The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Casualppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Look pretty.
Old Today, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zzx88888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Lisa, Terminal21
https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...highlight=lisa
Looks: 8/10 looks very young just like her pics
Body: 9/10 thick, sexy with super smooth white ass
Boobs: 10/10 BIG G 100% natural
BBBJ: 9/10 shiok feel, very good bbbj skills, can suck like no tmr with boobs fuck in the middle
Frenching: 8/10 can french but not for long
FJ: 9/10 enjoying all positions, front n back have best view and she cum quite easily. Really tempted to try anal but maybe next time
Overall: 9/10 no complaints at all

Old Today, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 3
notiondeltas is one of the Best!notiondeltas is one of the Best!notiondeltas is one of the Best!

Earn from SiamDynasty

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004814

Looks: Same person as advertised. Truly a beauty and cute lady.

Body: Slim in overall but very good curves from every corner of her body with smooth skins. Natural B boobs installed with sensitive nips.

BBBJ: Gentle suction with seductive looking expression while bbbj, got the urge to stuff my whole throbbing cock down her throats for that instance.

FJ: Moaning increases with the pace of thrusting her. Tries to look away to hide her enjoying expressions. Hold her tightly while giving constant hard insertions heats her up till both of us starts perspiring slightly from all the hard bangs on her.

GFE: Felt natural and bonded with her, really like as if my own gf in bed with me. Very good attitude and hardworking.

RTF: No need consider, will be coming back.
Old Today, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitesocool View Post
https://t.me/c/1981656061/17985
I don’t know where to post a warning thread, so I’ll post it here first. If anyone know better place pls let me know. Don’t go this lady, fake photo, and everything has to follow her steps, leaving no room for initiative. I might rub her boobs a little hard, she just bit my nipples without any warning! Btw she frowned the whole session. I booked 2 shots, but since the above reason, I even not fj, only hj and bj. I try to told the GMC agent this situation, he believe the lady over me. Overall it’s the worst bonk I ever have. In this regard, bro of Onesiam does a better job.
My last 2 bonks with other stables wasn't sextisfying also due to over hype FR even by seniors. They are real person, but overly PS. First FL encounter was extremely bone skinny, with pataya vibes but luckily made up with PSE service. Maybe it's just not my type. Second FL looks OK but baby elephant body with obvious stretch marks and scars. But again, her FR say until got Dragon got Phoenix. These are quite OK stables. Maybe it's just batch problems. So I choose to close one eye
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 9
RyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnypapa View Post
Miso from GX
https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...285&highlight=

Never expect to get first blood by coincidence. Book a session @5.30pm opted for 1 hour.

Amazed by this lady blowjob. She uses my cock to choke her throat and no sharp edges feeling. Suction was strong and she can really blows well.

Foreplay with her very accomodative. Feasting her abalone, odorless and she cum before me. Most important part is her boobs soft and nice fondling. She gave me the please fuck me face!

Caps on and I fuck her in missionary. She request for doggy we switch into it. And I fuck her with tremendous speed. Her moans genuine and loud. Really sweat out and enjoy the whole session

She's real power! Able to blows me more than 20mins.
Service top notch and she willing to please me well 👍
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Jazz from galaxy

She is a perfect syt petite girl with an hourglass body

Non stop humping her and pump her till her moans like a speaker

Bbbj was really great she can really suck it well...very passionate and sensual.

She very petite and can easily bonk her anywhere in the room.

Gfe unlike others, can really connect with you in deeper levels, not just fuck and one. Enjoyed chatting with her. Will come back for sure.

Face is also chio like ahlian in town last time. I think bro who have tried her before will agree with me on this.

https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...031&highlight=
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3619 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Think most should know by now at least 98% of the FRs here either fake or exaggerated..

There’s always the proverbial sucker hence it being a numbers game..

DYODD ba lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 7
lolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ginny-Lust365

New 21yo SYT from Lust365.

Its a shame that she and her friend cannot tarma.

Was thinking which one better but decided to choose looks over boobs as Ginny attracts me more.

Overall Ginny's GFE is good. She's patience, accommodating, speaks simple english and solid BBBJ. Body is tight and exactly what u expect from a young girl. Nice round ass for doggy as well.

Entire session felt non commercial since she's not a full timer back in thai hence its a enjoyable session.
Old Today, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Mojolona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Beer from Siam Dynasty just now.

