The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 19
bongster_88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbongster_88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Basket,kena fuck by masseuse!

My friend and I went to this HC in town.We just returned from a working week from Thailand.So wanted to relax with some good massage.Went to this HC at a local hotel,basement. Recep asked any booking.We said no.Any girl would o.So my friend got one Minah and I got one Cina.

So paid $40 for 45 mins.Went to the room.Feeling tired.Stripped and lay down.10 mins later, knock knock.One Chinese girl came in.My name is ***.A Singaporean.So started to massage my back.Touch here and touch there. You want oil? Yes. You like oil? Yes.So oil here and oil there.Oil my neck and oil my butt.No massage at all. I so very tired and also getting very toolan.No massage at all but touch here and touch there.Oil here and oil there. After 20 mins of oiling , she popped the question.Want special services? I told her not today cos I very tired.Want a good massage and sleep.Very tired.

She changed face.Got very angry.Insisted on special. I do hj for you lah.You don't have to work.Let me do. I told her no.I'm very tired. What tired! HJ you no need to work but I do the job for you! I more toolan leow. I kept quiet.Still never massage me.Just touch here and touch there.Asked me turn over.Cover my didi with the towel.Touch here and touch there my thigh.No massage at all. I give your HJ okay? I told her I'm tired.Not today.

Then she shocked me by asking.You just fucked a girl??? I replied no. Then why you so tired??? Go and sleep lah!!! Why you come here for what? Why you asked for me??? You are my first customer you know or not! If you want to sleep, don't come here! You come back from Thailand.Many girls and many massage.Why come here? She got very upset. I kept quiet. I just told her I very tired.She kept telling me you should not come here.Talked cock and did nothing for 30 mins.

Then she got up and left me. Okay, you sleep lah.No need massage.No need hj.No need anything.Why you come here.Sleep for the next 15 mins until i come and wake u up. I very angry already. I got up. Changed and wanted to leave.She stopped me.Not time yet. I told you to sleep here and I will come in to wake you.Where are you going? She wanted to stop me from leaving. I told her I got a lunch appointment and must go. I quickly put on my clothes and quickly went off.I saw one uncle direct me out and thank me for coming.

Any brothers got such experience. This will be my last time calling at this HC! It's hell man. I thought I had it worse last time when I refused any special.But this one is really bad...really really bad. She told me she works only part-time.She says she is 26 years old.Not bad with a low cleavage with fair skin.But I was really tired after spending one week in Bangkok.Business was not good.Things were not good. All I wanted was a good massage..and what I got was a shit scolding by this girl.

Sorry to bother brothers with this. It seems that if you go into a HC, they expect you to have some special. If you refuse, you will get hell from them.Last time not so bad. If I tell them I'm tired, they got my message.They give me a good massage and even sooth me to sleep.After that I will tip them for a good massage.But basket! this girl is really too much.No massage and some more got one basket scolding and curse from her. Damned sway!
Old 09-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 21
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Basket,kena fuck by masseuse!

I think the masseuse fuck u rightly, who goes to HC to sleep and dun want services..its like going to a top restaurant and only order a glass of water!!
there are so many places for good massage without any special and HC is definitely not one of these places.I have never come across any HC girls that do not offer services in my twenty years of cheonging...come to think of it, I always fuck the masseuse hehehe!!
Old 09-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maituleow
I think the masseuse fuck u rightly, who goes to HC to sleep and dun want services..
Who said going HC must have special? I have tried in many famous joints here. Just tell the recept when you sign in that you want massage only and specially noted to her no other services is required.

My buddy used to accompany me to these joints as he's still faithful to wifey, so sometimes I also did the same as him.

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 09-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster_88
... So paid $40 for 45 mins.Went to the room.Feeling tired.Stripped and lay down.10 mins later, knock knock.One Chinese girl came in.My name is ***.A Singaporean.
bro, I had the similar experience with a local/SG young woman. The mistake we both made was to get local sillypore woman to serve us instead of PRC for a decent massage.

Govt talks about going extra mile for good service...

jimbo
Old 09-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra
Who said going HC must have special? I have tried in many famous joints here. Just tell the recept when you sign in that you want massage only and specially noted to her no other services is required.

