The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Tried this lady today, yeah not SYT definitely(so manage your expectations, to me she looks pretty close to her pics) but her sensual game is really up there, almost like famous dong guan one dragon service minus the FJ part. Her place is a converted office space which is really huge and spacious(she said many customers mistook her place for a Massage shop), even has a small meeting table and office chairs. Maybe folks with office kink can get her to role play?

After entering, she will bring you into the the toilet and shower with you, her toilet is kinda unique, 2 sides out of the 4 walls are mirrored so you can view the action that's going on from almost every angle. Once inside, she quite literally "raped" me lol. Won't go into the specifics but let's just say that i had jelly legs by the time i was out of the showers.

On the bed, her massage was also pretty decent, there's backstepping too, then there's the hot and cold catbath all over your body, will rub her tiddies all over your entire back(and i mean it) she will also make you get into the hdly position, slide in from underneath you to lick your nips and suck you off. Honestly she's really worth it for the price and she services you FN throughout the whole session as well.
I find her look on video chio, photo not so.. she looks the same as video? also find that her body is womanly, do you find her 'bah bah' or big tummy? small tummy is ok for me. Thks
Old 23-07-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
how do u guys make payment when in china btw? Use Alipay/WC? I heard cash is not readily accepted in many place right?
Visited Guangzhou in May, while Alipay and WeChat are the common modes of payment, cash is still readily accepted in shops and restaurants. However, Didi requires either Alipay or WeChat. You can link Alipay to your credit card easily, so not much fuss really.

Last edited by JasonJG; 24-07-2023 at 12:05 AM.
Old 24-07-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!
Quote:
Tried this lady today, yeah not SYT definitely(so manage your expectations, to me she looks pretty close to her pics) but her sensual game is really up there, almost like famous dong guan one dragon service minus the FJ part. Her place is a converted office space which is really huge and spacious(she said many customers mistook her place for a Massage shop), even has a small meeting table and office chairs. Maybe folks with office kink can get her to role play?

After entering, she will bring you into the the toilet and shower with you, her toilet is kinda unique, 2 sides out of the 4 walls are mirrored so you can view the action that's going on from almost every angle. Once inside, she quite literally "raped" me lol. Won't go into the specifics but let's just say that i had jelly legs by the time i was out of the showers.

On the bed, her massage was also pretty decent, there's backstepping too, then there's the hot and cold catbath all over your body, will rub her tiddies all over your entire back(and i mean it) she will also make you get into the hdly position, slide in from underneath you to lick your nips and suck you off. Honestly she's really worth it for the price and she services you FN throughout the whole session as well.
The HDLY position is damn hot la. Booking her again. She’s from Beijing, can see when she is younger, she is a bombshell.
Old 24-07-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:

Interesting. Xue Er’s friend, but I don’t think she’s up to XE standard in terms of looks, body. Again YMMV of course.
Sigh.. still searching for XE’s replacement
Old 24-07-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcomX View Post
Interesting. Xue Er’s friend, but I don’t think she’s up to XE standard in terms of looks, body. Again YMMV of course.
Sigh.. still searching for XE’s replacement
XE is it the one provide Nuru and went back last Nov? She has a flower tattoo on one of her collarbones area.

Last edited by Moomoblacksheep; 24-07-2023 at 06:48 PM.
Old 24-07-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how do u guys make payment when in china btw? Use Alipay/WC? I heard cash is not readily accepted in many place right?
Best option is alipay as mentioned by some. Do note there is a limit of 2000RMB (if no changes) your foreign Alipone account can have each time.
WC pay, you need a China/HK bank account.

Major shopping centre accept SG Credit card. This will depend on your card limit
Old 24-07-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Wah, just shower you jelly already? She quite power eh... must visit liao.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Zara recently and she really lives up to her good reviews about her regarding the massage and sensual. Was glad that I paid a visit to her.
Old 24-07-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Always have but never use as that would reveal their real name or "agent". Best is cash to avoid that trail 🤣......
Yea, I was thinking if got paynow, better for the ML that offer extra for money. Nowadays ppl generally don't like carry too much cash, so if not enough to top up, can't earn that extra. But paynow solves this issue. But correct la, I guess avoid trail better. And if no bank account, hard to have paynow unless use "okt" account. But if so, harder to pocket tips or extras.

