The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 3
FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯TANIA🧸 FRANCE MIX THAI MAGAZINE MODEL FIRST TIME IN SG !!

�� Experience The Extra-Ordinary! ��

❀ TANIA ❀

Name: TANIA
Nationality: Thai
Weight: 50kg
Height: 172cm
Stats: 36C-23-35
Boobs: Natural
Pussy: Shaved

❀ Service Provided ❀
Shower Together, Massage, CatBath, BBBJ, HJ, FJ, COB, Fingering, Frenching, 69
CIM, COF, AR

�� Damage ��
$140 /1Shot/ 45Minutes
$240 /2Shots/ 90Minutes

�� Quality Is Our Assurance ��

�� WhatsApp: +66 610369328 ��

⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328

�� Telegram: Check It Out ��

�� Payment In Cash Before Service ��

⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳

Last edited by FairiesFinder; Today at 09:10 PM.
Old 09-10-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster (A)

FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
Re: 💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯TANIA🧸 FRANCE MIX THAI MAGAZINE MODEL FIRST TIME IN SG !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFoody View Post

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004932

First time tried Ang Mohs (Taina) in my list.

Overall was a perfect bonk. Good Bonk for Ang Moh standards

I shall not go too much of the details but below was what I've experienced.

Looks: 9/10 quite close to photo with attractive face, even without makeup.
Body: 9/10 nice figure and sexy
Boobs: 9/10 good, just nice
BBBJ: 8/10 Hardworking, blow very long and blow well
Fj: 10/10 Willing to serve, tried a few position and no complaint at all, very good
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly and lovely lady. How I wish I can bring her out for dinner date.
Comms: 9/10 No issue communicating as her English is quite ok.
Overall: 9/10 very happy and satisfy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletrainf View Post
After reading Bro Daigo69 reviews today wake up fast hand took a slot in 10.30am

TANIA was indeed a great lady

Her service was top notch and her gfe definitely is good due to her work standard

She is low milage and her pussy is damn tight

Her blowjob was one of the best and she can really squeeze 2shots out of me within 60mins

Will definitely go back to her the next few days for overnight session for more fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureHeart View Post
Field Report (FR) for Tania on 13 Oct 2024 @ 1030hrs 90mins session from
https://t.me/c/1818715434/6407
OKT : Efficient and responsive
Location: city fringe hotel, room is newly refurbished with proper hot water and clean towels, big king size bed at the right height for bedside positions
Looks : (9/10) tall, french thai mixed look, fair skin with seductive eyes and sharp features as in photo
Body : (10/10) slim frame model type with nice natural B+ cup and slight pinkish nipples (delicious), a few small.artistic tattoos.
BBBJ : (8/10) she is good though she is not a working girl
Painting: (9/10) shaven, allowed in 69 and side ways, she is sensitive when hit the right spot, twitching; light fingerings allowed outside
Frenching : (10/10) yes sensual->DFK type with some tongue fight
FJ : (10/10 ×2) 1S started with doggy with me standing at the edge of the bed with good support for thrust. I was too tired after so many sessions this week but manage to release. 2S started with sensual frenching and she move on with BBBJ for an extended period until little bro was awake and then cap on for CG position. Rode fow a while before changing to my favourite combination of lotus then missionary. One of the best missionay session as i held her hands tight wrapped around her long legs. The view of me pounding the crack between those long legs with her dirty talk and expresssion is priceless. Kept in this position for a very long time until I can feel that she is climaxing before releasing my bullets. Wow surprised I can still do it after these 2 weeks of crazy multiple bonking sessions with Sara, Nong, Bamboo, Layla...
GFE : (7/10) she speaks conversational English and can hold small talks. She works as sales for a US pharmaceutical company and likes to travel as she has 35 days of annual leave. First time in SG
RTF : yes if my busy schedule allows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinrington View Post
Tania from FF.

This is a very biased review as Tania was the first premium priced FL I tried in Dome 1 last year and looks wise, she is totally my type. Recently I failed re-verification for OS stable for Kakao, slightly disappointed for missing out a gym toned bod but I won’t know what I missed. the bigger worry was if Tania ever returned to our shores under OS, I will not be able to book her.

Huge thank you to Faries Finder stable for answering my prayers and bringing Tania in and taking my booking early Sun morning. Delayed my departure and had her for lunch.

Here’s my FR:

Body : All natural body, the type that is blessed with good genes. Tall model look. Slim fit but not gym fit. Fair complexion. Lasered hairless pussy.

