The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaypohkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Does anyone else prefer a looser pussy?

Almost all FRs i've read mentioned that the tightness of a WL's pussy is a plus point, but my experience differs and I was wondering if anyone else feels the same.

Some context: I have a weak little peter that ejaculates damn fast even if I jerk off before doing the deed. It's super embarrassing and disappointing. Haven't tried any meds or sprays though, perhaps I should.

Recently I met a FL whose pussy seems to be looser than the previous women I've slept with, and while the sensation is less, I could last way longer and enjoyed it much more. Like instead of shooting within the first 30 secs (lol), I think I at least lasted 4 minutes, which I know while is still short, was something new to me lmao.

Which brings me to the question - does anyone else share the same sentiment? And also, could this potentially be a plus point for other bros with the same PE problem?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1