The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Name: SALLY HSE 22 ROOM 23

Boobs: C+ Cup
Personality: Sincere
Service Offered: Frenching / Covered BJ ( I requested) /FJ / SOME FOREPLAY
Looks: 8/10
BJ: 11/10 (Superb)
FJ: 9/10
Service/Attitude: 8.5/10
Overall: 9/10

She will be on off till (01 MAY 2014 TO 09 JUN 2014)
Old 01-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

1 May btw 430 to 450 pm

After session at Desker's brothel I crossed over and, expected many men passing thru. I could sense limited stocks because of shortage of transport in and out of this country.

No matter H4 Xiao Mun lights above and, in H10 Kico is lights above too. I was disappointed that I could not see her, for me she is the most beautifully girls in 2013/2014. No matter Irene Judy not in business, inner lane only R3 and Jolene in business. I had a smile on mine face after seeing 2 May 2014 pasted on Big S door. She may clock in tomorrow.

H12 Helen is still waiting for a deal, Kelly is writing 4D numbers and, Peggy is available. If I am not mistaken Ah May lights above. Princess Joey not in business. Further into H14 Ah Leng has send off her client and another walked in. I think she may have downgrade to $30 after relocation. Yuki is there Mei Ling lights above. Inner lane only Mei Yi and Catherine in business.

At H16 inner lane Lynn lights above, Ada lights above together with her sister Pat aka Lady Macbeth. I up mine middle finger while passing thru her door, we are not done yet bitch!

Into H22 Xiao Wei looks sexy with her China doll hair, no Aida Mei Na Munx2 are not in business. Inner lane Princess Michelle has one customer standing outside, I told him she is famous in Internet which shock him a little bit.

Last H26 we have Ann walking out and complaining to her keeper in office. Something of slow moving customers she gave me a recognise look. Her boobs are tempting no bones about it, somehow I like her KP nature. Malaysian OLs too has this with their sexy accents, no wonder some employers apply PR for them s well as kept her as mistress.

Queenie getting bore anytime she could have walk over to Ann, tell her to change and call it a day. Many passing customers yet no body is willing to pay her $50. Too bad Queenie and Ann many customers did not access Internet or they would know both of you are below 40 and ex GL girls.

But all this are years ago, with H12 Lilly the last ex GL girl. There are no need to address them as ex GL girls rather current stocks.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: All Petain FR experience

I up mine middle finger too outside Cookie's door. There is a piece of paper probably her return to business. Still I had to Princess Cookie. I know you knew I bare grudges against you, your kept man had told you bout us.

We are not done bitch! Every time I passing by you and Pat door mine blood boils up. Every time I saw customers standing outside, I wish I could see you taking blanglahs.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Marsiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=legend24;10858633]First time went petain and explored the area.. wanted to try hlick01 Chris however she is not working. Will be back 1 month later so went h22 and walk around in the end try r08 (I believe is aida, the ice queen) as her sexy body and boobs lured me to take up the challenge. She was rather not so friendly. She washed me up and ask me use towel to wipe then proceed to bed. She lick my nipple and proceed to bj and balls licking. After that I proceed to fj her as I cannot tahan liao. Her boobs was really amazing! Just that she dun let people to lick and rub her nips merely just touch or put there. Wanted to try doggie but she rejected as she feel that I cannot yet o.o so I asked why and she told me the reason.. (now I learned my lesson will take her up again next time!) Anyway before fj. She let down her hair really sexy and damm nice!

this is for all dreamers including me
Old 02-05-2014, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Marsiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend24 View Post
First time went petain and explored the area.. wanted to try hlick01 Chris however she is not working. Will be back 1 month later so went h22 and walk around in the end try r08 (I believe is aida, the ice queen) as her sexy body and boobs lured me to take up the challenge. She was rather not so friendly. She washed me up and ask me use towel to wipe then proceed to bed. She lick my nipple and proceed to bj and balls licking. After that I proceed to fj her as I cannot tahan liao. Her boobs was really amazing! Just that she dun let people to lick and rub her nips merely just touch or put there. Wanted to try doggie but she rejected as she feel that I cannot yet o.o so I asked why and she told me the reason.. (now I learned my lesson will take her up again next time!) Anyway before fj. She let down her hair really sexy and damm nice!

