The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
knn ccb.. U really like to kpkb.

Seems like u like to get into all sort of argument.

Damn boliao.

As for tchad, well both if u can go fxxk each other better. Wasting others time
thank you!

Lmfao.

Seaj
Old 13-04-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamabinladin View Post
Hey william-fucking-shakepeare. I thought you were the king of crap posts. Why concede defeat now?
Conceding defeat? Lmfao!

What happened to your Cantonese cussing?
Reached the end of your vocabulary huh?!

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2014, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
I ain't done with you yet. Tiu Nay Si Fut...
You ever heard of Pavlov?

You're so predictable. And dumb!
Amazing

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
BTW what happened to your mum in CP, still whoring to all the Pakis and Ah nehs?
Pure brilliance!

Pakis and ah nehs.... In Chang Ping huh?!
Go out much?

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
All ham sup low, tee ko pek and the younger group of chee hong. Be honest with yrself, you are not honest you think u are smart because u can fuck CP prostitue but actually everybody can. You go PZL and get a prostitue u thought u are handsome n great but the lady think u are tai len gong. If u older they say ma la lau. But some take them to be their wife n feel they are romeo but actually green hat. Buy house for them in CP but use by others when they back sing. All in this forum are same gong kia. Anyway huan hi tiok ho. Taikor or xiao di all the same more taikor means more stupid. Must have been paying like crazy. Always remember the girls are pretender they are smarter than you. Enjoy
Old 13-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

There's practically an actual RED brigade here now! LOL!
Wonder when that clown James Chong gonna make his appearance?! Or when Osama is gonna join his illustrious namesake?!

Oops - I keep on saying this.... Better be quiet....but this IS getting to be a true fun and game thread! Kudos to all the characters who's playing a hand in this!!

Wooo hooo!!

SEAJ

Ps. Oops, spoke too soon - I see our Osama has indeed joined the RED brigade! This is getting to be just too much fun!! LOL
Old 13-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Friend just reported from and about 惠州恒遠ktv. most gals from cp 逸豪, including management but less expensive.

Girls start at 4-11-15 (ouch!!) but best of all NO GA checks in the Ktv or hotel room!

Don't shoot me for passing on third party information! I ain't there myself!!

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but 惠州 is not free from checks either. A few days ago, had to cancel a trip there cause of a mini raid, ktv still in operation but no mms. Make sure to call in advance so you dont waste the trip down there.
Old 13-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tiu your mother smelly chow hai! What red prickate? You must be sucking Mao's dead cock too much.
Ah yes, of course, just a few more truly lame invectives and your usual foul mouth.
And "red prickate??" You REALLY that clueless? Truly Amazing

And hey, congratulations on gaining back a lease on your life here. Just goes to show the mental capacity of your "backers!" A true reflection on themselves.

Too funny / just too much fun and games dealing with mental midgets.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 13-04-2014 at 02:20 PM.
Old 13-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaye2 View Post
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but 惠州 is not free from checks either. A few days ago, had to cancel a trip there cause of a mini raid, ktv still in operation but no mms. Make sure to call in advance so you dont waste the trip down there.
Thanks!

Sigh.... One swallow doth not a summer make.
(But it does make me a happy camper when the gal does swallow it. LOL)

I only wish.....!

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Must confess. Not been out much. Your mother begging me to tiu her smelly chow hai kept me busy.
So... You're a paki or an ah neh?
SEAJ

Ps. Did it! The first post on page 1,000! Woohoo!
Old 13-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh c'mon guys, just cool it abit. It would be better to just sticks to the update of situation in CP rather then useless babberings.
Old 13-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Saw pavlov last nite. Your mother was sucking him next to PZL. Disgusting.
Errrrr... You saw Pavlov last night huh?! Good on ya!

OMFG! Is this idiot for real? Is it you James CHONG? Tchad? Siawlang? He don't even know how to google it when he don't understand! Seriously !!

Maaaannnn... Unlike Jabba who's probably just got a few screws loose and just an over abundance of ugly and fat genes.... bub, your whole engine block is shot; your transmission and rear-end too for sure!

Careful there, stupid combined with crazy, you're liable to hurt yourself! At least Jabba knows not to whistle whilst walking as he knows that he just cain't do it; you.....???!!

A minor, barely amusing PITA, to a total basket case. You really oughta join your buddy at Woodbridge and just play mahjong with him there.

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=SEAJ;10834455]OMFG! Is this idiot for real? Is it you James CHONG? Tchad? Siawlang? He don't even know how to google it when he don't understand! Seriously !!
====]
u cb kia dun anyhow blame me, everything f thing James Chong!
so u cum out your old mother hole also due to James Chong isit?
tui lei lo mo chow hei
Old 13-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ElSexisimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats going on in here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1