The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

ya, Bro, share what happened as i alway take TIGER when i go to HKT... as this weekend... Sofa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Bro, care to share what happened? Must be something damn....cos it was your preferred budget airlines previously...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 18-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hunterhi,

You coming to Phuket this weekend? Thought you're bored of the place already?
Old 19-05-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Well Bros,

The usual stories loh. Flight delays are very frequent from my experiences with Jet*. From the first few flights, things were better than expected as I have never flew with budget airlines despite them being around for quite a while. My bro is a staunch supporter of TigerAirways but I have my reservations when I took their plane to Macau during CNY2010.

I realized that my flights going to or coming from Thailand always have problems. In Mar 2010, I flew to HKT & the HKT - SIN flight was delayed by almost 4 hours!!! Was supposed to depart at 2205hrs but end up around 0200hrs Thailand time? So by the time I reach SG, it was almost 0530hrs. Too shack to work because we did not provide any contactable number & did not know of the delay, so have to spend time loitering around HKT which frankly speaking is very different from our own Changi airport terminals. In the end took urgent leave & let my bosses "niao" me. Strike One.

After the HKT trip, I planned a BKK trip with my S.O. in Jul 2010 & this time, even before the date is near, Jet* emailed us to informed us that out morning flight has became an evening flight! We wasted 1 day's leave for nothing!!! Not to mention arriving in BKK just in time to check into a nearby hotel to rest for the evening. Strike Two.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice? I must be a bloody fool. As usual, tempted by the cheap fares & itching to return to HKT for the nightlife. This time, I gave all my numbers & email & what not so that if it is delayed, I can be prepared. So in May 2010, went to HKT & when it is almost time to leave the hotel, SMS came. Flight delayed!!! But it is okie, I extend room, change taxi timings, got more time with my girl & even a leisurely dinner. I am prepared!!! Or not I guess. When I reached the airport, the nice girl behind the check-in counter said "I tell you secret, plane have not leave SG".

!@#$%^&*()

So more time loitering in the not-so-shoik airport but it was not so bad because this time, there were 4 of us instead of the previous so we spent the time TCSS-ing. After waiting for eons, plane finally arrived. All of us, being ugly S'preans happily rushed up the plane. Wait. Something's not right! No aircon!!!!!!!!!

I thought they will turn it on in a moment but then I realized that I have never stepped into a warm, almost hot plane before. Then the nice Customer Service Manager aka Chief Stewardess said there is something wrong with the aircon's generator & they are trying to get HKT's airport ground staff to get it up & running. After about 20 mins, Captain came out & said still no real progress & offloaded us into the holding area again!!! So with our bags, we went back. Although it was much cooler, we just want to go home.

During this time, everybody was frustrated & scolding the poor Captain but he also did not handle the matter perfectly. He could not tell us what really happened & what has been done to help the situation.

Finally, by some miracle, the plane's aircon is working again & we left for SIN. As per previous trip, we reached SG at around 0530hrs again & once again, urgent leave. When i return to work, first time in the morning "drink coffee" with my boss & someone who think's I report to him.

Damn lousy mood loh. If their planes leave on time, everybody's happy.

Wrote email to complain & demand black & white explaination but they reply with automated email saying "here is your case reference number, please wait 15 working days!!!"...

Tell me how to sit Jet* again???

Now I still angry. Life of the poor. Want to save some money on plane ticket so can stretch dollar but in the end sufer. If I fly MI or SQ, I don't think they will allow this to happen, but the price difference is too great. SQ / MI ticket for 1 pax can pay for my group of 4!!! With leftovers for a packet of cigarettes & then some more!!!

Rant rant rant.............................................. .

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 19-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Thought you're bored of the place already?
HKT Boy, I really envy you... Please share with me your secret in staying in Phuket. How did you manage to do it?

Old 19-05-2010, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Bro,

I've been to hollywood a few times but never noticed what is below the disco. Seems like there there 3 discos along bangla road, i.e. hollywood, seduction & tiger. My regular girl (or has she been unknowingly promoted to terak status? gasp!) says she prefers hollywood as first choice afterwork entertainment venue followed by seduction. She doesn't like tiger disco, I wonder why.
She doesn't want to go to Tiger because too many men know her there and she doesn't want you to know! Ah! Ah! I'm joking but, Hmm... Well, it's Thailand you know...

I remember my former GF did not want to go to Tiger because she did not want other people to see her with me there! I never complained because I did not want her to find out that so many girls knew me in Tiger disco! Ah! Ah!
Old 19-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

OOOooo... what to do as friend is going so i just tag along lor...

Quote:
hunterhi,
You coming to Phuket this weekend? Thought you're bored of the place already?
Bro, dun envy him as he LIVE there n he is a Thai....

Quote:
HKT Boy, I really envy you... Please share with me your secret in staying in Phuket. How did you manage to do it?
so funny... so each other of u is worry to meet someone that u flirt with...
Hope every Bro enjoy there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
She doesn't want to go to Tiger because too many men know her there and she doesn't want you to know! Ah! Ah! I'm joking but, Hmm... Well, it's Thailand you know...

I remember my former GF did not want to go to Tiger because she did not want other people to see her with me there! I never complained because I did not want her to find out that so many girls knew me in Tiger disco! Ah! Ah!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-05-2010, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Haiz, budget airlines are such. Schedule changes and flight delays are part of the package when u purchase their tickets. I buy travel insurance and try not to pay more than $150 per return. At least got chance to claim n wun be so dulanz when fly delay happens. Cheers...
Old 19-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
king_scoper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros going to phuket on this 23th sunday to 25th tues ? appreciate if anyone can give me any advice on where to go to have some fun n shopping
Old 19-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Junkie,

As hunterhi said, I'm Thai and from Phuket so it's much easier for me to live here. If you really want to live here you can always consider getting a job here. But keep in mind it's one thing to come here for vacation and another when you're living here. Phuket is at the end of the day still a small town so you must be ready for that. If you're not used to living in a quiet place then you may end up with island fever and can't handle it. As to getting a job here also be prepared that you will be paid less for the same job some place else. Then again cost of living is lower here as well.

