The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 09-02-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27122 / Power: 24
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
You are in tough cookie, tried almost all aspect. Real Experienced ones are probably the angmoh doms. In the astronomical price range. However face sitting most can dish it out with the risk of an accident.
haha tks yea when i started my journey i didnt know what i like so i juz let the dommes do what they wan so as long within my limits, then i slowly filter out the things i like...

other than the angmohs, the jepuns are also the experienced ones, they have to undergo training, sit in senior dommes sessions, carry out trial sessions with senior dommes sitting in then they will carry out actual sessions on their own...
their attitude and mentality towards SM also very different, to them it's like a religion, they really put their heart and mind into melting out their craft, if u session with one before u will know what i'm talking about...
only flip side is the language barrier, not easy to find one fluent in english, u wan stop they think u wan harder, then u wan to cum liao then they stop then the feeling gone have to start over again haha...
so if can find one fluent in english, it will definitely be an awesome session, just that their tribute also not cheap when they travel here, if can go japan session will be much cheaper as the various lobangs other bros have shared in this thread previously...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 09-02-2020 at 02:38 PM.
Old 09-02-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 9
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
woweee this thread of unsavoury back and forth has resulted in an increased demand for Miss Xenia's attention!

Good for her lol! Maybe I need to get a session too :P but i think my needs are not offered
Too bad she just finished a couple of sessions this week. Can always wait till she is back. Had a session recently and found out that she is a full-time dominatrix. Rare to find someone full-time here and the session was a pleasant one. Had a full hour of non-stop teasing by her nails and heels
Old 09-02-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
alexwangt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
Too bad she just finished a couple of sessions this week. Can always wait till she is back. Had a session recently and found out that she is a full-time dominatrix. Rare to find someone full-time here and the session was a pleasant one. Had a full hour of non-stop teasing by her nails and heels
Lol why everyone is white knighting her lol and she isnt the only full-time in sg there's so much more
Old 10-02-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexwangt View Post
Lol why everyone is white knighting her lol and she isnt the only full-time in sg there's so much more
bro share a few that you know of regularly
Old 10-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we are juz standing up for whats right, true she's not the only full time one in sg but that's beside the point here...
i find if like juz continue, if dont like juz move on, no need to shoot pple, those that are good will stay, not good or for some other reasons they will self disintegrate and disappear, pple have eyes to see for themselves, those one hit wonder or fly by night dommes can only last so long...

unless the domme did something explicitly wrong then there is a need to point out like the one who stole sub money when shower or the one who alwiz makan session time, book 1hr over in 45mins, book 2hr over in 1.5hrs and that's inclusive of prep talk and shower, stand at the door ready to go and you realise there's still plenty of time on the clock... then another few who likes to recycle towels, after session go home u find your body itchy all over... then the few who uses wipes to clean their feet in between sessions, cant even be bothered to take the effort to wash their feet, you're lucky if u get a new wipes lol...

and now the best part she didnt even do anything wrong and all of a sudden she found herself on the target board, so conclucion can only be 3, competitor jealous of her, subs of competitor domme and lastly subs who got rejected by her... which one are you?
Old 10-02-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I agree with havana..

Honestly, the review shared was his own opinion and it was to his liking.
Then along came you to say people are white knighting her..

Dude.. its not like his a 1 post account talking nonsense..

Neutral or not, i can only sense hostility from you.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
I agree with havana..

Honestly, the review shared was his own opinion and it was to his liking.
Then along came you to say people are white knighting her..

Dude.. its not like his a 1 post account talking nonsense..

Neutral or not, i can only sense hostility from you.
yea smells of hostility and sour sour jealousy... very strong lol...
Old 10-02-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
alexwangt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
we are juz standing up for whats right, true she's not the only full time one in sg but that's beside the point here...
i find if like juz continue, if dont like juz move on, no need to shoot pple, those that are good will stay, not good or for some other reasons they will self disintegrate and disappear, pple have eyes to see for themselves, those one hit wonder or fly by night dommes can only last so long...
You totally got it all wrong. No one is jealous here lol if she wants to hurl vulgarities at someone or go find the person who she claims release all her details then go find a lawyer to sue la rather than come in the forum and threaten everyone who isnt involve for no reason

You also dont see classy elegant woman (which X also claims to be) out there in the world scolding profanities in public, eg. Michelle Obama/Hilary those atas women out there when they are being shot down is like airing their dirty laundry out
Old 10-02-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
You totally got it all wrong. No one is jealous here lol if she wants to hurl vulgarities at someone or go find the person who she claims release all her details then go find a lawyer to sue la rather than come in the forum and threaten everyone who isnt involve for no reason

