The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2005, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
d(^_^)b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A 2 part short TRUE account

Thinking back... (Pardon me if it lacks details or if I'm long winded. Can't really remember everything but tryin my very best.)

A 2 part short TRUE account.

A couple of years back near Chinese New Year. I remembered friends + GF during that time, either they will shop if not party. Then there was this particular saturday night. Surprisingly for once, they say "Let's not party, let's KAROKE!" So there I was blur blur one. "OK lor. Up to you guys". Since I driving anywhere also go."

We stopped by at a Karoke Pub in Tanjong Pagar. It's somewhere near the start of a whole stretch of pub with valet parking. High class it might be but sleazy it can get inside. 3 storeys high with security. (Bros who are out long enough should've a rough idea which KTV pub I'm talking about.) Parked and went in. Room was good too. Small and cozy yet enough to fit 9 pax inside.

The gals started singing, the guys cheering. Then the waitress came in pour drinks. So with the beer flowing, everyone started drinking. I, the driver, confined to FRUIT PUNCH. Well, GF around. What to do? Back then don't know why so scare of her. So guai guai drink fruit punch then isten to guys slaughtering chickens and gals singing like angels.

Round 1 of fruit punch finished in 15 mins. I signaled for the waitress. Then this cute little thing came in. Standing at about 1.65. She spoke with a malaysian accent, "Yes Sir, may I help you?" "Another glass of fruit punch please." Off she went. After awhile I saw a comotion outside. The waitress, was like squabbling with another lao waitress out there. After that she took over the drinks from her and serve it. "Your drink Sir." She left. From then on, I notice that she's always there, outside the room looking inside. In my direction. Who cares anyway, and I won't dare try especially with my GF next to me. Not so good if I looked back n smile at her.

Fast forward to 3rd glass of fruit punch.

3 hours in that room, time to move around and high tide so look for the toilet. Walk out. "Xiao Jie, where's the toilet?" "Walk straight and turn right" She replied shly. In my mind, "What's wrong with the Xiao Jie here huh?" I walked to the toilet. Funny thing was, she followed me.

"Eh... I'm going to the gents. Why are U folliowng me? U wanna follow me in ah?"

"Err... No no. Not"

"Then what you want?"

She handed me a piece a paper, "Can I have your handphone number please?"

Inside me the devil was laughing like no tomorrow. Yet I act Angel.

"I've a GF and she's sitting inside there."

"I know. That's why I waited for you to come out. Earlier when I had to beg my supervisor to let me serve you drinks so that I can pass you my number. But your GF is there and I can't pass it to you. Now that you are out. Can I have it?"

"Why do you want my number?"

"I find you cute and decent from the other customers that come in here"

Think think... Should I risk or not. If I risk, maybe got present? If I dun risk, then... Fuck it. RISK!!!

Scribbled down my number on that piece of paper. Pass to her.

"I'll msg U later"

I carried on with my business and went back to my seat.

Almost 2am, we left the KTV pub.

Send GF home and started pondering... What'll happen next? Got Fish or Pigeon?
Old 24-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A 2 part short TRUE account

Think you must a handsome guy Bro.....

Hope i have this kind of luck also.....

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 24-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,this is one of the most unbelievable i heard for this yr!!!!Either u look like tony leong or at least tay bing hui...............salute u for this kind of encounter!!!
Old 24-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Why I never have this kind of lady luck ?? damn....mus go for plastic surgery.....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 24-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88
Bro,this is one of the most unbelievable i heard for this yr!!!!Either u look like tony leong or at least tay bing hui...............salute u for this kind of encounter!!!
I look like neither. Honestly, I'm just another plain Joe you see on the road. I'm not havin a hunk like figure either. Anyway, let me finish lunch and I'll continue. Just woke up. Sorry for the delay.
Old 24-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

Re: A 3 part short TRUE account

3am. Just on my way home after sending GF home. Nokia handphone vibrates. Still in a daze as tired. Must be GF message me. Took out and see. Eh. It's an incoming call. Number unfamiliar.

Think think. Number not familiar. Picked up.

"Hi. I just knocked off from work"

"Who you? I don't have your number in my handphone."

"Of course you don't. I didn't give it to you earlier."

Instant steroids into brain. Gush of oxygen supplied to brain. Woke up.

"O you ah. What's your name ah. I only thought of my toilet earlier cause high tide and never ask you your name."

"I'm Joan. The waitress you met over at the KTV pub."

"Just knocked off ah. So going home?" Inside me, I was thinking, pigeon kanna shot down already. Ho Seh Liao. Got SUPPER!!! Am I going to score tonight? "Want me to come pick you up?"

"Oh. No need. Company has van that'll send me back. Maybe when I go back and after I shower I message you again? Anyway, got miss me or not!?"

"How do consider miss you or not? Missed you by not sending you home or miss you actually?"

Sniggers...

"Whichever lor. Ok lar. Bus coming le. Message you later. Bye."

U can imagine how irritated I was. Went home showered. Waited awhile.
No message so I knocked out.

Buzzz... Buzzz... The shock that's sent through your body by the Nokia phone is one of the worst especially when your body is relaxing.

1 incoming message.

"I've done showering now waiting for hair to dry. Are you asleep?"

"Just woken up by your message. The Z monster took me to dreamland."

"What dream what dream? Tell me leh. Share share?"

"A dream full of babes... And I think would be good if I continue in there. Really tired."

"Can I join your dream."

Immediately woke up. "Of course why not? But here the gals are willing to kiss me. Are U?" The image of her came into my mind. A brief description of her when I saw her at the pub.. Standing at about 1.65, shoulder length hair with a pair of pretty bright eyes. A pair of lips that looked good for kissing. A pair of 32B or at least that's what I thought so under the kind of dim lights back there.

