The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-07-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post
Seems like a FL in another site
Old 18-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Are there any kind souls that can provide some recommendations as I plan to visit a ML and the past 2 visits have been disappointing. I'm only into HJ and a good sensual session, e.g. able to zhut, light kisses (french even better). Good proper massage is a good to have but not necessary.
anqi (32D) , baby, sugar
Old 18-07-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Well... can't say I didn't try...

As usual for the first-timer, I would go like:

Me:你是哪里人?
XH:XX
Me:你第一次来新加坡?
XH:嗯
Me:多久了
XH:几个月

....... silence....
I asked her where did her customers bring her to. She was quite happy to tell me about it.

The typical questions:
1. Which part of China are you from
2. How long have you been here
3. How long you intend to stay

MLs are sick of answering them. One ML told me that she want to write these answers on the wall, for us to read ourselves
Old 18-07-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Are there any kind souls that can provide some recommendations as I plan to visit a ML and the past 2 visits have been disappointing. I'm only into HJ and a good sensual session, e.g. able to zhut, light kisses (french even better). Good proper massage is a good to have but not necessary.
Lora, Sugar
Old 18-07-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
To be fair I think she answer until a bit sian already. When I mingle with some one I usually look at the way they dress and in this case what is in her house, etc etc to find topics to talk about.

But if the person still not responsive then its their problem liao.
Or talk about her favorite food. Sometimes if the conversation goes there, maybe a little gossip (politics, other customers etc.). Nothing harmful just some random blabber and jokes.
But I know the feeling of disinterest for some MLs la. Even if a topic is repeated if the ML is interested in making it a comfortable session which helps to “hook” a customer to be a regular, she will know how to make it fun and interesting. Or they will even try to remember your birthday.
But those who are not interested, won’t even bother to chat or offer a little bit more massage after the deed’s done. Just dress up wash up then play their phones one corner.
Old 18-07-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Lora, Sugar
Lo Ki - Lorakiki
Old 18-07-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I asked her where did her customers bring her to. She was quite happy to tell me about it.

The typical questions:
1. Which part of China are you from
2. How long have you been here
3. How long you intend to stay

MLs are sick of answering them. One ML told me that she want to write these answers on the wall, for us to read ourselves
Holy moly!!

These 3 are the exact questions I asked them!!

No wonder a lot of them don't like me.
Old 18-07-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Or talk about her favorite food. Sometimes if the conversation goes there, maybe a little gossip (politics, other customers etc.). Nothing harmful just some random blabber and jokes.
But I know the feeling of disinterest for some MLs la. Even if a topic is repeated if the ML is interested in making it a comfortable session which helps to “hook” a customer to be a regular, she will know how to make it fun and interesting. Or they will even try to remember your birthday.
But those who are not interested, won’t even bother to chat or offer a little bit more massage after the deed’s done. Just dress up wash up then play their phones one corner.
U have to bear in mind language proficiency also..

Most sg guy's chinese cmi or half past six one..

Want to dabble into more interesting/complex stuff will be difficult lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-07-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Her listing like taken down.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Like what people always said, “maybe kena bao-ed”
She is listed again!

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xiao-mi-massage/
Old 18-07-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Wow she look very cute
Old 19-07-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U have to bear in mind language proficiency also..

Most sg guy's chinese cmi or half past six one..

Want to dabble into more interesting/complex stuff will be difficult lol..
yeah and language proficiency aside you need to know there's the cultural difference too, there's a lot of slangs and jargons that you won't get if you don't consume chinese content/read chinese forum frequently. Even taiwanese and mainlanders have different terms to refer to different things...heck even northerners and southerners have different meanings for different words. Like i just discovered a word called 乖乖..like what does that even mean?

Last edited by Ivysaw; 19-07-2023 at 12:40 AM.
Old 19-07-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Holy moly!!

Bro, ask already don’t just stop there, must use it to praise them.

# which part of China you come from? Whatever the ML gave me, I would always replied “last time old saying says XXX is famous to upbringing many beautiful girls, I never knew it is true until I meet you”

Take all chance to praise them, together with a bubble tea. It works wonder for me
Old 19-07-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review for Baby
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/baby-massage

she has a very cheerful and bubbly personality, which makes her very easy to talk to. Discovered she likes to run

Looks: 8/10 looks just like her pics, her nubile body was beckoning me throughout the massage.

Massage: 7/10 had a good 20 mins massage and after sensual still massaged me till times up.

Will def RTM once I recharge.
Old 19-07-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Holy moly!!

Nah i doubt it's your problem, you are a paying customer, it's their jobs to entertain you, not the other way round..don't have to rack your brain just to break the ice with them, i mean it'd be great if u can connect with them for better rapport that's for sure but if they are not receptive towards your efforts then you can just take you biz elsewhere where your presence is better appreciated.
Old 19-07-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
szobo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, pretty new to this scene. I actually have an armpit festish (pretty weird, I know), so wanted to just ask if any MLs are open to it. And if so, how should I ask them (should I ask them before booking)?

Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1