Abs: Cannot see any definition but no tummy fats whatsoever and even when her body is folded with her legs on my shoulders, still cannot squeeze out any tummy rolls.

Boobs : Perky Bs that are nice to grip with small, light color areola and nips.

Face : She has makeup on when I saw her so cannot comment on blemishes. Very unique and pretty face since she is Eurasian. Mesmerising eyes and sharp nose. Black hair makes her look more Asian while blonde hair made her look more Ang mor in her previous stint.

DFK : Very well versed in French, takes initiative to attack my lips

BBBJ : Tick all the boxes, wet slurpy type while looking up at me.

FJ: Started CG, she goes up and down plus grinding. She seems to get high in this position the most. Switched to missionary and she provided good sound effects, halfway she moved her hand down to her pussy to help pleasure herself. She extracted 1 shot from me quickly.

GFE : Her English is decent enough that we were chatting every minute except when we were bonking. Got to know her better because I never managed to RTF her last year as she only stayed for 5 days. From what I observed, she has matured from the shy, nubile SYT into a confident woman. She is doing a sales job now so maybe that explains the newfound confidence. We talked so much that I decided to forgo my second shot.

She used to play The Last of Us, so bros who are gamers can chat with her on that. For bros bringing food, she is more of a carnivore than herbivore so please buy accordingly.

Bonk was worth every cent with weekend promo pricing. Definitely will RTF when I return to SG.

Thank you FF again for bringing Tania to SG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DTOTO View Post
power pack just left the room satisfied
damn shoiok thanks for sharing bro

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004932&highlight=

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMNT View Post
FR for Taina from Thai Fairies.

Looks: 9/10 Ang Mo beauty. sultry CFM looks.
Body: 9/10 Tall and sexy. Good figure.
Boobs: 9/10 Great boobs.
Fj: 9/10 Seeing her sexy body and nice face makes it sexier during FJ.
GFE: Gao Gao.
Overall: Great GFE. She has the gentleness of a Thai lady and the sexy figure of an Ang Mo. Very friendly and submissive lady. Gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnipswet View Post
after reading senior bro comments decided to try

Great service overall - washing you in bathroom well and very hygienic

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004932&highlight=

Thank for the FRs.

Last edited by FairiesFinder; 16-10-2024 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-10-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯TANIA🧸 FRANCE MIX THAI MAGAZINE MODEL FIRST TIME IN SG !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlander View Post

Nice fr bro tried out Tania my self and she performed really well
agree with u that she looks much better in person
[QUOTE=korkob;23795664]

I agree with your statement,

Tania is definitely a gem to bonk when her service is top to the roof ![/QUOTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrrealman2 View Post
Tania from Fairy finder
OkT: no issue
looks:9/10 ang moh look
body: very skinny, model like

boob: very soft and nice nipples
abalone: shaved no smell licked her till she cum
FJ: very accommodating, Doggy, missionary, lotus
Frenhing: tongue fighter

GFE: very GFE, she will frenh you if you initiate. she is very accomodating and will hug you like you are her BF.

conclusion: she is a gem. treat her well. bros
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartboysmartnw View Post
Tania from Faries Finder

Look: 20/10 French mixed looks with tall and slim body and pink natural boobs gives you angmoh feeling . Looks better then pics
GFE: 20/10 speaks french from entering into room to saying bye. Tounge fighting as well
Boobs: 10/10 AU natural C with pink nipples
Bbbj: 10/10 Good Tounge and slurping combination. You can ask her how you like and she will oblige
FJ: 10/10 Laser shaven smooth pussy. Accommodate all the position while speaking French. Like fucking your lover after long time.
RTF: 10/10 Humm last day today so have to wait for next to see her again. Overall nice nature girl who can hold conversation to take on date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yitoboc83 View Post
Dam the look good bro cant wait to try them her tonight

Thank for the FRs.

Last edited by FairiesFinder; Today at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-10-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-10-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster (A)

Old 10-10-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster (A)

💥 Experience The Extra-Ordinary! 💥

💯 Quality Is Our Assurance 💯

📲 WhatsApp: +66 610369328 📲

📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺

💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵

Old 10-10-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-10-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-10-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-10-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-10-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster (A)

Old 11-10-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster (A)

💥 Experience The Extra-Ordinary! 💥

💯 Quality Is Our Assurance 💯

📲 WhatsApp: +66 610369328 📲

📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺

💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵

Old 11-10-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-10-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-10-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1