You also dont see classy elegant woman (which X also claims to be) out there in the world scolding profanities in public, eg. Michelle Obama/Hilary those atas women out there when they are being shot down is like airing their dirty laundry out
i think u're confused bro, the person who wanted to expose her is incident 1 which has since been closed, we're now onto incident 2 which is the most recently one, if u're still at incident 1, suggest u move along faster to incident 2...
as for the classy elegant woman u pointed out are political figures, we're SM community here, do not mix politics or religion... SM cant even be accepted by the normal vanilla crowd, how to be put on the big stage...
Old 10-02-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
other than the angmohs, the jepuns are also the experienced ones, they have to undergo training, sit in senior dommes sessions, carry out trial sessions with senior dommes sitting in then they will carry out actual sessions on their own...
Yeah that level of tradition simply doesn't exist in Singapore, partly because we are not that tolerant towards sex workers getting organized on their own. In JP and angmoh countries, senior dommes can start their own dungeon and hire junior dommes that they will mentor. In Japan you can even trace the lineage of dommes to many decades.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
serf0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who want to experience this without actually eating the "real" thing

Old 11-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello. How do you guys dealed with mistress who have the stinky armpit and ass? What i mean is truely STINKY, not just the normal armpit smell.

Its kind a turn me off through out the session. Even she has beautiful face, body figure, perfect feet and etc.
Old 11-02-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

farts and scat for a switch is dam sexy
Old 11-02-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
Hello. How do you guys dealed with mistress who have the stinky armpit and ass? What i mean is truely STINKY, not just the normal armpit smell.

Its kind a turn me off through out the session. Even she has beautiful face, body figure, perfect feet and etc.
wah u must be very close to mistress that can smell her armpit, believe has to be near time then can smell then dont go too close... then again it's some bro's fetish so it turns them on...
so far i didnt kana before, i find more pressing is they didnt shave clean so got some stubs then when u lick the stubs poke your tongue lol...
or another thing they rub anti deo stick at their armpit so when u lick, it's like licking the anti deo stick, with the taste stuck in your mouth...
stinky ass i kana before when facesitting, just hold your breath or sink your face into the butt cheeks will help...
Old 12-02-2020, 05:21 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

met Goddess Xenia last week when she was in SG for a short hosting trip, fast hand fast leg faster accepted her invitation after she graciously posted wanna buy me dinner, very grateful as not many dommes as appreciative, there are some but not many... plus she take time out from her busy hosting schedule to meet me, very honored as well... this is the second time i'm meeting her, last was 2 years ago, she was one of the best local dommes i have met on my BDSM journey thus far (the last time i posted this, a bro left a remark in my box with the caption 'SERIOUSLY???!!!', let me repeat again, my one of the best might not be one of your best and vice versa, i'm just sharing my views that's all, whether you wanna follow or not is up to you, i didnt force say you must follow me whatsoever), however as her tribute were on the premium side, i couldnt afford to session with her on a regular basis... so after waiting neck long long like giraffe for two years finally got chance to meet her again, once appointment firmed, got me all psyched up and ready to go...

she was staying in a hotel which i have come (or cummed ) many times, most of you should be familiar with as many local and overseas dommes like to stay here... met her in lobby, greeted her and as it was CNY, presented her with a ang pow with a small token of appreciation for buying me dinner, we then headed to restaurant, she is still the hot, sexy and sultry milf we have come to know of, although she seems to have lost some weight (she said she is working on a project that requires her to be so), she was in a black OL suit, green blouse, red bustier, white lacey panties and nice heels, today is the notti secretary theme... go dinner with Goddess like BGR date very sexciting, it didnt help that she was constantly teasing me with her heels, i was having a raging hardon throughout the dinner, as it was getting uncomfortable in my briefs, i was constantly shifting trying to adjust my dick, at one point in time, i was seriously contemplating taking out my dick lol, then i think think better not, if take out sure cum, then shoot all over the floor later will have a hard time trying to explain to the restaurant 'did you spill something sir? haha'... Goddess was smiling and enjoying what she has done to me... being an alcohol enthusiast, Goddess bought me some drinks as well, but i not very good drinker, drink abit face red red like lobster... finished up the dinner & drinks and up we went to her room for piak piak (not the kind you're thinking but rather seems more like corporal on ass piak piak lol)... abit tipsy, first time attend session in 'high' mode...

reached room, Goddess took off her blazer, off came the top and skirt, left the red bustier, white panties and heels, i stripped and asked permission to go shower (fresh towels btw, not recycled ones), showered come out become black lacey panties, i blinked my eyes dunno is it my eyes playing tricks on me, never mind black panties works as well... she asked me to kneel down in front of her for briefing while she sat on the couch, she removed her heels and used her legs to play with my balls and dick, with her deep v cleavage staring at me eye level, i was hard again, also trying hard to concentrate on what Goddess is saying, my thoughts were running wild fantasizing what i was doing with her boobs, after awhile she came very close to me, carassing my thighs, 'are your legs tired?' oh my so touched Goddess concerned for me... for a moment i thought she wana kiss me lol...