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1006270

Body is slender and sexy. Face is approximately 90% close to pics. She is sexy and also very seductive lady. She got the cheeky smile when she think of something wild and naughty.

Speaks simple english, breaks ice quite easily. She is pretty cheerful and bubbly.

Bbbj was good with suction and slurping. I enjoyed her bj. She rotates between slow sensual and fast throbbing. Keep licking the tip of my cock.

She does allow paint. Her moanings really turns me on. Keep painting her until i think she came. She say long time she never felt so good. Felt accomplished though. Hahaha

Fj was accomodating. She has that sexy body when cowgirl and sexy butt when doggy. Awesome for me.

Gfe is something that i really enjoy. Stick close to me when we were resting and chatting. Her gfe was quite commendable.

I will definitely rtf if my vit M can tahan another session with her. Thanks Siam Dynasty for this amazing recommendation
Old Today, 12:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Think most should know by now at least 98% of the FRs here either fake or exaggerated..

There’s always the proverbial sucker hence it being a numbers game..

DYODD ba lol..
Take it with a pinch of salt lo. Unless u tried the same lady if not also cannot say their FRs fake.

For me i see photo if gum i take rather then always read Reviews since no 2 sessions can be the same.
But if those like review say natural or shaved u go there different then can point them out. Service wise very subjective.

But i will still support and trust the few stables that i frequent la. At least they will tell me bro this one not so good that one not so good to retain me as a long term customer
Old Today, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 23
scooby is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscooby is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscooby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bonk on 22/10/24
Fern/Club Friday

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004806

Been a regular supporter in CF stable, this time tried Fern. Beautiful face n body.
Syt around 23 y.o
Service: 8/10 a but green but ok for bro who likes to dominate in bed
Attitude: 10/10

Will RTF for her gfe and looks
Old Today, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Manbunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Earn from Siam Dynasty
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004814

Took her late last night after supper

She was young and tight and full of energy

She fuck me real hard by rocking on top and we French hard too

Her tongue skills are good and she can suck my dick for quite long time till I almost shot into her mouth

We fuck hard for about 20mins from missionary to doggy and last endind with her riding which I really surrender all to her lol

Went off jelly leg but as a happy man

Old Today, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 7
Gonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of light

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: Gonzo888
Lady: Oishi
Shave : Landing strip
French: Did not try
English: Yes
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9.5/10
Boobs: Enhanced but soft
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
ADDITIONAL REMARKS: Oishi/ Opal is certainly not a SYT, but her body is close to perfect and her service is outstanding. She is super friendly, the location is a bit far out there but it is new and clean. Whole experience was just excellent... In fact, she is so skillful that I blew my first load in her mouth in very very quickly, which was sort of a bummer. But yeah, as other bros have said, her cat bath and BBBJ are absolutely great, and her riding skills are off the charts.

Thanks Bro GMC
Old Today, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3619 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Take it with a pinch of salt lo. Unless u tried the same lady if not also cannot say their FRs fake.

For me i see photo if gum i take rather then always read Reviews since no 2 sessions can be the same.
But if those like review say natural or shaved u go there different then can point them out. Service wise very subjective.

But i will still support and trust the few stables that i frequent la. At least they will tell me bro this one not so good that one not so good to retain me as a long term customer
Tbf i think anyone who knows how things work here dun really use this thread to find reliable info..

Most alr migrate to private TG groups for intel sharing/exchange..

EOD u win some, u lose some.. Part and parcel of this hobby..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Ronald9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patty From Loveaffair
https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...7#post23786767

My oh My, Had a session with this hi-so Slutty Milf with excellent GFE. Lots of Kissing , cuddling and foreplay, it was like love making with your lover. She is friendly and incredibly hardworking. We kept changing postions and experiment different positions with different pace, transitioning to foreplay again and then back to sex. (Its like escaping from your wife, meeting your slutty mistress who text u frequently to have sex as she is hungry and horny for it, as soon as we meet, it was deep foreplay, frenching wildly and real deep and exciting sex)

She does good massage during interval as well.

Looks: 10/10 totally my type

Boobs : 10/10 big boobs

BBBJ : 10/10 horny deepthroat cock sucker

FJ : 10/10 horny wild deep sex

GFE: 10/10 everything u need as a girlfriend

RTF: Yes, Definately
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1