The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
quickie35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In the mist of divorce still make love?

Guys I'm confused.....

Wife says wants a divorce.
But in the past week we made love 3 times! All shoot shoot shoot...
Now she wants me to move out of the room cos her mum is coming over to stay, and she feels that it is weird that we are sharing the same bed.
We haven't start the proceedings yet, her mum is coming over from Vietnam.
Her family is rich there, she says she will pay for all the expenses to divorce.
In the first place, I do not even understand why she wants a divorce. Yes, she n my mum dun get along. Yes, we shifted out from my mum's house already. Yes, I did make a little bit of noise with the house that she has chosen cos it cost me 6k per mth. Yes, I bought everything I could to make it more homely, spent 13k (cos it's rented w/o furniture). Within a mth into this house she tells me she wants a divorce!

Woman, why they so like that??
Old 16-09-2013, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: In the mist of divorce still make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickie35 View Post
Women you can't live them, you can't live without them
Old 16-09-2013, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
wanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Atleast you are fucking her. I think just continue to fuck her and see how? Kinda hoping mine suggest divorce and pay for the proceedings. Instead have to stay married and no fucking the past 5yrs already!

Seriously ... talk it out with her (aft the fucking session).
Old 16-09-2013, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe_2006 View Post
Seriously ... talk it out with her
This is very good advice
Old 16-09-2013, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess you're gonna need this

http://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=40761
Old 16-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3655 / Power: 19
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad le leh, at least still get to fuck her.
Maybe she is just fed up over something lah, talk talk le it might turn out fine....
Old 16-09-2013, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Maybe she wants to continue fucking with you even after divorce.
Old 16-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

still get to F so jus continue lo.
Old 16-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

bro u become her stepping stone or what ????

u say she is rich in vietnam and can pay for the divorce, then during divorce still wan sex with u, maybe she just horny that time la, in the 1st place why she wan to marry u and why she wan to divorce u
Old 16-09-2013, 10:36 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: In the mist of divorce still make love?

Better refrain from contacts with her during the period of divorce proceedings, both should be separated and not living together, but why you still sleep in the same room on the same bed?

If she really wants sex with you so much, why divorce? Sumthing is wrong, very wrong here.

Anyway good luck.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 16-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
quickie35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is already an Australian PR, doesn't want to give that up.

Yes we met under unusual circumstances and fell in love. Not all people from viet, Philippines n prc are whores.

Yes something is very wrong here. My Buddy told me something which is very true. Perhaps she knows I'm clean which is why I am here sex object but she dun want this marriage anymore. It feels real sad and down to know she is just fulfilling her basic needs. Like a toilet bowl u know what I mean? U search for it when u need it but right after the biz is done u find it revolting.

So sad right? I didn't even know what went wrong. I even hired a pi and see if she is getting knocked about outside or at workplace. But till date no news, nothing to report back. I'm in anguish....

She did not state the reason, other that she finds life in sg very stifling. I cannot leave cos I'm managing my coy but I did say we will go OZ or Europe real soon. But she said she dun want a holiday there, she wants a new life.

Women.... Cannot have money, cannot have brains. Once they have these two, its bye bye.....
Old 16-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 17
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys I'm confused.....

Now she wants me to move out of the room cos her mum is coming over to stay, and she feels that it is weird that we are sharing the same bed.

just go divorce her while keep her as FB, u have freedom and FB, best of both world
Old 16-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 17
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel View Post
Women you can't live them, you can't live without them
hehe a bit confused bu true, that is woman
Old 16-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
craby125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi quickie35,

It not like she wants it, she can anyhow divorce you. She need to fulfill the requirements.

What are the legal requirements for a divorce?

You will be granted a divorce only if a Judge of the Family Court agrees that your marriage has ended. In legal language, the Judge must find that your marriage has irretrievably broken down. This is set out at section 95 of the Women’s Charter.

To prove that your marriage has ended, you must show the Court that one or more of the following facts is true:
• that your spouse has committed adultery, and you find it intolerable to live with him or her
• that your spouse has behaved in such a way that you cannot reasonably be expected to live with him or her
• that your spouse has deserted you for at least two years
• if your spouse agrees to the divorce, that you and your spouse have been separated for at least three years
• if your spouse does not agree to the divorce, that you and your spouse have been separated for at least four years.
Old 16-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 13
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys I'm confused.....

Her family is rich there, she says she will pay for all the expenses to divorce.
In the first place, I do not even understand why she wants a divorce. Yes, she n my mum dun get along. Yes, we shifted out from my mum's house already. Yes, I did make a little bit of noise with the house that she has chosen cos it cost me 6k per mth. Yes, I bought everything I could to make it more homely, spent 13k (cos it's rented w/o furniture). Within a mth into this house she tells me she wants a divorce!

so i guess that your wife is from vietnam? hmm.

EDIT: not easy to find a girl who is STEADY with you throughout your high and low times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1