The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2010, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hbk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i fell in love with a legal fishtank girl =(

for the past 7 months, i had only been visiting her, weekly. i really started to fall in love with her. . . but the thing is that i dont know whether is it just because i am lonely . . . basically our communication not very good, and i dont think she like me at all

she rarely calls me, its me the only one who initiate calls to her every night before she sleeps, and when i overslept and didnt wake up to call her, she doesnt seem to be bothered at all. i did talk to her about this issue, she say she will call me if i happened to overslept, she never does that.

i often confront her and beg her to tell me whats her true feeling for me, she always say she really loved me, only me, but she dont even call me =( she only start to text or call me when i MIA for like 2 weeks or when i make noise saying she dont love me and blah, the reason she gave its because she also dont know what to say when she call me due to language barrier. when i accuse her of her treating me only as a regular customer and she dont love me, she keep asking me why i think like that etc etc. she also never take the initiate to jio me out during her offday =( she is also quite an popular girl in the house, whereas i am just a dork . .

seriously thinking i think the chances of her really liking me very very low . . . the only thing is that she will never refuse to pick up my calls, and never fail to call me back if i miss called her. whenever we quarrel or got some issues, she will keep calling me over and over again. she will also secretly check my bag and handphone when i was bathing as well. she also keep ask me to go pick up thai language . . .

she never ask gift from me though, neither did she give any to me. i think she is just treating me like a regular customer, how do you bros think about it? i think im really stupid lah, but just dont have the courage =( i really miss her everyday alot. i am thinking of visiting her the last time, and going for a final breakoff =(

bros . . i think i really need help =( i been reading all the threads for very very long, very often its always a tragic end. how do i forget her? im afraid i will do something foolish
Old 05-11-2010, 04:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Pilot Preceda is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: i fell in love with a legal fishtank girl =(

you already know it so clearly and yet you still asking for opinion...???
my advice is move on...
As Sammyboss said, WL is for bonking only, not to fall in love with...
Old 05-11-2010, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As always, the usual tragic occurs.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS

It's purely a one-sided relationship. It's very obvious that she just treats you as a regular customer. There's no love at all.

Just strike a clean break-off or I should say dun patronise her anymore since it's not even a relationship. I mean dun even visit her.

Stop wasting your money.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

You may not be the only one. Probably she does that to a few others to put false hope into them so they keeps coming back to her, including you.

You just need some therapy sessions.
Those DD asset will knock you back to your senses
http://sammy.services/showthr...116783&page=37

And dont forget we have a pool of therapist at Golden Mile Complex and Narcissus Thai Disco at Eu Tong Seng street.

Plus, you only need one advice:
Just fuck them and be done with it

Retired Samster
Old 05-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 17
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

No matter how smitten you are with her, whores are fucking replacable especially in our tiny island, new blood coming in etc, now we have a prime example of 'emotion trumps logic'. you mean a quality puzzy is impossible to find or hers is so special yeah right. And why should you waste time on her who's sapping your time and enery and giving you nothing but pain and grief and frustration when you could be putting that energy into finding new pussies ? tell me how fucking embrassing when you allow a whore walks all over you and woah... in the the name of love you will do anything and everything for her, worship her, give her every penny to your name... of course she will want to be with you lah..
Old 05-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, its fate that brought u guys together, no matter how, must die die cherish the chance to be together,
time for u to learn thai language for better communication since u love her so much...

advantage of learning the language is in case this gal find another guy, then u can find another thai gal and will have better communication.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

TS if you're seeking confirmation then can tell you yes the gal doesn't have any feelings for you whatsoever.

Apologies for putting it thru to you so brutally but from what you describe any bros here can tell you the same thing.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
OkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to behold

This playground is not for "loving" guys like your good self. Stay out of it if you are looking for love. You dun hv to do anything foolish, u already are....
What you do at present is the cause of your future life.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ah_jie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take it easy. She just treat u as a regular customer only. I used to be like u, liked a Thai pu ying in the gl fish tank. She will call everyday in the morning after she finish work. Nothing much, called me dear and checked if I got other girls. In the long run, I suggest u spend the time and money doing more meangful things like taking up courses to kill time smth. It part of our growing process. Rmb, whores are for fucking, not for loving. This is what I learn from sbf forums.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
lancome is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk88 View Post
for the past 7 months, i had only been visiting her, h
you should visit more girls from now on, and you will find soon that you fell in each and every of the girls you visited hehe
Old 05-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Generally speaking, if a girl loves you, she will be showering you will lots of attention and perhaps, some gifts.

Otherwise, it's just a one sided love.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Oh for fuck's sake, she does not love you, period.

She only says she loves you because you pressure her, and also so that you will continue to visit her as a paying customer. A girl in love will be really obvious to the guy if he's paying attention.

There's no need to visit her to "break" with her. Firstly, there's nothing to break because you two never really started in the first place. Secondly, just stop going to see her already. That's all you need to do : stop seeing her!
Old 06-11-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
bros . . i think i really need help =( i been reading all the threads for very very long, very often its always a tragic end. how do i forget her? im afraid i will do something foolish
Fishtank girl or not, it's the same challenge when trying to forget any "her".

Has the r/s already ended? Or are you just thinking that by "forgetting" her, it'll end it? Both of you must cum to a conclusion that you don't want to further this r/s, before you can ask for help here "How to forget her?" Your story doesn't sound like it has ended yet

Otherwise, just google for it for solution. I find this one make sense:
Quote:
When the relationship between you and a woman ends, it is natural for you to still think about her.

Whether you choose to focus on the good times or the bad it doesn't really matter, even though when you choose to focus on the bad you tend to not want her back.

Thinking about you ex, no matter what, is something that no one likes doing!

Yet, in order to forget about her, there really are only two things that will cause it to happen and only one of those do you have any type of control over.

The first reason, which you don't have any control over, is time. Obviously as more time passes, the less and less you will find yourself thinking about your ex.

You might not ever forget her, yet all that really means is that the two of you shared a lot of moments in time together and that is always a good thing, hopefully.

The second reason, which you do have control over is seeing other women.

When the two of you broke up it created a void in you life and you mind is telling you exactly what you need in order to fill it.

However, since you ex was the last person to fulfill those needs it keeps giving you a picture of her

The closer you look at the pictures and thoughts in you mind of her, the sooner you will find what it is you really need,

Surprisingly, when another woman fill's some of those needs bit not all of them, the thoughts of your ex will gradually disappear.

In the end, thinking about your ex is a certainty of life, what you choose to do with these thoughts is all that matters.
That's why for whoremongers, it's Sooooooo easy to forget a WL, i.e. just look for another one!
Old 06-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DanFrank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nah, you don't love her. She's still in the tank being bonked by paying customers.

Love is a verb. Do something.

She will never believe anyone can love her or deserves to be loved until she stops her sex work.

How would you feel if somebody pokes you in the ass everyday?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1