Of course there are also lots of up side to living here. Much cheaper when compared to Singapore, laid back lifestyle, you're living on an island paradise, and of course such warm and welcoming Thai ladies.
Old 19-05-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

Well said Bro, got any JOB offer for me so i can stay there just like u.... u take care na...

Quote:
Junkie,
As hunterhi said, I'm Thai and from Phuket so it's much easier for me to live here. If you really want to live here you can always consider getting a job here. But keep in mind it's one thing to come here for vacation and another when you're living here. Phuket is at the end of the day still a small town so you must be ready for that. If you're not used to living in a quiet place then you may end up with island fever and can't handle it. As to getting a job here also be prepared that you will be paid less for the same job some place else. Then again cost of living is lower here as well.

Of course there are also lots of up side to living here. Much cheaper when compared to Singapore, laid back lifestyle, you're living on an island paradise, and of course such warm and welcoming Thai ladies.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
As hunterhi said, I'm Thai and from Phuket so it's much easier for me to live here...
Your English is amazing!!! How did you do it?

Old 20-05-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

Maybe izzt because he study in ENGLISH when he is in School not in Thai... ... โชคดี

Quote:
Your English is amazing!!! How did you do it?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 20-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Lagos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR: Phuket Town Sky Massage

Hi Hi,

I was in Phuket sometime back, and I feel I need to contribute since I do not want to lurk here for free. Here is goes...

Phuket Patong beach area during the low season the hotels are pretty empty. I researched the web and discovered Album hotel had a pretty good review. When I checked in, they gave me one of the room on the 5th floor. The rooftop pool was small but deserted! All for USD59 per nite; king sized bed, small balcony.

The first nite I landed in the afternoon on Tiger, and after checking in, headed to the massage. Well it was disappointing, the girl refused to give me any special! no FJ, no BJ, not even HJ. sianz...

I headed to Bangla street. I stopped to see what the crowd were looking and saw the ladyboys dancing! Those were pretty! I was horny so I headed upstairs to look at the real girls go go dancing. The fare was pretty averaged. It was only after a while I saw a pair of angmo girls dancing together right where the go go girls were. The waitress brought them beers and the more they drink the more daring they got. They were practically taking over the go go dancers on the pole! I watched for a while and decide to approached one of the cute one and signalled to her with my 1000 baht bill! She saw me approach and smiled. I stuffed the bill into her white hotpants! She was laughing and glanced at her friend. She must have thought I was drunk, and I thought she needed someone to tell her she was pretty!

Throughout the evening I was giving them the "thumbs up" when they glanced my way, and after 3 thousand bills more, the cute one was practically all over me! Of course I realized my luck so I asked her where they are heading after work. The cute one was all dreamy and the blonde friend gave like "no where" shrug. I whispered to the friend that I have a rooftop pool where we can party thru the nite and great wine (DFS I bought 2 reds) ! The cute one looked at the blonde and smiled a big smile.

We half carried the cute one down and took a tut-tut back. When we arrived, I told them to freshen up while I bring the wines and glasses up to the pool. I have no idea where we were heading but it was like 1am and there was no one at the counter when we came back or anyone at the pool. I was in my swim trunks already and pouring the wines. I heard the girls and turned to see them in towels!

.. to continue..
Old 20-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

damm it, how i wished i had seen tis thread b4 i set off to phuket or at least pm hkt_boy...

overall not a bad trip, wth the usual disco grinding wth the babes over there and the after action.

however 2 things i was pissed over there, there is tis massage place, near phuket town at a old hotel(i forgotten the name) wth a large pink wording "massage" sign at the side was a rip off.
we told the driver is there a place tat provide nuru massage in phuket & he brought us there.
the entrance was exorbitant, 2900 baht. we were like tats exp, but since tats the only place tat provide nuru, we went ahead.

tats the biggest mistake as once we see the fish tank, all the gals cannot make it. we were thinking, its ok at least they knw how to service us.
but how wrong was i, after choosing, we were led to the 3rd lvl of the hotel. i noticed something isnt right. there wasnt any water bed or massage bed.
so i ask her, do they provide nuru massage, she replied no only fj.
i was like wtf, the pimp told me they provide, and i pay such a high price and i get nothing tat i expect.

resigned to fate, i asked her can she perform bj as i wouldnt do fj wth her since she isnt my cup of tea. she say no bj.
i was like wtf, 2900baht and no service. in sg i can hv everything even incl AR. so i asked her to do a hj and get it over wth it.

after finishing the deed, wash up & was abt to leave, she even dare to ask me for tips, which i told her off. my frd had a similiar xp as me.
we left the place pissed.

2nd incident, wasnt tat pissed as the above incident, but i guess double standard of services has been shown to us maybe becoz we are sg chinese.
for e.g slow in serving us in restaurants & even 7-11 stores. unless we hv thai babes to acc us otherwise we feel we are like 3rd class ppl there.
maybe they see us no up tats why we get tis type of services.

fyi not trying to show off, but i & my frd stay in banyan tree resort...

So.. why learn?
Old 20-05-2010, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Never do homework lah.....
but what's a nuru massage?

Ok i googled.....shiok, i wanna try......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1