The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

7th May 2014 - 1350Hr (FR on H10R12 - Kico)

Looks: 9/10 (Baby face, sexy & mature type)
Body: 8/10 (B+ cup, abit of tummy fat)
Cat Bath: 7/10 (Pretty SOP)
AR: NIL
CBJ: 7.5/10 (3 different positions, lying on bed, while standing and on bed over her body in front of her face. Didn't really feel much during the BJ session as it was covered. No deep throat action though)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Did missionary 1st then doggy, no cowgirl though perhaps she too lazy or tired lol. Love hole is quite tight, but didn't came in the end.)
HJ: 6.5/10 (Not sensual enough, pretty standard)
GFE: 7/10 (1st time thats why maybe not much chemistry I guess, no CFM sensation or look)
RTF: Depends, overall service was so-so. Don't have the "WOW" factor unlike Lily from H12R2.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of
Re: H12R1A - May

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceKris View Post
"H12 R14 - Ana CAT30 MILF PTV MALAY MEATY GOOD " - see Petain S-List.

Probably: "H12 R01A - May CAT50 MILF GOOD". May is quite sweet looking ( describe as MILF in Petian S-List) - one of the better/younger lookers in Petain. Her room is the last one (left side) - near door (next to Lily's). Service's good but no kissing. Loves to play on her HP. She is friendly/chatty. Probably too absorbed in her game. Next time just say, "Hello May", and pay her $50. Shocked her.

Hope infor helpful/useful.
Thanks bro for your help, but i not sure is May as this gal i saw was fair and with smooth skin, slim with pointed chin, GND type..Maybe bro Jack43 got closer resembrances..Thanks.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=IJustHadSex89;10983282]7th May 2014 - 1350Hr (FR on H10R12 - Kico)

-----------

I don't get it with the girls who I spoke of Kico. They don't think she is pretty enough to win the most beautifully girl of 2013/4. I con them just to get into conversation one of them nearly throw up.

To many girls H10 pretty girls not in ranking order. Big S and Judy. But we know today we had Princess Jolene and Michelle, Anna too a name I almost forgot. Irene if you are into sexy plumb girl.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=jacky43;10985009]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
7th May 2014 - 1350Hr (FR on H10R12 - Kico)

-----------

I don't get it with the girls who I spoke of Kico. They don't think she is pretty enough to win the most beautifully girl of 2013/4. I con them just to get into conversation one of them nearly throw up.

To many girls H10 pretty girls not in ranking order. Big S and Judy. But we know today we had Princess Jolene and Michelle, Anna too a name I almost forgot. Irene if you are into sexy plumb girl.
Kico is pretty alright, just that her services is not really that good compared to ang pais like chris and lily
Old 07-05-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

I haven't seen Cookie yet so I'm not sure whether Kico is as u said the most beautiful girl in Petain. Will try cookie next wednesday. Either Cookie or Miki
Old 07-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 15
hard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=IJustHadSex89;10985037]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Kico is pretty alright, just that her services is not really that good compared to ang pais like chris and lily
last time good, used to have BBBJ and quite fun she slip from under you BBBJ 1st and then let u missionary, but now service drop lao

but for 50 ok lar
Old 07-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 15
hard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Mine good man. Could she be Princess Joey (H12R15)? I mean she fits the picture you describe. I doubt is May who is all the way towards the end. Oh! Sometime ago I walked into May's room, asked her is she May and she pretend she don't understand.
miss joey, long time not try her, dont know if she provide 69 now
Old 07-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=hard2;10985307]
Quote:

last time good, used to have BBBJ and quite fun she slip from under you BBBJ 1st and then let u missionary, but now service drop lao

but for 50 ok lar
I tink most of the WLs either tio complained by some retarded uncles or dissatisfied customer that they do BBBJ to those AV people or just that they scared kena STDs from it. I mean, to some ppl doing CBJ is ok, but most ppl like doing BBBJ because that is where u can really feel the action and the magical feeling u can't get from CBJ. Majority of the business comes from providing good service. Yes, $50 is not much, but for $50 if I can get a better service from someone who offers extra services like BBBJ, CIM, 69 for $50, is like the other person who demands $50 is not up to HER standard u get what im saying? Like what people says, "if you are weak in some areas, you must show your strengths on a certain area to make you stand out among the others." Service good people keep RTF, if service not that good already, it becomes like will RTF but instead of returning every week, it becomes like every month then return again or even longer depends on the person. Just stating my opinion though, no hate Peace out.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
legend24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once again went to petain during afternoon when still drizzling..hoping that not much people and I was right! Scout a bit, straight went to h10 and find michelle. service still as best as before. nothing changed..really like her BBBJ and her shaved part!

