The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold
Any of you Bros always actively chat up women outside?

Regardless of their age, as long as the women are sexually attractive to you, which makes you wanna approach them and talk to them and hopefully get their number and then......

U get the idea

Anyone?

Pls share advice and tips
Old 08-04-2015, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
FatCouchPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any of you Bros always actively chat up women outside?

I want to approach the also i afraid
Old 08-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold

Better to think thrice before you chat up with unknown strangers.
Old 08-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCouchPotato View Post
I want to approach the also i afraid
that cause you are a tiny cowards cjing chong new generation sg bastard too
Old 08-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
Regardless of their age, as long as the women are sexually attractive to you, which makes you wanna approach them and talk to them and hopefully get their number and then......

U get the idea

Anyone?

please you cant and why? due yo your third world mentality fucked up nasty shitty new generation sg guys fenes
Old 08-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

U get the idea

Anyone?

There is a reason why ppl go for FL. If you approach the wrong target, it might get you into deep shit.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil33 View Post
Better to think thrice before you chat up with unknown strangers.
Only a ballsless cock like u will say this.

If all guys had this mindset, not many will get attached and married at all.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
There is a reason why ppl go for FL. If you approach the wrong target, it might get you into deep shit.
U say that because you are fearful.

If you've the know-how and courage to do it correctly, then u'd be giving beneficial advice instead of dishing out comments laden with your own fear.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only a ballsless cock like u will say this.

If all guys had this mindset, not many will get attached and married at all.
Quote:
U say that because you are fearful.

If you've the know-how and courage to do it correctly, then u'd be giving beneficial advice instead of dishing out comments laden with your own fear.
Just bcos this is a Zap free section, u think u can reply this way?
come on TS, grow up.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got try got chance no try no chance..
Old 08-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14524 / Power: 20
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

last time during my time in sch, ITE time, wanna know girls, go up to them, get numbers all this, etc... haha, now me seldom see all this already...
Old 08-04-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!

I like the thrill of chatting up with girls in public but so far no "rewards" for doing so.

Must choose target wisely because you don't want to end up in an awkward situation where the girl may be waiting for her boyfriend and you suddenly go over and talk to her.

Just share some of my experiences:

Saw an ang mo lady near boat quay looking at the map on her hands and looking quite confused. She was clearly alone so I went up to offer my help. Another reason that I did so was because she was braless. Her pointed nipples were so obvious and probably C cup. She was receptive of my help and I found out that she was a french and was backpacking in this region. Since I was very free that evening, I asked if I could treat her dinner and drinks, which to my surprise, she agreed.

Nothing happened really during the evening, except that I kept peeking at her chest when she was not aware. You may consider this a reward. Since she stayed in a hostel, it meant that some after dinner fun was remotely possible.

Another occasion I saw this lady trying to take selfies at the Merlion, offered my help to help her take a proper photo. Got to know she was from another asian country. Volunteered to be her mini tour guide for half a day. Maybe got chance since she stayed in one of the 5 star hotels here. But too bad half way she told me another male colleague would be joining her business trip later the evening. But the good thing was, after we met up with the colleague, I was treated to a very nice meal and just like that, I made 2 new friends.

The other time I tried to hook up a pretty lady working in a decent pub. Since the pub was empty, I just talked to her almost the whole evening. Built up good rapport. Nothing happened, although we did went out for meals and chat and sadly, she was attached. But once she was telling me how her boyfriend likes to bring her to cheapo hotels to do the deed, thought maybe got chance but I did not pursue. No longer in close contact anymore.

Then I got to know this girl from one of our neighbouring countries. Spotted her revealing half balls and probably wearing a push up bra. Her figure was supreme, definitely at least D cup and she looked slutty. So I decided to stalk her a while and to my surprise, she was alone exploring the city. I thought from the way she dressed, she must be trying to hook some ang mo or meeting her friends for party. After around half and hour of distant observation to ensure she was not with anyone, I took the opportunity to chat with her, asked if I could sit with her for her dinner. Bought her dinner and our drinks and we talked for a few hours.

Managed to meet up with her again a few times for meals, coffee and even movies. All the time it was half balls attires. Sadly, nothing happened and the only reward was ogling her deep cleavage all the time. Has since went back.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
Just bcos this is a Zap free section, u think u can reply this way?
come on TS, grow up.
If he has balls... He would just approach any woman and chat and share his experience... Instead of asking for tips and advice here... Bet he has yet to reach his puberty... TS, I suggest you grow some cockhair first before you approach any woman...
Old 08-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 10
Lindar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Your wife receive a video of you hugging and kissing woman other than your wife
Old 08-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine View Post
I like the thrill of chatting up with girls in public but so far no "rewards" for doing so.

Must choose target wisely because you don't want to end up in an awkward situation where the girl may be waiting for her boyfriend and you suddenly go over and talk to her.

Just share some of my experiences:

Saw an ang mo lady near boat quay looking at the map on her hands and looking quite confused. She was clearly alone so I went up to offer my help. Another reason that I did so was because she was braless. Her pointed nipples were so obvious and probably C cup. She was receptive of my help and I found out that she was a french and was backpacking in this region. Since I was very free that evening, I asked if I could treat her dinner and drinks, which to my surprise, she agreed.

Nothing happened really during the evening, except that I kept peeking at her chest when she was not aware. You may consider this a reward. Since she stayed in a hostel, it meant that some after dinner fun was remotely possible.

Another occasion I saw this lady trying to take selfies at the Merlion, offered my help to help her take a proper photo. Got to know she was from another asian country. Volunteered to be her mini tour guide for half a day. Maybe got chance since she stayed in one of the 5 star hotels here. But too bad half way she told me another male colleague would be joining her business trip later the evening. But the good thing was, after we met up with the colleague, I was treated to a very nice meal and just like that, I made 2 new friends.

The other time I tried to hook up a pretty lady working in a decent pub. Since the pub was empty, I just talked to her almost the whole evening. Built up good rapport. Nothing happened, although we did went out for meals and chat and sadly, she was attached. But once she was telling me how her boyfriend likes to bring her to cheapo hotels to do the deed, thought maybe got chance but I did not pursue. No longer in close contact anymore.

Then I got to know this girl from one of our neighbouring countries. Spotted her revealing half balls and probably wearing a push up bra. Her figure was supreme, definitely at least D cup and she looked slutty. So I decided to stalk her a while and to my surprise, she was alone exploring the city. I thought from the way she dressed, she must be trying to hook some ang mo or meeting her friends for party. After around half and hour of distant observation to ensure she was not with anyone, I took the opportunity to chat with her, asked if I could sit with her for her dinner. Bought her dinner and our drinks and we talked for a few hours.

Managed to meet up with her again a few times for meals, coffee and even movies. All the time it was half balls attires. Sadly, nothing happened and the only reward was ogling her deep cleavage all the time. Has since went back.
Wow Bro...thanks for sharing your experiences. Could have given other bros like us more inspiration and encouragement.

But imo, for the pub girl and the last girl, it seemed like you had higher chances of upping them. How come never ask them to go hotel or what? Wasted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1