next she asked me to lie on the floor, tied my hands above my head and tied my legs to the couch, 'after two years of training you should be very experienced already hor' jialat think what she meant is i'm going to give you hard training today, faster clarify, 'no no Goddess must be misinformed, i didnt level up much', she give me the look like unbelievable... out came a wartenberg pinwheel 'you like this, dont you' while waving it in my face, she used it on my nipples, ribs, thighs, ass, balls and finally the cock head, the way she did was not the carassing rolling kind, really dig the pins in slowly, wah the most unbearable was when she did on the skin between the foreskin and the cock head, stim, painful and shiok at the same time... then she said 'you like ass play right?' i didnt have time to answer her, she rolled the pinwheel up and down my perineum, going near the asshole, gawd that one no joke i faster clenched my butt cheeks hopefully the wheel cannot go near there... luckily she didnt but she said 'later got surprise for you', as mentioned previously, words like surprise, reward, punishment usually doesnt bode well, so i prayed hard and mentally prepared for what's coming...

next she took out a electro set (let's call this set one), the contact is not those pad kind but rather clip on kind, 'mmm, let's try this on your 蛋蛋 (eggs)' quite interesting first time got people refer to balls as eggs as usually eggs refer to female eggs but never mind we all know what it means can already... 'are you ready?' i nodded in anticipation, the electricity started to flow, more and more, i was whining and moaning 'oh oh oh', she pinched my nipples and mimic the sounds i made 'oh oh oh?' and she laughed evilly, everytime she laughed sends a chill down my spine... after awhile my body seems to get used to the electricity and i went quiet, 'why no more sound? need more is it?' as she turned up the electro, 'ah ah ah' as i used my arms to cover my face... next she took out another electro set (let's call this set two), she says 'this one got ten levels, so far no sub has gone past level two' wah i hear already jialat, i didnt doubt her or dare challenge the accomplishment, closed my eyes and prayed hard, she attached it to my nipples, on only my body went into electrospasm, zhng zhng zhng like police taser, my whole body was shaking uncontrollably, 'go on scream, nobody can hear you' i wanted to scream but no scream came out from my mouth, only some funny noises lol... i was tearing at my eyes, she saw and said 'cry already ah, poor little boy' the way she put it like going to take my head and put at her boobs to sayang (console) me, sadly that didnt happen... after awhile she see me kelian (pitiful) and she off the electro and remove the clips from the nipples... then she asked if i tried electro riding crop before, nope i have not, so goddess remove the couch end of the rope, held up the rope so now my upper body on the floor then legs in the air, she used the riding crop on my butt and thighs, feels just like a normal riding crop but with an extra sting at the end, interesting feeling...

next she took the clips at the balls (set one) and shifted them to my nipples, then set two she said 'let's try this one on the 小鸟 (small bird)' gawd i know my dick small also not small until like small bird right lol... she on only didi went into superman very hard mode, then she took out a black stick and waved in my face 'surprise' holy shit it was a five row wartenberg pinwheel, one row already tah boleh tahan (cannot take it), how to take five rows... i went back into the close eyes close face mode and the pinwheels went all over my body, tbh there were so many sensations, i couldnt really make out what is doing what on whichever part of my body, it was going into overdrive mode, i decided to beg for mercy 'pls pls pls mistress have mercy on me', then she laughed evilly again... luckily goddess pity me let me off, off all the electro sets and remove them from my body, goddess said 'now your body is so sensitive, i touch anywhere it will also sting' she used her nails to carass my torso, true it sting but felt good, abit like sexy massage with electricity lol...

finale, she removed all the ropes and sat back at the couch, i was back to kneeling position, she slid down her bustier strap seductively (read bustier strap, not bustier) and position my head into a arm lock position (like MMA) and asked me to wank myself while her fingers were playing with my nipples, her feet was at my balls, with so much stimulation, it just took a few strokes for me to shoot my load onto her beautiful feet...

overall enjoyed myself and it was an awesome experience, as mentioned previously, goddess is a hygiene freak, she will use alcohol swaps to clean and sterilise every toy before and after it has come into contact with my body, even though her sessions are packed to the brim, she takes the effort to get clean towels for us, this is really commendable... for her professionalism and the heart and effort she puts in to conduct her sessions, it's no wonder she has garnered so many sub followings all over the world...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks! and reminder not to quote my entire post if u're replying to me, you can delete parts of it in the [quote] bracket, otherwise other bros, especially those using mobile devices will need to scroll through the exact same post twice in order to reach yours...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 23-02-2020 at 02:14 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1