the rest of this story. The tail between us started out with the customary stares and giggles from Stacy and her best friend that always seemed to be with her and I always enjoyed the tight elastic tank tops that seemed to be all that she had in her wardrobe. Everyone knew that Stacy had a crush on me though just dismissed it as teen infatuation and I always played the responsible collected, don’t encourage it.
On the weekends my in-laws were always going out and my wife and I liked to get out as well and do a movie and dinner, hiring Stacy to baby sit our 2 year old son. Not getting in until usually late Stacy would always end up spending the night sleeping with my son in his bed. One night after my wife and I had returned home from a night out we decided to stay up a little later and watch a movie. We innocently invited Stacy to stay up and watch it with us on our bed. Things started out innocently enough with the three of us lying on the bed with me in the middle watching this movie but my wife soon dosed off leaving Stacy and I to finish watching the movie alone. Being absolutely too terrified to say or attempt anything with her for fear of being executed by my wife’s entire family we continued to quietly just watch the movie.
Keep it up bro. Sounds like a good beginning...
Old 14-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 19
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold
Re: baby sister - stacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plf8813 View Post
From the first day that I was introduced to Stacy I was taken with her. I guess that being 21, fairly attractive, in good shape, and in college made me attractive to her as she ended up with a monster crush on me that really opened the door to the rest of this story. .....................by my wife’s entire family we continued to quietly just watch the movie.
bro... thoroughly confused.... so stacy is your sister in law?

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 14-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 21
viceman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviceman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like another good build up to an interesting story, but a bit strenuous to the eyes. Would be better with double spacings for paragraph separation... Juz a suggestion

Camping here for next posting.

Cheers!

VM

"Sex can be fun after eighty, after ninety, and after lunch!" - George Burns
Old 14-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
baby sister - stacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyboy73 View Post
bro... thoroughly confused.... so stacy is your sister in law?
i think he means baby sitter - stacy
Old 14-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

After a while I got bored with the movie being more preoccupied with Stacy lying so close to me wearing only panties and one of those long sleeping t-shirts I laid back and closed my eyes thinking of her and eventually dosed off. Later that night I woke up lying on my side with my wife behind me and Stacy in front of me. She was about half way down the bed facing away from me sleeping and I had one of those moments of inspiration. Pretending to be asleep I innocently began moving my leg as though to get more comfortable and brought my foot up and placed the top of my foot squarely in the crack of her ass. The feeling of my foot nestled between her cheeks ended up giving me an erection of steel. Soon she stirred and I simply continued to pretend to be innocently sleeping, she laid there for a moment not moving or doing anything and then amazingly she pressed her ass back against my foot and began flexing her cheeks almost like she was grabbing at my foot with her ass. I couldn’t believe what she was doing. Then even more surprising she reached behind herself and gently pulled her t-shirt up past my foot so that all that remained between my foot and her ass was her panties. The warmth and firmness of her flesh was incredible, after a while she simply got up and went to bed. I was so painfully hard that I had to get up and get off in the bathroom dreaming of fucking that incredible ass.
Old 14-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
Mask Hero deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMask Hero deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like a good story is coming. I'm setting up camp. Anyone want to join me?
Old 14-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 20
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seems like a solid story.
TQ
Old 15-11-2006, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 20
mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!

Yeap, nice!!!
Old 15-11-2006, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
RedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good start off bro... waiting for your next installment
Old 15-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 21
ilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of light

I'm making coffee and setting up the fire for toasted marshmallows anyone?
Old 15-11-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
i think he means baby sitter - stacy

bro.. i dun think so la.. i think he mean that stacy is his baby sister in law..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 15-11-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story....keep going bro!
Old 15-11-2006, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 19
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dick View Post
bro.. i dun think so la.. i think he mean that stacy is his baby sister in law..

Threadstarter, can u clarify if stacy is your baby sister in law, or your baby sitter before it becomes a debate.... LOL ... makes a difference as we need to visualize clearly.... Heee Hee

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 15-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Thankfully the next morning she acted as though nothing had happened and neither did I.
A couple of weeks later as usual my in-laws went out and my wife decided she wanted to go out with some girlfriends. I didn’t have any plans to go anywhere but had another moment of inspiration. I told my wife that I had some last minute plans to go out with some of my friends and that we would need sitter. Not thinking anything of it she simply called Stacy and as usual she was available and went out and got her to baby sit and I left to spend some time at a local bar. After about an hour I went back home and as expected found Stacy home alone with my son sleeping in his room. She was watching television on our bed with the lights off and I told her that I was unusually tired and needed to turn in. I told her to feel free to finish watching her show, changed into some loose shorts and took up my usual spot in bed which happened to be lying facing her. I also told her light heartedly that she might not want to get to close to me because being as beautiful as my wife I might mistake her for my wife and couldn’t be accountable for anything that happened while asleep. She laughed it off and continued sitting on the bed facing me watching TV over my shoulder. I didn’t waste any time acting as though I was dozing off and laid there with the sheets turned down just in my shorts with one arm under my head and my other hand out in front of me resting on the mattress between us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1