The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
McJack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Everything I want to go ml
I always have deliema
Go for regular for fail safe
Or try new one
🤣🤣
Anyone else
If I m bored with regular then try new one with abv avg review. Cos regular, the pattern and feel always same. Too predictable after 2nd visit.

If got budget then commando once in a while.
For example tonight bad experience, tmr go back regular to release again.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Many Roberts also...this is what they are after.

But have to agree with the perception we treat the gals nicer.

Last time I went ZH and CP, I mingle with those Local, Taiwanese and HKee cheongsters, they always laugh at us (Sinkies/ Msians) on why we treat the gals like our GFs....
Thats the truth hahaha.
The ML there really like sg customers due to easy to "Handle".

But my recent trip to CP is so different from 5 6 yrs ago. They really clean up alot liao.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Ang gong how many?
Ang Gong synonymous with girls from there?
Old 03-08-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
So far from what I see, all the better looking MLs like An Yi, Shuang Shuang, Pei Qi, Nan Xing are all 120. Not sure why ppl are still going for 130 and 150.
cos vanilla?
Old 03-08-2023, 06:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
ted26 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Go bro, cammando mode for us (-:
Sister of tian Xin . I am her first customer that what she told me . Try adding her on WeChat yesterday pass midnight around 1am + . Surprisingly she reply . And got a slot at 2am.real person sure wouldn’t reject. Slim nice looking gal. Good attitude and service. Heard from her there’s some problems regarding her new Hp line which she can receive but unable to reply back msg. Those bro wanted to book her can try adding her WeChat. Sure rtm for me .
Old 03-08-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted26 View Post
Sister of tian Xin . I am her first customer that what she told me . Try adding her on WeChat yesterday pass midnight around 1am + . Surprisingly she reply . And got a slot at 2am.real person sure wouldn’t reject. Slim nice looking gal. Good attitude and service. Heard from her there’s some problems regarding her new Hp line which she can receive but unable to reply back msg. Those bro wanted to book her can try adding her WeChat. Sure rtm for me .
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post
Anyone remember or tried her last time? 2020 she was here
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/tian-xin-massage/
This tianxin ya? I added her WC for the longest time but never visited...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 03-08-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 14
xxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
cos vanilla?
Vanilla or not depends on chemistry. All I can say is, you get what you give.
Old 03-08-2023, 10:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Received a text message from W that she is back. I think is time to visit her too.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/w-massage/

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-08-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Received a text message from W that she is back. I think is time to visit her too.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/w-massage/
I not in contact with her but I received out of the blue messages from other MLs... think business must be not up to their expectations.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 03-08-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 15
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJack View Post
If I m bored with regular then try new one with abv avg review. Cos regular, the pattern and feel always same. Too predictable after 2nd visit.

If got budget then commando once in a while.
For example tonight bad experience, tmr go back regular to release again.
Same...I dun like predictable sensual and hj pattern. I like naughty or playful SN MLs who are willing to go FN after a few RTMs.

Some MLs who have a massage bed are more fun to be with on the queen size bed during sensual and hj.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Llfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, when I read those posts, I really face palm the authors.

If only it happens in our own work too - in the corporate world we live in. Maybe our clients/customers also worry about how we pay for our homes each month, what we have to eat for lunch and dinner, whether we work too much and have enough sleep, or perhaps are even thinking to pay us more to do the same job! Wahahaha. Truth is, if you don't do your job properly, you're out. Simple as that.

Dont get me wrong, I do understand and emphatize that their lives as a ML isn't an easy one - but whose life is easy!? All of us slave hard as hell. Some of us also knew to work smarter and therefore have found success, and reaped the benefits.

The fact that MLs continue to work here, and many have returned, is that there is still money to be made. It may a little harder now than before, but after doing the math, they can still earn a decent living.

When a ML complains about not making money, it's not because she's not. It''s because she may not be meeting her very lofty financial targets she arrogantly think she deserves.
I wouldn’t say it’s worrying about them not making money. It’s just understanding why they increase prices. As a consumer you can reject it, no issues at all.

Consumers saying that another 10 dollars is too much for them to stomach, how can it be bro. And saying they should be good in their service to earn more etc etc. they can up their price up their service standard also ma… if this price increase really doesn’t work in a free market, they should be eliminated.. if they are still around that means they made the right business decision and the majority isn’t thinking like that.

I’ve not been in the corporate world for the longest time so I am not sure what kind of salary brothers here are getting, but from the talks I have with my friends, those in their late 30s and early 40s, if they are doing above average should get 8-15k per month salary la. Now 10 dollars isn’t that much right… it’s a meal at most.

If brothers earning not as comfortable, what I can suggest is not trying to justify and lower girls prices, but put more effort in trying to make more money yourself also la. Things are just getting more expensive, property car food etc.

And as always, it’s your choice to choose a value for money service provider, and if those charging more expensive can’t make it, they will have to lower to survive. Only time will tell la.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

SLG is full of pretty girls. It’s a pity most don’t do fj
Old 03-08-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
SLG is full of pretty girls. It’s a pity most don’t do fj
You mean some can by purchasing express pass for the rides?
Old 03-08-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
You mean some can by purchasing express pass for the rides?
After so many years I only success 2 ml. The rest are listed fl.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
Same...I dun like predictable sensual and hj pattern. I like naughty or playful SN MLs who are willing to go FN after a few RTMs.

Some MLs who have a massage bed are more fun to be with on the queen size bed during sensual and hj.
Massage bed too small to maneuver. Hahaha. No space for her to lie beside me.

Actually in panties can liao. Cos i got bushy phobia. Hahahaha.

Another way to prevent bored is to have 4 to 5 different regular. And different level of service provided (HJ/BBBJ/FJ).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1