The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 02-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
oh man isn't she amazing asia? had sessions with her almost a decade ago and was trying to find out where she is recently

missed logging into here due to sbfsg being blocked again, and finally managed to log in via vpn...too late to contact her
Yeah that's her. She has been staying in Netherlands I believe.
Old 03-02-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27122 / Power: 24
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, Maistresse Euryale will be visiting SG end Feb to start Mar, kindly contact Mistress directly if you would like to serve her...
she is good frens with Nikky French and KVK so if you been a notti boy with them she will be well informed of that...

FR
Part 1: https://sammy.services/showpost.php?p=172...ostcount=11157
Part 2: https://sammy.services/showpost.php?p=172...ostcount=11158
Web: https://www.dominatrix-hongkong.com/...view-singapore

Email: [email protected]
Old 03-02-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 9
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
ANNOUNCEMENT - To all Pro dommes.

I Goddess Xenia is in the midst of setting up a fashion cafe with BDSM staycation in Phnom Penh, Cambodia...
This sounds really interesting, hope to hear more about it in future. It was be hard for a domme already, juggling with all the sessions. Especially with people attacking her personality outside of work. I don't have such an issue as I hardly know them outside of the session and so long as I enjoy the session and find the domme professional, that's good for me
Old 03-02-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
This sounds really interesting, hope to hear more about it in future. It was be hard for a domme already, juggling with all the sessions. Especially with people attacking her personality outside of work. I don't have such an issue as I hardly know them outside of the session and so long as I enjoy the session and find the domme professional, that's good for me
second that...
Old 03-02-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 19
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
Thanks so much for taking the time to explain all the above to me. I really appreciate the information.

I have added 3 PRC contacts via WeChat thanks to the brothers here. I will be sure to ask them clearly if they provided sexual services during or after the session. Fingers crossed!
who who? can share?
Old 03-02-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
who who? can share?
sharing is caring...
Old 03-02-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hornyguy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Share with me too
Old 03-02-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
CynthiaBellaD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reading a lot on Goddess Xenia lately and saw some of the responses. Makes me reached out to her last week and got to know she is in town now. Met her today for a session. She was still so lovely and approachable as she was in the past , always wears a smile when in discussion about what to be done at the session. I had met a few mistress and to be honest, her professionalism and friendliness are the things that kept me going back to her. Never in a rush to get things done and chase you out, always wanting to perfect the things we discussed to do during the session.

Had a great time today and thanks to her for helping me with the make up and photoshoot. Looking forward to seeing her again in the near future.

P.S. I’m not helping her or anything but ever since I had my first session with her, I have never gone to another mistress. You have to meet her in person to really understand what I meant. Peace out.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
sharing is caring...
share with me too
Old 04-02-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unfortunately after meeting xenia, i can no longer be neutral.
She has ignited a spark within me that has been gone for many years.

She is definetly professional in what she does and her passion for her dream is admirable.

Being more outspoken in the various language of communication doesnt make a person more uncouth or undesirable.

So ya... stick to what is necessary and avoid what is not. Cheers
Old 05-02-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
Unfortunately after meeting xenia, i can no longer be neutral.
She has ignited a spark within me that has been gone for many years.

She is definetly professional in what she does and her passion for her dream is admirable.

Being more outspoken in the various language of communication doesnt make a person more uncouth or undesirable.

So ya... stick to what is necessary and avoid what is not. Cheers
woweee this thread of unsavoury back and forth has resulted in an increased demand for Miss Xenia's attention!

Good for her lol! Maybe I need to get a session too :P but i think my needs are not offered
Old 05-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
woweee this thread of unsavoury back and forth has resulted in an increased demand for Miss Xenia's attention!

Good for her lol! Maybe I need to get a session too :P but i think my needs are not offered
hi bro, u spoke to Mistress alrdy? care to share what your needs, if not convenient to post here can PM me...
Old 08-02-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Hi any bro here into asphyxiation and erotic strangle? Recently read an artical and it sounds kind of interesting. Just wondering if any dom at all, experience in this department of fetish that can safely dish this out?
Old 08-02-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Hi any bro here into asphyxiation and erotic strangle? Recently read an artical and it sounds kind of interesting. Just wondering if any dom at all, experience in this department of fetish that can safely dish this out?
facesitting shld belong to the same family though not so near as to near death experience...
based on feedback, some bros experience higher state of orgasm while others go limp, so have to see your body reaction...
personally i find there is a crossover point, within that usually i will find it erotic and stimulating, once beyond that is like fear etc, no longer erotic alrdy...
one of my FRs got mention, i nearly died that day lol...
good to experience once if u have not, most mistress can do, juz have to find one that u're comfy with...
if u're worried, go for the experienced ones will be safe...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 08-02-2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
facesitting shld belong to the same family though not so near as to near death experience...
based on feedback, some bros experience higher state of orgasm while others go limp, so have to see your body reaction...
personally i find there is a crossover point, within that usually i will find it erotic and stimulating, once beyond that is like fear etc, no longer erotic alrdy...
one of my FRs got mention, i nearly died that day lol...
good to experience once if u have not, most mistress can do, juz have to find one that u're comfy with...
if u're worried, go for the experienced ones will be safe...
You are in tough cookie, tried almost all aspect. Real Experienced ones are probably the angmoh doms. In the astronomical price range. However face sitting most can dish it out with the risk of an accident.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1