The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_angel View Post
Actually, i got this experience before... went for ktv gathering and one guy ran off without paying the girls.... when times up and it's tipping time, the guy was nowhere to be seen. The funny thing is we guys keep looking at each other and don't know what to do? Ultimately, nobody wants to tip the gal as it is not our girl at all.... we can't help it on this... But I guess as organizer, you got to be responsible if someone ran off with t
the bills....

yes. as organisor there is alot of responsibilty and collaterol damage. the joint and/or the mami will find u for any missing payment. I kena many times also.. have been organising for more than 15 years.. in the early days i collect at the end then kena run both bill and tip, then tweaked to collect fixed amount in the beginning (kena run girls tip and when the guy call more than one girl it is more than what he paid for the session) so now my clauses tweak slightly further.
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Also, just from my experience, next time if orginizing KTV session with never met before people, ask them to put deposit $300 when they entered the room. Once the session is done, if any excess, can refund back..... nowadays, got paynow/paylah, easier to refund.... the last time, when a bro goes off early, we can only refund thru another KTV session....
In the early 2000 to 2015 there are 3 to 4 frequent organizers, mazdamx, saints, me and one more i forgot the nick, recently got a few new organizers (put it nicely the cheaper type like one tower for 3 guys entire session), but seems I am the only one left standing from 20s to 40s...
Old Today, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 22
the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
In the early 2000 to 2015 there are 3 to 4 frequent organizers, mazdamx, saints, me and one more i forgot the nick, recently got a few new organizers (put it nicely the cheaper type like one tower for 3 guys entire session), but seems I am the only one left standing from 20s to 40s...
wow.... nowadays, if I feel like going to KTV, i will just go alone for quick HH..
Old Today, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow.... nowadays, if I feel like going to KTV, i will just go alone for quick HH..

yea go alone about 260 all in for HH
Old Today, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 2
hotguy6pack is a name known to allhotguy6pack is a name known to allhotguy6pack is a name known to allhotguy6pack is a name known to allhotguy6pack is a name known to allhotguy6pack is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow. Holy. How does that work? Actually what are the charges? Sorry for all my noob questions as this scene is entirely new to me.

Is there an entry fee? Hourly room fee? What are waiter tips and mami tips? What's the standard? And for playing with the girls, what kinda tips?
Old Today, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 22
the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!

Quote:
That's the minimum.... it's depends on how you want to spend....
Old Today, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's the minimum.... it's depends on how you want to spend....
yea thats the minimum for a solo hence i organise at a cheaper rate. u order more or sit more girls will just be higher cost. but i gave this estimate since u quoted the cheapskate organising version ma so i estimate the lowest cost lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1