The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-01-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
This has been repeated many times here.

But I think most bros are not stupid. They also get add-on services in return as well.
the thing about add-on services is, sometimes you might be paying for something that another bro get for free. Then does that make your add-on service worth it? example you offer $500 tip for raw, but another bro get it for free.
Old 25-01-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
the thing about add-on services is, sometimes you might be paying for something that another bro get for free. Then does that make your add-on service worth it? example you offer $500 tip for raw, but another bro get it for free.
Tbh this also repeat many times here, most of the ml don’t know this forum plus they don’t know English or Singlish, confirm some WK saw we discuss here and go ask them this and that, they will deny even have, all can say is base on chemistry, definitely they will chose, ppl will say spoil market and not like we can complain anywhere, only discuss here, sian lo only can move on
Old 25-01-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Hello bro long time no see you here! I think we both know the answer to your point hahaha. It's really puzzling when I see cheongsters feel heartpain for ML dealing with rent hike or lose customers. Clearly they allow their infatuation over the ML rule over simple logic. If they do their math will be clear as day that even a very average business ML still raking in huge sum a month. At current $120/hour rate, even if the ML only have 5 customers a day and work 5 day week as typical salaried employee, they gross $13k+. And this is most extreme conservative illustration. Reality is most ML hardly rest and 8 to 10 customers a day, that is $30k+ a month easily. And yet some people worry about them cope with rising expenses and income loss? Crazy la. We all also have bills to pay and most earn way lesser than an average ML. Some will argue their job high risk, of course la, high risk high returns what, and is their freewill, the days of sex slavery is long gone man. We should worry more about ourselves, hard earned money, pay more nowadays get cutback or mediocre service. People really need to wake up la.

Well said but there are many rich people around to throw thousands just to visit different forest...
To some who made thousands and willing to spend will continue to pursue their targets.
Quality ML will be able to hook onto such good providers and bring home thousands.. life is like that lor...
Old 25-01-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
I think he meant the database record. Got MLs told me that even if have record but not updated for more than 1 year then they also might not accept. Almost like we always need to renew currency on all database to have smoother booking lol
Thanks bro my bad for mis-reading. Understand the same from MLs too, they look at both record age and frequency to decide if to accept.
Old 25-01-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Have you tried Chen Chen/Xiao Ai? She provides same extent of aggressive Nuru as Nat. However, only about 50% as skillful. And she does not have Nat's toned body. She is also more expensive.

But if you want aggressive Nuru, she is the only one I currently know of. Others are protective.
Yup, tried and same conclusion as yours. ... "Others are protective" ... Let me see whether I can get my ML to learn this kkk. She already has the vitals less the Nuru skill.
Old 25-01-2024, 11:51 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 295 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4672 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42630 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Free fuck? 回家洗洗睡吧,梦里什么都有。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-01-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Free fuck? 回家洗洗睡吧,梦里什么都有。
Been playing for more around 10 years. I do get free fuck. And it is more than 1 ladies. You do need to know, guys are not the only one feeling shiok with fuck. Ladies also enjoy. I do agreed all ladies are here got money. But if you manage to make the ladies horny and enjoy the sex, you can get for free. Why not.
Old 25-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!

Is it due to CNY, the standard of SLG not as good as before.
Old 25-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Lol bro what do you mean by 'not too old'.. U mean she will screen our age b4 accepting? 🤣🤣
Means if your latest record is too long ago, she might not accept too. Some old number may be with a new owner or used to fish for working girls.
Old 25-01-2024, 01:20 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25131 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hello senior bro!
I am a little busy.
Popcorn sessions are good. Help to move the popcorn business up a notch

Ditto your point. Going all out is no no, at least for me.
There will come a point where one wakes up, or maybe not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Halo my friend!
U disappeared for so long ah.
U missed a lot of popcorn sessions leh.

I wonder too, Is good to show support for good ML.
In the course of visiting any MLs. we do have good and not so good exp.
But to go all out is quite sad.

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 25-01-2024, 01:23 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing.
I can add on, same goes for customers bringing shower foam, towels, tissue box, mineral water, fruits, cash, …we can name it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Yea, i once asked a ML what food is good nearby and she answered "don't know" because customer always bring food.

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 25-01-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Is it due to CNY, the standard of SLG not as good as before.
No, its their mindset shifted knowing that there are enough customers who gonna pay inflated prices and yet accept their lower standards. Why provide more when there is no need to? I guess only by having more competition will make them up their standards which by the looks of this pool now theres not much competition. Demand > supply
Old 25-01-2024, 01:34 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Hey bro, me little busy and the SLG situation is bad IMHO.
I go to other playground instead my meagre hard earned money need to be well spent mah

Your logical sense is there. Maths done. Ditto your statements once again. Thumbs up bro!

How many of us can earn $1000 per day? Equates to $20,000 a month based on 20 working days. (And, slightly above average MLs can easily have nett pay of 12-15k per month)
If not, in what capacity should we worry for the ML? It is really interesting.
Of course, spender’s money - their wish, their will.
Count me out
Me pay the $120, get the listed services and FO, as in FallOut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Hello bro long time no see you here! I think we both know the answer to your point hahaha. It's really puzzling when I see cheongsters feel heartpain for ML dealing with rent hike or lose customers. Clearly they allow their infatuation over the ML rule over simple logic. If they do their math will be clear as day that even a very average business ML still raking in huge sum a month. At current $120/hour rate, even if the ML only have 5 customers a day and work 5 day week as typical salaried employee, they gross $13k+. And this is most extreme conservative illustration. Reality is most ML hardly rest and 8 to 10 customers a day, that is $30k+ a month easily. And yet some people worry about them cope with rising expenses and income loss? Crazy la. We all also have bills to pay and most earn way lesser than an average ML. Some will argue their job high risk, of course la, high risk high returns what, and is their freewill, the days of sex slavery is long gone man. We should worry more about ourselves, hard earned money, pay more nowadays get cutback or mediocre service. People really need to wake up la.

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 25-01-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty young lass.
Body: 10/10 seriously my kind of perfect figure. Natural boobs that are perfectly sized on her frame, toned tummy with 马甲线 so you know she maintains herself well. Sizable boobs, slim waist, perky butt.
Massage: 7/10 not tuina standard where you are screaming in pain but normal relaxing presses. I'm not picky over this as long as I can feel my knots getting pressed away.
Sensual: 8/10. Definitely still green but her pretty face and beautiful body satisfies me. She will lie close to you and hug you after the deed. The view as she gently wanks you off is picturesque so I was enjoying the valley and the mountains as she jerks me off.
Rtm: Sure. on rotation list
Old 25-01-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint82 View Post
Give you a thumbs up.
I don’t understand the count yourself unlucky statement by Angelover
Everybody time is precious, from our point of view effort has already been put in to arrange early.

Lick her pussy too much to become such a loyal mouthpiece?
I presume many lick before during her earlier stint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1