After everything still feeling horny so scout again..went h26 ...saw cookie! So decided to try her after loitering outside her room about few mins.. She was really a SYT! Beautiful! Worth the money. I think she is one of the younger age ( compare with other WL ) in Petain if not wrong..

Look: 8/10 ( IMO, SYT & beautiful )
CBJ: 6/10 ( Not that high point as I like BBBJ but still not bad afterall! )
Boobs: 8/10 ( Big! About C ~ D cup, unable to lick but nice boobs! )
FJ: 9/10 ( Tight! Willing to try different position and love doing with her in doggie! Power! )
RTF: Definitely! ( Attracted by her foxy look and her figure! )

PS: Although I may not have power or high points, whatever I wrote is base on my experience and IMO. If offend anyone, I apologise.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend24 View Post
Once again went to petain during afternoon when still drizzling..hoping that not much people and I was right! Scout a bit, straight went to h10 and find michelle. service still as best as before. nothing changed..really like her BBBJ and her shaved part!

After everything still feeling horny so scout again..went h26 ...saw cookie! So decided to try her after loitering outside her room about few mins.. She was really a SYT! Beautiful! Worth the money. I think she is one of the younger age ( compare with other WL ) in Petain if not wrong..

Look: 8/10 ( IMO, SYT & beautiful )
CBJ: 6/10 ( Not that high point as I like BBBJ but still not bad afterall! )
Boobs: 8/10 ( Big! About C ~ D cup, unable to lick but nice boobs! )
FJ: 9/10 ( Tight! Willing to try different position and love doing with her in doggie! Power! )
RTF: Definitely! ( Attracted by her foxy look and her figure! )

PS: Although I may not have power or high points, whatever I wrote is base on my experience and IMO. If offend anyone, I apologise.
Yea ikr... CBJ is a major turnoff for BBBJ lovers who truly seeks pleasure. Anyway, thanks for ur honest FR bro, will definitely try cookie next week after seeing this FR Gotta stop jacking off regularly so I can finally cum during sex
Old 08-05-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

i think after chris .. you will get bored of others... seriously
Old 08-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
i think after chris .. you will get bored of others... seriously
Wah sian... then I maciam become regular of chris liao
Old 08-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

I had notices 2 times around 6 pm, a chick who looks like H10 Judy walking towards Upper Boon Keng. Opposite Boon Keng MRT I would say. I am not surprise if it is her, this place is pretty near PT and, she usually lock off after 5 pm.

Small build with black hair, tan in slim jean but many chicks fit this picture. I will never have enough of PT Malaysian WLs. Judy if you r reading me, no offend we have no issues.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
legend24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yea ikr... CBJ is a major turnoff for BBBJ lovers who truly seeks pleasure. Anyway, thanks for ur honest FR bro, will definitely try cookie next week after seeing this FR Gotta stop jacking off regularly so I can finally cum during sex
haha true! maybe they wan to be safe and hygiene? never try chris before hopefully able to try next time! cookie might not be tat top notch but is worth the money. no harm trying and get different feeling

thx to whoever that up my pts.. duno how to check so.. i will write here as a gratitude..
Old 09-05-2014, 05:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H12R1A - May

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
Thanks bro for your help, but i not sure is May as this gal i saw was fair and with smooth skin, slim with pointed chin, GND type..Maybe bro Jack43 got closer resembrances..Thanks.
Looks like Jack43 ?

May's room is left (end of passage). Joey's room is right (near entrance). May is sexily dressed (door partially closed, nice legs). Joey is more like OL (door fully opened). May always play with HP. Joey normally standing/ looking out - will "chio " you! Many have mistaken 1A for 14 - look same at a glance. Easily confirmed, next trip (3rd). Both good services - Joey can french/no for May.

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1