The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2326 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Up you but HUH. Wait, 10 times a month???? Thats at least 1200 sgd...
Her full svc is at $170. Ever since i broke off with my sugar babe which im paying $3k/mth, its still cheaper if u ask me.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2326 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hey bro @bookerman. It’s not 1200 SGD.
It’s 1700SGD because Carrot is full Svc. $170/shot.
But agreed that Carrot is worth 7.5/10 for looks.

Svcs wise have to remind her. Once she almost want to let me off at 35 min mark and that rubbed me the wrong way. So took a hiatus from her.
But recently kept her on rotation. Nice pretty young lady though
Yea she's a nice girl but im starting to hate the small massage bed
Old 01-08-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llfriend View Post
Their rent really high leh almost 3k and coupled with their permit it’s 5k a month of fixed cost.

Inflation is very real these days la, normal people might not feel it but it hits rental the hardest.

10 dollars at most a bubble tea or cup of coffee.

Got to understand, these ladies here to make money, a lot of money. No one wants to be stroking dicks earning 5000 a mth la.. and they can’t work forever also.

From another perspective if they can earn alot, then higher quality girls will come and try ma, competition breeds better quality and service in the long term. Another 10 bucks even if u go 4 times a mth is another 40 only…
I think their monthly fixed cost is closer to 10k.

But many of them know about the high cost before they came. Many have been here 2, 3 or even 4 times.

Personally, I will rather tip a 120 for good service than pay one who is charging 130 upfront.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:44 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post

But many of them know about the high cost before they came. Many have been here 2, 3 or even 4 times.

Personally, I will rather tip a 120 for good service than pay one who is charging 130 upfront.
I shall leave out the numbers. If you are interested in the details, leave it as a topic to talk with your ml. Normally cost will be
1) rent
2) advertisement (each site is priced differently. once again, go ask your ml which is highest, no prize for guessing)
3) db cost
The rest will be the miscellaneous like makan, daily use,etc.

Anyway, after hearing a story from a ml, was a case when a bro visited a regular ml when she increased her price from 110 to 120 and he didnt realised it. End up arguing for 20 minutes on this increase as he only brought 110. Any bros experienced something similar to this?
Old 01-08-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
I shall leave out the numbers. If you are interested in the details, leave it as a topic to talk with your ml. Normally cost will be
1) rent
2) advertisement (each site is priced differently. once again, go ask your ml which is highest, no prize for guessing)
3) db cost
4) Permit Tax
5) Phone
Old 01-08-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrom View Post
Next Jan GST increase can up another $10? LOL
Reality is, the price increase is driven only by the ever increasing horniness of all the brothers here.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
1) rent
3) db cost

Anyway, after hearing a story from a ml, was a case when a bro visited a regular ml when she increased her price from 110 to 120 and he didnt realised it. End up arguing for 20 minutes on this increase as he only brought 110. Any bros experienced something similar to this?
Paynow or pay next time. If my regular ML argues with me over the 10bucks, its unlikely that i will visit her again
Old 01-08-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16611 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1) rent
3) db cost

Unbelievable that a regular can argue over $10. There was once i totally forgot to withdraw money, Aini allowed me to pay her the 2 hours fee in the next visit.
Old 01-08-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

难得休息出去浪!Driven by this, made a booking. So a short MR.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/lulu-massage/

Looks and body: give 6.5/10. Pleasant GND, admin lady look, curvy, nice Cs and fleshy, slight tummy not overly. Effort for make up but generally good skin condition, smooth skin. Late 20s probably.

Sensual: Rate 7/10. Starts from back, BM, quite thorough, balls teasing, and turn to access 4G with G-string on, good handful, nice nipples (california raisins), pretty accomodative and reactive. End with the good old lie-by-your-side HJ, use lube which I appreciate.

Overall: Not bad, but pricy for 130. Well, at least true to photo, not aunty.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Unbelievable that a regular can argue over $10. There was once i totally forgot to withdraw money, Aini allowed me to pay her the 2 hours fee in the next visit.
The old Ang Pais quite flexi one, most never really too pressing with less payment with regulars. Kind of like want more of establishing longer business relationships.
Old 02-08-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Spoken to a ML. She said a good 6 months tour will yield them about 100k after cost. If she take more off days, then it is anything from 60k.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post

Old 02-08-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer1234 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/nan-xing-massage/
Visited this lady recently.
Tall young lady that is early to mid 20s with slim body. Wont reject type. Probably b cup. Good with massage and patient during hj.
RTM: Yes but do respect her boundaries
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
So who is >7.5?
Bro @derrickboy you don’t know who is >7.5 in my heart Ma?

Ok then I’ll be explicit since sharing is caring.
For me looks must be presentable but like you, feelings or GFE must be high too. If not just a pretty vase without feelings, no chance at all.

So for me one of my regulars is Nan Xing. But disclaimer I knew her since her very first day so yes I’m biased. But taking reference from the latest MR from another bro @Lucifer1234, it’s an accurate MR.

Tall leggy Smooth complexion Bespectacled minimal makeup because NX already looks good without the need to doll up. Slim with natural (.)(.) she gym often. For me it’s her high gfe. Yes she has her boundaries but for me, it’s like visiting my cute mistress after a long day at work. and she smells good.

Area B with sheltered carpark and road side parking. Bus stop right in front of condo. Many good eateries around. Follow her instruction closely to find you way up to a nice breezy bright apartment and cosy room.

The rest you all go try for yourself. Don’t say more. Wait book until I can’t find slots witn her. Since I visit her at least twice a week.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66

Last edited by cheongster_11; 02-08-2023 at 12:53 AM.
Old 02-08-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinedine zidane View Post
Her full svc is at $170. Ever since i broke off with my sugar babe which im paying $3k/mth, its still cheaper if u ask me.
Wah! Bro @zinedine zidane share share via PM where you get your sugar babe? $3k/month is good pricing.
My ex GF ML and current one all cost more than $3k/month.
Senpai please share your tips so I can save more money and find Carrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinedine zidane View Post
Yea she's a nice girl but im starting to hate the small massage bed
Small bed is ok. It’s the abrasive disposable lining on the bed that irritates me whenever we are in missionary position. It’s like scrapping my knee against sandpaper. But her sexy moans and CFM face is priceless.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 02-08-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7433 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The old Ang Pais quite flexi one, most never really too pressing with less payment with regulars. Kind of like want more of establishing longer business relationships.
Got 1 ML, i tot i had forgotten to bring my wallet, she said next time pay, no worries....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
got another ML, i didnt know she had increased price cos once i became regular, i dun look at their ads anymore, so i honestly didnt know about price increase, and paid the old price for next 2 or 3 visits, cant remember exactly now. Until i saw FR here then i realised price increased, so on my next visit i gave the extra 20-30, she refused to accept the extra, she only took the new price for that session....
Old 02-08-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7433 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Rather than work harder and improve their offerings to attract more customers to deal with rising rents, these Club130 MLs response is to increase prices by a "mere" $10, so they say. The increase in rent can easily be offset by taking another 0.5 customer a day without raising price (i.e. 1 additional customer every two days). They are just being lazy and profiteering from the situation. There is no justification for the price increase.
I have to agree with u 100%.... couldnt have said it better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1