Look: 7.5/10 ( slutty milf CFM look )
Boobs: 7/10 ( not that high due to unable to lick, overall great boobs! )
Body: 8.5/10 ( for her age well maintain curve and sexy)
Bj: 7/10 ( consider normal with ball licking)
Fj: 6.5/10 ( not v loose just that no doggie for me so score low..will try doggie next time!)
Rtf: most probably yes as to doggie her!

this is for all dreamers including me
Old 02-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

*LIVE FEED* H22R18 Cookie AND H10R04 Da S is back today. Bros better fast hand fast leg ka kin find them In b4 da horde
Old 03-05-2014, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 20
Sazzie is one of the Best!Sazzie is one of the Best!Sazzie is one of the Best!Sazzie is one of the Best!

If not wrong 22r15 Mun Mun was from H2 previously - passed by her room the other day - she was on hot number silky spagetti dress, with push up bra protruding her cleavage. I turned back but another bro was faster!

Next day saw her again sitting pretty. This time round she's mine. Dunno is it I was too charming, after passing the cash, as she put it into her drawer, she dropped all her money. I told her just relax... She replied becos of me! Lol.

Thorough washup and chat, she's very pleasant lady. Catbath was good with kiss somemore. One of best bj imho and very good gfe! Coupled with pretty face...a passionate lover and hardworking. She is definitely in my list!

Overall will rtf. Recommended!

Last edited by Sazzie; 03-05-2014 at 05:13 AM. Reason: More details
Old 03-05-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Tried queenie last week. Wanted to see whether got others but then many others on leave. Walk passed her door and saw her. Sweet looking GND. Proceed to wash first before cabathing me. Service was good. Could have been more passionate as I feel that she is just going through her routine.
Anyway, FJ was good. Could accommodate missionary and doggie.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today finally get to taste H10 Michelle again since last encounter while she is still at H02. We had a long chat and then she gave me a long BBBJ + deep throat then ask me 舒服吗?hahaha! Of cos!! Then we end in doggy. She is still looking great and body is well maintained. Ask me to visit again, of cos I will! 100% RTF!

An update again: she will be on leave this month, I think is end of this month till end of June
Old 06-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

I had bad encounter not once but twice at H12R14, a sweet and fair syt, not sure her name but her attiude real big sucks..

Both encounters happened when her door was opened, she was sitting inside playing her hand phone. Asked her free or how much, she dont even look up at you, just continued with her hand phone game, wtf?? another time i tapped lightly on the door and she just took a glance at the door and continued her gaming..sigh, no matter how fair or young she is also dont need to show this kind of gasture right?
Old 06-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16213 / Power: 16
PeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond repute
H12R1A - May

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
I had bad encounter not once but twice at H12R14, a sweet and fair syt, not sure her name but her attiude real big sucks.... her door was opened, she was sitting inside playing her hand phone...
"H12 R14 - Ana CAT30 MILF PTV MALAY MEATY GOOD " - see Petain S-List.

Probably: "H12 R01A - May CAT50 MILF GOOD". May is quite sweet looking ( describe as MILF in Petian S-List) - one of the better/younger lookers in Petain. Her room is the last one (left side) - near door (next to Lily's). Service's good but no kissing. Loves to play on her HP. She is friendly/chatty. Probably too absorbed in her game. Next time just say, "Hello May", and pay her $50. Shocked her.

Hope infor helpful/useful.

"Peace Be With You"

The best fighter is never angry.” Lao Tzu

Exchange for 3 pts minimum

Nick for take over (highest bid secure)

Old 06-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Mine good man. Could she be Princess Joey (H12R15)? I mean she fits the picture you describe. I doubt is May who is all the way towards the end. Oh! Sometime ago I walked into May's room, asked her is she May and she pretend she don't understand.

Then behind mine back she said our loud, he is crazy! I think is kind of cute, this generation all the girls knew of us and whenever we said her name. She knew still she would close the deal because she is in business.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
oscar676 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
Thanks for sharing...... upz you to get a power of 6
Thanks...but I not sure how the points work...I only know how to go and search for chickens at Petain and elsewhere.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

RTF to Pat this morning. Service wise was good. She mentioned that I am her second customer of the day as she has just turned up for work.

Will definately RTF again when time permits. But will RTF Chris first. She will be back somewhere end of may.
Old 07-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar676 View Post
Thanks...but I not sure how the points work...I only know how to go and search for chickens at Petain and elsewhere.
i saw 39 pts only with no power, but just up u to 42 pts n hv power already now...can start up-ping ppl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1