Side note, how come most ML use SMS to contact ah? Rather than whatsapp. I would think WhatsApp is more secure and cheaper.
Old 24-07-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:

Hi bro, by shower with you means shower together both naked or she just shower for you with clothes on ? Quite huge difference
Old 24-07-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xi-yue-massage/

Looks: Sexy looking and pictures are accurate. Smooth skin and nice pair of boobs
Massage: First half of the session works on the upper body Quite ok, not piano kind
BBBJ: Second half she will try and seduce you from the back to the front. Personally I think it works for me. Hardworking on BBBJ with good techniques
Old 24-07-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Sounds like a super fun time. Haven't find older ML in a while, maybe i'll try this one soon.

Although at the same time I also trying to go for less risky stuff lah. BBBJ feels amazing but still got some level of risk so maybe don't go so frequently.

Anyway havent been looking at SLG much recently. Now got any HJ only girls worth visiting? Any that don't have a lot of restrictions lol FN and access to below is best but not necessary.
Old 24-07-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro rythuno, this lady is MILF and operates in a OWO shop. She will lock door when about to begin her service. She is mid/late 30s, face is similar to her photos, just need to add a few more years, bah-bah type body, medium nipples, hairy down south. Nice personality, nice smile. Suggest you confirm her pricing before going down. She will quote $100 for 60min session, and additional $50 for HJ, including zhut and 5G roaming. However, I feel at this price, can get zhut and 5G roaming from better MILF. Offered unlock for additional top up, but that did not interest me due to already high pricing. Only thing that concerns me, is that she was fully dressed when I finished with my shower before leaving. so, it may mean that she did not wash or did not wash thoroughly. Minus point there, I feel. Overall is ok session for me with zhut and HJ. MY humble FR to share. Enjoy and always chiong safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-dd/
Bro, the above? Think someone wrote something on 19/06. Search massage-dd(disclaimer: I never visited her before)
Old 24-07-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Yea, I was thinking if got paynow, better for the ML that offer extra for money. Nowadays ppl generally don't like carry too much cash, so if not enough to top up, can't earn that extra. But paynow solves this issue. But correct la, I guess avoid trail better. And if no bank account, hard to have paynow unless use "okt" account. But if so, harder to pocket tips or extras.

Side note, how come most ML use SMS to contact ah? Rather than whatsapp. I would think WhatsApp is more secure and cheaper.
SMS has a registered phone number which they will check against the database. Subsequent session will be via WeC but one needs to ask for it.
Old 24-07-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Today was near Baliestier area so decided to go for massage. Nuru massage.

When i reach shop greeted by an China aunty. I told her Nuru 130$. There was a waterbed. So i was excited. She then said why not take massage +Jurgen total 150. I said no.

But she insisted saying it was better. I said okay since my body was tired. She startes massage but kept talking china to some guy. Same time pressing me here and there. 15mins later she stopped talking and proceed to give full attention to massage. Unfortunately not an expert. 10 mins latershe start to pour nuru gel on me and rumnwith her breast. I was still on massage bed so i ask her why never use water bed. She give story that waterbed is for her friend. By now i was pissed. 25mins gone. She turn me ovee and start to jugen. Just to finish the job. So basically her nuru is just use brest and rub back and chest. She was still wearing panties. Being pissed my bro cannot stand . I just wanted to stop and go away. But thought nevermind py already. She tried to get my brother up but cannot, so she ask me to touch her breast. Aunty breast made of silicon. 10 more mins i told her enough and stopped shower and exit. Wate my money today 153$. 3$ for nets service.

Ava from SG beauty Castle. Dont be fooled.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1