The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/amei-massage/

Was skeptical about her because the photos aren't to my liking and she stated 'service in a hotel' before, but wanted to understand the hype.

Environment: big 2-level apartment. I think another girl works there because I heard someone enter. Had concerns about hygiene because it wasn't my usual first slot of the day but rather a mid-day, but everything was tidy and clean.
Appearance: Greeted me in a tight white skirt and top exposing her huge boobs. Looks in her late twenties, still attractive and fit.
Massage: another girl with good massage strength and technique. massaged not only the back but also arms, calves, and shins + hard shoulder massage before I left
service: light cat bath continued with a short striptease, light kisses, was literally forcing me to suck her boobs) good hj technic with a lot of teasing while laying beside me.
RTM: yes. Even though it's 130 I think it is worth it
Interesting FR. Though feel like 130 without FN is a little sad
Old 07-08-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for W

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/w-massage/

After seeing that she is back, I quickly made a booking to see her. Lucky enough, I got a slot.

Looks: 9/10
- She looks refreshed after taking the break.
- Has a new look compared to the previous.
- She slimmed down quite a bit as well.

- Quite a bit of walking from the MRT station.
- Good thing about this new location is that it almost air-conditioned sheltered all the way from the MRT. No more waiting under the rain during wet weather.
- Very clean and nice apartment

Massage: 7/10
- When I was showering, she changed to an oversized white shirt, with only panties underneath. Massaged me in this outfit.
- The skin to skin contact with her inner tighs when she is on top of me is shiok.
- Hardworking. She made sure that she pressed at the right points with the right strength.

Sensual: 9/10
- New techniques to make my dick stand
- Removes her white top to reveal her boobs
- Nice pair of boobs to grab
- 4G roaming
- Light pecks on the lips
- Takes her time to simulate my tip, which was kind of electrifying
- Her twirling hj technique got me into another high

Overall:
- She brought us new Chinese premium tea this time. Its quite good.
- We had a good time sharing with each other what we did during these 2 months.
- Left a happy man
- Will RTM.
Old 07-08-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
any chance any one know if Man Man is still around? Can't find her listing any more
She is on a break back home.
Should be back soon.
Old 07-08-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold

Can bros here help me understand something?

For those MLs who do BBBJ and CIM, why don’t they just go full FL?
Cos I think the risk of contracting something from doing BBBJ is not much lower than protected sex, correct?

If you’re already willing to provide those service, might as well provide full menu and earn more.
Old 07-08-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
dranedrane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydranedrane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited https://sglonelyguy-25.com/anne-massage/ after reading few FRs. I think I might have go check my eyes because the IRL she looks way different. Few reviews say discount 10% from the photo. But to me it looked like seeing Apples and oranges.

But anyways I would still consider the lady pretty, just don’t expect the same looks from the photo.

The place is convenient, easy to reach via MRT. She speaks english well. Her message is really good with a good amount of teasing mixed in. Overall satisfactory, nothing to write home about. I don’t know if I would RTM, given there are other options.
Old 07-08-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1795 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42742 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I think you left out the best part of her. That is her golden ratio figure - Standing at about 1.7m tall, 36 24 36 with D cup original boobs. Nice light brown nipples, when rub will be hardened immediately. Very wet.

Every time when I see her cum f me face while I am servicing her, I wanted to screw her man.
So u manage to screw her bro ?
Very friendly in sms even I did not book her n she reply looking forward to my visit .... should be high KC

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32934417
Old 07-08-2023, 05:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Wow, u dig my old post on loki, those that have 2 hours can try back to back with loki.
Never mind, upped you back here.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-08-2023, 05:11 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Quoted: 4698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42684 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
So u manage to screw her bro ?
Very friendly in sms even I did not book her n she reply looking forward to my visit .... should be high KC
No lah, where got so fast? It's a slow game. Btw, her EQ damn high.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-08-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1795 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42742 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
No lah, where got so fast? It's a slow game.
Good luck bro ....Possible by the way she talk

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32934417
Old 07-08-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cheong View Post
My thoughts about Emma
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/emma-massage/
Looks: GND, smiley
Boobs: Wow
Figure: 前凸后小翘小蛮腰
GFE: sweet voice, gentle, like gf talking to u, good attitude, patience
Massage: good enuf for relaxation
Sensual: good
RTM: 2x a week

Have to agree all mentioned except for RTM 2x a week?
Anyway, each have their own expectation.
Emma is hardworking, friendly and chatty ML.
Location is convenient and a small room with shared toilet.
RTM: No, better choice for look.

Last edited by Ray06; 08-08-2023 at 07:52 AM.
Old 07-08-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Which ML is most Lucky?

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/lucky-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/luckymassage/
Old 07-08-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Both look like FL to me.
Old 07-08-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
Wanted to try others but rtm Zara aka mango instead mainly for her hard massage and try her ear picking skills. Enjoyed the session and managed to get my ear cleaned thoroughly as she was skilled in it
Went to find her for a swansong session before she rtc this midweek... she really depleted my inventory...

She will be missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Good luck bro ....Possible by the way she talk
Haha, she kept asking if I got regular ML.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa

Last edited by derrickboy; 07-08-2023 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-08-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Went to find her for a swansong session before she rtc this midweek... she really depleted my inventory...

She will be missed.
Hopefully she can come back soon although she say not sure
Old 07-08-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
Hopefully she can come back soon although she say not sure
Think she'll be back not too long later.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1