The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
yagami90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If you hav a chance to rape a girl u dream of fucking, will u do it??

Hey bros,

jus want to ask a qns, will u dare to rape the girl u dream of if u hav a chance? I always fantasize of raping a girl i hope i can f**k. but as you can see, sg law is very strict abt it. haha.. i think u guys will oso fantasize about it right? so if got chance, will u do it? or ony dare to fantasize?? give your views??
Old 23-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 26
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: If you hav a chance to rape a girl u dream of fucking, will u do it??

No I would not like to rape....dont enjoy it as the other party is struggling....
Old 23-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all
Re: If you hav a chance to rape a girl u dream of fucking, will u do it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami90 View Post
I always fantasize of raping a girl i hope i can f**k. but as you can see, sg law is very strict abt it. haha.. i think u guys will oso fantasize about it right? so if got chance, will u do it? or ony dare to fantasize?? give your views??
I think you need to see a psychiatrist..
Old 23-01-2010, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Fantasizing, play-acting is ok. But carrying out the act is a NONO. Would you want a guy forcing on you and poking you in your ass and ripping it into 2??
Old 23-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Often fantasize about the act of raping but the thoughts of having 12 strokes on my butt..

My dick shrunk like a button mushroom...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 23-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
DuFu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would not even fantasize. I feel it a cruel thing to do. No offence intended. It's just my personal opinion.
Old 23-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
84shots is Cool - loads of Potential

i think it okay to dream. Sometimes i dream of ducking chio bu i dun even know? Is it rape? No it happened only in the dream. Lol
Old 23-01-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

toking about raping, i had something similar but in differen context with FL streetwalker at geylang.

we neg price is $30, she not very pretty but has good skin and fair skin so i onz her since cheap.

but once in room cannot suck neh neh, cannot kiss cannot that, i bery buei song, so struggle with her to suck her neh neh and kiss her, the whole struggling a bit like rape lidat. in end after some struggle and she sense i not rough guy, she allow me suck neh neh hahaha....
Old 23-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 19
deffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to behold

Yeah !!! Y not!!
Old 23-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Rape or non consensual sex if convicted gets jail and cane sentence.

My advice is simply not worth doing it.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 23-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 0
kums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of light

The best thing to do is to pay $$$ and fuck..

no attached ; no police report..

Can fuck alot of pussy with the power of money

Worest thing to free fuck a gal when she is drunk or lost with drugs.. You will never know will she report it... So kindly pls think b4 act ; There are alot of CB outside.
Old 23-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
Sammo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami90 View Post
Hey bros,

jus want to ask a qns, will u dare to rape the girl u dream of if u hav a chance? I always fantasize of raping a girl i hope i can f**k. but as you can see, sg law is very strict abt it. haha.. i think u guys will oso fantasize about it right? so if got chance, will u do it? or ony dare to fantasize?? give your views??
you got serious mental probs is it?
Old 23-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
vincent_tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent_tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't ever dream of it. The more you dream, the more urge you will do it when you have the chance. What for just for the moment of shiok and cause misery to the girl , her family and even your family too
Old 23-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
papamia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
toking about raping, i had something similar but in differen context with FL streetwalker at geylang.

we neg price is $30, she not very pretty but has good skin and fair skin so i onz her since cheap.

but once in room cannot suck neh neh, cannot kiss cannot that, i bery buei song, so struggle with her to suck her neh neh and kiss her, the whole struggling a bit like rape lidat. in end after some struggle and she sense i not rough guy, she allow me suck neh neh hahaha....
then wat she want to so initially? chat chat?touch hand only?
Old 23-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

men who fancy raping gals r sick in their head.
sex must be when both parties like 2 do & enjoy doing it 2gether.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1