The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 15
Urbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to behold
Re: Found my dream girl, but..

Points ups for sharing.

Can we please have more
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
winbreak is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwinbreak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi OP anymore new steamy pics? like to see some Creampie in that beautiful pussy of hers and more close up pictures of her pussy please!!
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 23
pussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lao unker here say:

stay together 1 or 2 mths.... then see the behaviour, habits... u can accept or nt...
likely u attracted to her intellect (super powerful), vice versa. the body n physical was a bonus. tell her your future plans, ask hers also. if gam... keep n sign the paper.

if u financially able, tell her settle down, but simple ceremony. 5 table (just close family n friends). b a man, disregard her family say u cheepo, u will thank me later. use that $ buy a nicer place etc.. if she rich or well to do, speak to her parents 1st... warning.. Parents In Law can b a deal breaker.. go with your heart, not your small head

never share your secret bank account n always keep in mind, day u settle down, woman get 50% of your known assets (including CPF), if she has a good lawyer.

if u just lust her.... n break... u may nvr get another chance.. 35 liao... tan simi lan...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1