The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2004, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tt3911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
TN Around Tanjong Pagar Plaza

This is to complement the thread TN@ Tanjong Pagar Plaza
Old 14-12-2004, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 22
cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!
Re: TN Around Tanjong Pagar Plaza

alamak.. dun mention "Tanjong Pagar Plaza Plaza" lar.. it so sensitive leh...sigh... shake head... Maybe just "TP near maxell market"...TN@TP or so....or something anyway I areally appreciate ur attention bro.. u will be list under my good bro... hahaaaaa.. so can u do something for me for the title.. heeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt3911
This is to complement the thread TN@ Tanjong Pagar Plaza

Last edited by cybron; 14-12-2004 at 02:41 PM.
Old 18-12-2004, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 23
striker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

JBesdies Alpha and Relax along the stretch of TP ... is there any more as I write in another about is place near Murray St (34A)... TRIED LOOKING FOR IT YESTERDAY BUT NO LUCK...ANYONE CAN HELP?
Old 18-12-2004, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ultrawires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker42
JBesdies Alpha and Relax along the stretch of TP ... is there any more as I write in another about is place near Murray St (34A)... TRIED LOOKING FOR IT YESTERDAY BUT NO LUCK...ANYONE CAN HELP?
I believe there's another after Relax (Alpha-Relax-another?) in the same block and another in the block after this. Right behind the bus-stop directly opposite the church/Ya Kun.

Back towards the market, on Duxton Road near the Duxton and Craig Road junction, there's one, second floor TN.

Happy hunting.
Old 18-12-2004, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ch2004ba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrawires
I believe there's another after Relax (Alpha-Relax-another?) in the same block and another in the block after this. Right behind the bus-stop directly opposite the church/Ya Kun.

Back towards the market, on Duxton Road near the Duxton and Craig Road junction, there's one, second floor TN.

Happy hunting.

just behind the bus stop ........ (34A)
Old 18-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 22
cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

bro.. pls stay to the thread at "New Tuina in Tanjong Pagar" it is possible? Thank in advance. Keeep this place shhhhhhh..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrawires

Happy hunting.
Old 18-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ultrawires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybron
bro.. pls stay to the thread at "New Tuina in Tanjong Pagar" it is possible? Thank in advance. Keeep this place shhhhhhh..........
Currently, there are three threads covering the Tanjong Pagar area; TN@Tangjong pagar plaza, TN Around Tanjong Pagar Plaza and New Tuina in Tanjong Pagar.

1. TN@Tangjong pagar plaza is obvious and we should keep this strictly for TNs in TPP only.

2. TN Around Tanjong Pagar Plaza implies TNs not in TPP but in the Tanjong Pagar vicinity.

3. New Tuina in Tanjong Pagar was started in reference to Alpha.

In all three threads, various bros had inadvertently mixed the TNs in this vicinity among the three threads. Hopefully we can bring some order to this.

In responding to bro striker42, his query was "JBesdies Alpha and Relax along the stretch of TP ... is there any more". That being the case this thread appears most appropriate.

Based on the above 3 assumptions; if fellow TPP and vicinity bros can agree, let me continue here with my visit to Relax.

18-12-2004
1630-1800hrs $55 + scrub.
Ah Jie is late 30s.

As previously mentioned, based on environment, I would recommended Relax. The room is huge and the towels are clean (at least for my two visits).

Today, Ah Jie personally attended to me. I remember her from my last visit, she's the manager. Gotta wonder why Ah Jie attended to me, at first I thot the other girls were busy but when in the room, only heard another massage session and other girls talking away. Must be my lucky day to have the manager attending to me. Ah Jie's scrub and massage seems to be very rushed, at least her strokes seems hurried. I got the room with Daisy on the door (appear's to be Ah Jie's personal room - see my last write-up on Relax) and this room is big. Note the vinyl-cover pillow, it actually has a protrusion to fit into the "hole" in the bed.

Will return but probably try to have someone else's massage skill.
Old 21-12-2004, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 731 / Power: 21
splurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TN Around Tanjong Pagar Plaza

psssst bro ultrawires,

see the post untill quite blur leh, kinda interested, mind to hint me where the exact location of this relax? me wanna send recce liao..

thanks~
Old 23-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by splurtatious
psssst bro ultrawires,

see the post untill quite blur leh, kinda interested, mind to hint me where the exact location of this relax? me wanna send recce liao..

thanks~
If possible, try to pm each other....
Old 25-12-2004, 08:05 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: TN Around Tanjong Pagar Plaza

Thanks.... I heard from a friend who got it from someone in the scene that there is a TN shop in the east who got raided. All chinese ladies got sent to the police station and the ICs of all customers there were recorded down by the police ! Must stop the thread on TP otherwise the place may get the same fate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1