The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-01-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_1112 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tomato-massage/

review for tomato

Looks 8/10
Body 9/10
Gfe 10/10

Same location as An yi. They are roommates. I started with a massage and asked her to strip, lots of sweet talks, hugs and kisses. I topup for longer duration/2shots. I told her that compared to an yi who reject everything. She is more willing to serve. Give lots of kisses on my body/checks and I managed to sneak a few kisses with her lips. I always try to finger her but she kept pushing my hands away haha. She said she won't be able to tahan. LOL. I continued to try my luck to finger her and managed to slip hands inside her underwear which she moans loudly. Her massage skills are not as good as An Yi but GFEis definitely higher. I played with her nipple and boobs and she is damn sensitive and shy..
Can do a comparison between tomato and anyi. Had always want to visit anyi since my regular went back China for cny.
Old 29-01-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Anyone has recommendations for JG? Been returning to Ke Le, Mia and Ling Si but feel like trying someone new for a change.

I've also tried ling ling jie and her disciples at both locations also..
Lol bro, below mls in my list to try and will provide FR soon

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zara-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-linda/

Missing from your list will be Qian Qian, milf and she provide very good massage. Her JG is soft type but good enough for me. Dont expect much for sensual. Her plus point is her big neh neh, can lick

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/qian-qian-massage/
Old 29-01-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Out of curiousity, have reached out to Guai Guai thinking that she will probably ignore me too since I’ve been sticking mostly to my regulars for the past 1.5 years.
Surprise surprise she replied me and said she is available in the afternoon. If there is anything I can do to support fellow senior bro @Ray06 and bro @ladyassasinato to link up let me know. Sharing is caring.

Bro cheongster 11, appreciate your concern.
I only sms once, no reply then forget it.
Old 29-01-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post

Missing from your list will be Qian Qian, milf and she provide very good massage. Her JG is soft type but good enough for me. Dont expect much for sensual. Her plus point is her big neh neh, can lick

Long time no see bro. I've also tried Zara before, and Linda is on my "do not rtm" list coz of the bruises she gave me last time.

Any other recommendations for thai JG?
Old 29-01-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
Try the legendary Soda
Ah yes I've tried her before le.. dunno if can get slot coz she's usually quite hard to book
Old 29-01-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I think you can let her know that there is a discussion in our forum, tell her many season bros were rejected by her, as such she had lost a lot of business. Also, can suggest to her to change her database. Thank you very much.
Will leave that to her WKs
Quite sure our chatters among the senior bros would have got to her ears.
Let’s focus on other gems.
Old 29-01-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro cheongster 11, appreciate your concern.
I only sms once, no reply then forget it.
All’s good bro @Ray06
Agreed. Many gems out there.
Her loss to miss a good bro like you.
Old 29-01-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 16
Rainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
Can do a comparison between tomato and anyi. Had always want to visit anyi since my regular went back China for cny.
Anyi
Syt very cute, pretty. My type..
Pros: massage technique, totally focus on you during the appt.
Cons: no topup for additional services/touching her. pure massage/hj get angry if you demand too much. Gen z altitude.

Tomato
Syt too but maybe abit more mature.
Pros: very playful and seductive, willing to make you happy. GFE max
Cons: Massage techniques not good. But I doubt you are visiting ML for massage. LOL. She does check phone and reply massage once in awhile.. I had to tell her to stop using phone lol

Both returning to China this week thou.

If only there a ML with An Yi looks and tomato playfulness that be worth to return.

Last edited by Rainbow_1112; 29-01-2024 at 07:06 PM.
Old 29-01-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
gtneo3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, got 3 database still dun have my contact ah? This is a very interesting world.
3 database you mean (local/oversea/special group)

should be like that in between the covid the database was erased like computer HDD... format all gone.

i also play number rolling .... see got record or not ... then sweety said mine was around in 2020 last record.

i think mine also out of the 3 database record also
Old 29-01-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try the legendary Soda
The hottest and the most expensive. I heard she is now 3B1R.
Old 29-01-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
That "donkey" or "donkeys" don't know she was doing her job!
ML should put HP away and in silence mode if she is serious in concentrating her job.
You could be that "donkey when she was doing massage on other bros!
Oh well all i can said was something repeat like a cycle loh.
what meant to happened it will do.
Stay safe and chiong with vigilant peace out
Old 29-01-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Try the legendary Soda
this 1 went back some memories... except that stint look alike
DJ Soda... for me was just above average... try 1... but never rtm
Old 29-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Ah yes I've tried her before le.. dunno if can get slot coz she's usually quite hard to book
I was told by Recep she now usually not in shop. She comes in occasionally when her regulars make an appointment with her. So same day appt is probably out.
Old 29-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_1112 View Post
Anyi
Syt very cute, pretty. My type..
Pros: massage technique, totally focus on you during the appt.
Cons: no topup for additional services/touching her. pure massage/hj get angry if you demand too much. Gen z altitude.

Tomato
Syt too but maybe abit more mature.
Pros: very playful with seductive, willing to make you happy. GFE max
Cons: Massage techniques is also no good. But I doubt you are visit ML for massage. LOL. Do check phone and reply massage once in awhile.. I had to tell her to stop using phone lol

Both return to China this week thou.

If only there a ML with An Yi looks and tomato playfulness that be worth to return.
OK thanks for the tips can strike off my list since RTC
Old 29-01-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
0o0cash0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post

Recently alot RTM. Baby, W even Nicole going back soon.

Any tried Linda? Her SLG review shows she here since last June but not much FR here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1