My buddy used to accompany me to these joints as he's still faithful to wifey, so sometimes I also did the same as him.
I agree... you don't have to have special when you go to HC.. Everybody knows where to go if they really need sex. HC is for taking your time to have a good shower sitting in the hot pool watching TV... eating the tim sum or having some hot food, drinks... then a good decent massage.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 24
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103

Govt talks about going extra mile for good service...

jimbo

i am sure the Govt is not referring to "this" industry" bro
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeYokeYuen
I agree... you don't have to have special when you go to HC.. Everybody knows where to go if they really need sex. HC is for taking your time to have a good shower sitting in the hot pool watching TV... eating the tim sum or having some hot food, drinks... then a good decent massage.
Don't know why, in local terms, HC is always associated with special services. Also don't know why, when I once complained about Jane, the ex-so called JG Queen, who f*cked me up for refusing her JG, one of her fans came to her defence in all frenziness. Not you of course.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Samster

Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeYokeYuen
I agree... HC is for taking your time to have a good shower sitting in the hot pool watching TV... eating the tim sum or having some hot food, drinks... then a good decent massage.
I used to think like most too. Only to realise that this can be done when my buddy did so.

It's hard to find an enclosed place to do massage without any clothing on. Those "healthy" ones do have to have pant on.

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 09-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest
when I once complained about Jane, the ex-so called JG Queen, who f*cked me up for refusing her JG, one of her fans came to her defence in all frenziness.
Of course if you want to do just massage, dun get the queen to do lah. Tell the recept and they will arrange someone to do for you.

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 09-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Samster

bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra
Of course if you want to do just massage, dun get the queen to do lah. Tell the recept and they will arrange someone to do for you.
I believe that you, as one of old birds, would know the publicities on Jane when she was in Miko and even in Casa. Tot she was good as promoted but did not find her to be my type and not worth the exorbitant price tag. Of course, queen would not accept no for an answer,

Anyway, it was over. And have to say sorry if I have been harsh in my words.

All I have to say now is that I will not go to a those you know i knnow health centres if I only need a decent massage. May be place likes Hot Spa, Savannah Spa or even Health Spa.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

hahahhaa.... very funny post.... anyway agree with some bro here.. u wanna massage go look for thai massage lah, why go HC??? loval HC all got special lah, unless u specifically told the recep u onli want strong massages.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:14 PM
Samster

Yes and of course, I go to HC for a good f*ck and not to be f*ucked. And if the product or cost is not right, I believe I have the right to say no. Of course, if the masseur has a good attitude, I will not hesitate to give her a tip as a form of compensation. That is my principle...you may or may not agree with me,
Old 09-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jurassic_prick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro - you can see that I'm pretty new by the no. of posts I'd made thus far, so no offence intended - I also don't think any good HC is capable of providing a good rub. Good HC = good shag, period.

Used to visit this Sapphire Spa in hotel Bencoolen. Mainly Thai girls and they give excellent rub but no shagging, just HJ. Unfortunately, the place closed down couple of years ago. Maybe you can try Golden Finger in future.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
croft_st is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro...don't worry. we r the customer and customer is always right. u remind me of many years back. i also face the similar case as yours. maybe mine was even worst. she curse me like nobody business. initially i just smile at her, but then she curse me whole family. during that time i was damn bloody du lan. i start to diu that bitch. then my buddy next door thought what happen, and came in. my buddy got a damn big bloody dragon tattoo at his back, and she also scared. i just ask that bitch to fuck off and the captain came in and me also diu him. and he keep on saying sorry. and slap that girl in front of me. then i cool down a little bit. and that was the last time i visited the hc...

sometimes we don't mean to cause any trouble. because we all just wanna enjoy and mean no harm to anyone. myself, i don't do any hanky panky if they don't like because i understand that they also wanna earn a living. but that incident really blew my top because normally im pretty cool myself...
Old 09-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
croft_st is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro...don't worry. we r the customer and customer is always right. u remind me of many years back. i also face the similar case as yours. maybe mine was even worst. she curse me like nobody business. initially i just smile at her, but then she curse me whole family. during that time i was damn bloody du lan. i start to diu that bitch. then my buddy next door thought what happen, and came in. my buddy got a damn big bloody dragon tattoo at his back, and she also scared. i just ask that bitch to fuck off and the captain came in and me also diu him. and he keep on saying sorry. and slap that girl in front of me. then i cool down a little bit. and that was the last time i visited the hc...

sometimes we don't mean to cause any trouble. because we all just wanna enjoy and mean no harm to anyone. myself, i don't do any hanky panky if they don't like because i understand that they also wanna earn a living. but that incident really blew my top because normally im pretty cool myself...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1