"Maybe lor. Anyway, U can imagine me in my nighties together with the gals there."

"Woah. That'll be good. Would be good too if I've you besides me now."

Don't ask me why I was so daring at times. I guess it's cause I was just awake, as well as SMS only. Nothing to lose. At most lose a gal and it's not the end of the world.

"Maybe? Maybe not?"

"Don't maybe this maybe that leh. Why so many maybe?"

"Because maybe are things that might happen."

"No fun one. I go sleep le. You can maybe by yourself."

"So fast? Maybe got more?"

"Got more? I don't think so ah. You like teasing me and made me wake up. Then so many maybe. Tomorrow then message you. Goodnight."

"Ok. Goodnight. It's so hot here and yet so wet there tonight."

"WHAT? Where wet?"

No reply from her after that.
Old 24-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

Number of parts might actually change cause I'm trying to remember as much details as I can. Thought it's only 2. But looking at it. Didn't know it's so hard to narrate an account. Geezz... Now I understand your sufferings BRO. I finally do...
Old 24-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 21
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice FR, like your nick too. Very unique.
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 24-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 21
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

woo new kinda writing! looking forward for more! added pts for encouragements
Old 24-07-2005, 12:08 PM
cwpoah

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wow. dont stop leh,keep it cumming.......
Old 24-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

good writing, i like. young chap sure have lot of lohbang.. hehe
Old 24-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

Woke up next morning at about 10. Still feeling tired from last night I looked at my phone. Nothing on the phone.

Damn... Just what was going on last night.

I messaged her. "What did that message meant last night?"

Half an hour passed. Phone vibrated.

"Good morning. Still in bed. Let me sleep for awhile."

"Can. But what did you mean last night?"

"Don't know. Heehee..."

"Come on, are U thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. What are U thinking of?"

"Then maybe not. Forget it. I prolly am not thinking straight then." Dead end again. Wasted SMS yet got nothing. Thought to myself. Forget it.

Then,

"O... Ok then. Had wanted to give you a clue to what I meant last night. But now people don't want to know liao since you said forget it."

Bloody pissed back then, I replied.

"Want to know but people don't want to tell me how to know right?"

She then say, "I want to sleep awhile more. Would U come over later and pick me up to work?"

"Can. Just that you don't want to tell me what I want to know. Plus what reward do I get?"

"Come and hug me to sleep lor. Now 11:30. I've to be at work at 5:30. So every minute is precious."

Mai tu liao. Immediately changed. Tell GF today got soccer game with friend cannot accompany her. Zoomed off to her place in the northern part of Sillypore. Placed a donut in my wallet and headed up.

Staying in a 3 room flat HDB. She opened the door.

A blurry face greeted me. Eyes half opened. She greeted me. She looked so much better w/o the makeups. Even better especially blue nightie of hers.
(Gals can sure afford to pamper themselves in terms of nighties etc...)
Maybe it's cause it's natural lighting compared to those at a KTV plus the amount of makeups one have to put on to work there. Went in...

Place was abit small. Fish tank here. TV there.

I went to sit on the couch. She smiled to me and said, "I still need more sleep."

"What about me?"

"You sit there lor."

"I thought come here and hug you to sleep?"

"But you are sitting at the couch. So you can carry on sitting there."

Blur blur back then. I sat there. Saw her go into her room. Peeped in then walked in. She was already lying on the bed. In the room, 2 single bed near each other. Probably only 1 person can walk at a time. Her bed was next to the windows. Opposite was another block of flats. Sat on the other bed.

"Creeekkk..."

She turned and face me. "That's my cousin's bed."

"Cousin's bed? Oops. Sorry." Then purposely, I asked, "Err... That message last night. Pretty teasing. Did it mean something?"

"Hmmm... You really want to know? Ok then. I'll tell U. But first close your eyes."

Wonder why she wanted to do that. Eyes closed.

Then I felt 2 hands over my eyes. "Cannot peep. Try peeping and that's it."

I felt our lips met and there we had just 30 secs of frenching. Tried to hold her as can feel, she must have bent forward to kiss me as there was nothing in front of me. After that, she pulled back.

"Don't peep..."

Her hands left my eyes. Heard some movement on her bed.

"Now U can open your eyes."

As I open my eyes.

GOSH!!! Right in front of me there she was, leaning on the wall. With her back on the wall, legs spread wide apart and pulled back for her to have her arms hold them. Her nighties pull back to slight above her lap yet enough to reveal the pair of low back white lacy panties. Instant awakening of my manhood! Almost burst out.

"It was hot last night. And it is wet here." She pointed to a damp spot which I hasn't taken notice of awhile ago. Thought it was some stain or something like that!"

Missed out something that all brothers would love a woman to do.

She actually rub her panties in a circular motion then placed her finger in her mouth...

"Mmmmm....."

Tea break.

Last edited by d(^_^)b; 24-07-2005 at 03:16 PM.
Old 24-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

Thanks for upping me Bro Blade. Will return UPZ in the next 24 hours to Bro Lunar.

Haahaa... Yeah I love my nick.

Last edited by d(^_^)b; 24-07-2005 at 03:18 PM.
Old 24-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
kaido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah ko... like tat oso can sia... bro more leh...
Old 24-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 22
Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d(^_^)b
Thanks for upping me Bro Blade. Will return UPZ in the next 24 hours to Bro Lunar.

Haahaa... Yeah I love my nick.
Good FR to read, I up your point for ur effort.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1