The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all
Story - My visit to BOSS

Hi bros. Below is an excerpt of a story that I am working on.

Any comments welcomed.

I remembered the very first time I went with a client to a karaoke was at this place called Boss at Orchard Plaza. My client Ronald used to be a very devout church leader and ever since he stopped going to church, he had strayed to the other extreme of visiting prostitutes and karaoke at an amazing rate.

He informed me that Boss had many happening local girls. I was a little surprised because I thought most of the girls working in karaokes were mostly from Vietnam, China or Thailand. Local girls? That I had to see.

The mamasan brought us into a small dingy looking room. The waiter turned on the karaoke system and we waited for the mamasan to bring the girls into the room. Ronald made sure the mamasan understood what type of girls he was looking for.

“Can play one!” he barked into the microphone almost like a Sergeant major during a parade. I smiled to myself. I simply cannot imagine this man attending church and leading a small group of Christians.

About two minutes later, the mamsan came back with four sweet young things. The girl that caught my eye was wearing a small black dress and had killer legs. The only minus point about this girl was that she had really small boobs. Almost non-existent.

Richard pointed to one of the girls with boobs spilling out of her dress and signaled for her to sit beside him. I think this is probably the worst part of a hostess’s job. I can’t imagine what it feels like to be standing in a row in front of horny men trying to get them to pick you. I remembered those PE lessons during my school days when the boys were choosing team mates to join the basketball team and I always dreaded it cause I was always one of the last ones to be picked.

The girls must be feeling worse, especially since they have to keep smiling the whole time as the men scrutinize their body parts and face in close proximity.

At that moment, I felt a tinge of pity but it almost instantaneously evaporated as the girl in black sat beside me and put her hand on my lap.

I asked her for her name and she replied "Ice."

I assumed Ice was a ‘stage name’ that she used for work. As we continued our conversation, I was actually surprised by her level of English. She spoke very well. I complimented her on her English and she replied sweetly, “Of course. I am studying in the poly.”

I was skeptical and I think she could tell. She whipped out her wallet and showed me her student card. Singapore Polytechnic. Wow! I wanted to ask her why she was working in a karaoke lounge but I figured it was a question that she would really hate. It’s like asking a toilet cleaner why he wanted to clean toilets. It was derogatory. I didn’t want to be rude and spoil our chemistry, especially since her hand had slowly wandered up my thigh to where my sensitive spot was.

Then she whispered in my ear, “Do you play?”

I didn’t exactly know what she meant but I guess it’s some secret language for “Do you want to fuck me?” I didn’t want to appear like a green-horn so I just replied “Of course!” She winked at me and then said, “ Later ok. I go to the toilet first.”

For those of you who are not familiar with the karaoke scene in Singapore, “going to toilet” basically means that she was going to another room to serve another client. It was a good way of putting it cause it would make her many clients feel like they were the only one. And that they were special in her eyes.

After the girls left the room, Ronald rubbed his hands in glee and proceeded to describe his girl’s body in a way that Shakespeare would be proud. That guy has all the makings of a sex novel writer.

We proceeded to down a couple of beers and waited in anticipation for the girls to return. Ronald explained to me that the second time the girls came into the room is when the action really starts. They would have made their rounds to the room and gotten suitably high. He made a promise to me that he would get all the girls to strip the next time they came into the room.

He spoke with such strong conviction that I almost felt like I was listening to a Sunday sermon.

About ten minutes later, the girls returned, and they look like they are either half drunk or on drugs. They mounted onto our laps and started to rub their bodies against us. True to Ronald’s words, the girls started to take off their clothes and I looked over at Ronald and he was already sucking on his girl’s nipples.

At that moment a thought flashed past my mind. I wondered how many men have already sucked on these women’s tits. Do they even clean their tits after each room? If not, we would all be licking each other’s saliva, albeit on the woman’s body. I was pretty groused out by this thought and even though Ice’s tits were staring at my face, I couldn’t bring myself to suck on them.

After a couple of minutes of grinding, she got off me and then proceeded to belt out “My Way” in a horrendous off-pitch way that turned me off completely. I glanced over at Ronald and his girl was actually giving him a blowjob.

That sight was a bit too much for me and I excused myself to go to the toilet for a smoke. Inside the toilet, while I was washing my face, I saw two men huddling in a corner and I glanced at them from the mirror. One had golden hair and was heavily tattooed while the other was bespectacled and scrawny. They appeared to be popping something into their mouths and when they saw that I was staring at them from the mirror, they hurried out of the toilet.

When I returned to our room, the girls have already left and Ronald was singing some Andy Lau song. He sang with much emotion and gusto, and if I didn’t know any better, I would have thought he had just gone through a painful break up. After the song ended, he proceeded to tell me in vivid details about his blowjob experience.

I couldn’t help but laugh. And if I was honest with myself, I preferred him like this than when he was a church leader. At least he was more real.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
surecan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story - My visit to BOSS

Great start.....

Camping for more.....

Btw, when u visit 'Boss'?????
Old 06-05-2010, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
........ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy........ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice, what's next..
Old 06-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
swell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Impressive. More, please.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting start, camping here for more

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 06-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Sure or nt? Hw d damages?
Old 06-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Sure or nt? Hw d damage?
Old 06-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 15
mimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud of

nice start, please continue ...
Old 07-05-2010, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

ya ..... bring back old memories ...
Pls continue.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:57 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hotdeal4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story. I like it. Is there more?
Old 07-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 15
testosterone is a glorious beacon of lighttestosterone is a glorious beacon of lighttestosterone is a glorious beacon of lighttestosterone is a glorious beacon of lighttestosterone is a glorious beacon of light

great story! please continue!
Old 07-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
drongo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fabulous. Thanks.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

in church...they blow each other off.....in mind rite?
Old 08-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

Yes bros there are more. Next edition will be the partying in Jakarta. Accompanied by photos. Cheers.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcalmer View Post
Yes bros there are more. Next edition will be the partying in Jakarta. Accompanied by photos. Cheers.
Camping here for more update.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1