The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 12:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Dream
Shave : trimmed
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 09/10 friendly long haired lady with a beautiful smile, looking much better with lesser makeup
Body : 09/10 fair skin & slim figure with some body arts on her upper back & front body
Boobs: natural b cup
CIM: No
DT: Yes, pro like a PSE
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 10/10

Additional remarks:
Booked dream on Saturday late night. A very service oriented & hardworking lady with strong GFE who treats her guy like her long lost lover & offered to wash up my body during shower. She is also very horny type who enjoys BBBJ & sex. She is very accommodating to most sex positions, especially when I lifted her hips up & gave her a good pounding in a standing sex position. Loved to hear moan sensually when enjoyed caressing each other in a missionary position. Managed to give out an explosive shot of cum in a short matter of time. She gave me a good relaxing massage that made me almost fall asleep after round one. We didn’t go for round two due to our physical tiredness. Instead, we rested & cuddled each other in bed until time was up.As I knew she had been serving customers & had not eaten for a whole day, I managed to buy a packet of Phat Thai for her on that night before visiting her.
To all fellow bros, if you haven’t tried her yet, do book her fast before she leaves our shore next week.
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
bizarre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ava from Lover's Fortress

This lady is pretty. The moment i saw her, i knew it's Ava; very close to the pictures. She has a great body as well: slim, no tummy, and nice pair of headlights.
The session with her was one of my best encounters for this year.
I clicked with her not long after I entered the room.
The catbath and BJ were sensual, spot on, she could kiss/lick on the right places for me. FJ was even better. She took initiatives on few positions, reversed cowgirl, standing in front of mirror, etc.
In between shots she gave me a very relaxing massage, it was not piano keys pressing type of massage; you got to try her massage, a very hardworking lady.
The 2nd shot was not wasted either. Actually, it was better for me. Ava is worth to try, no regret for me. Please be gentle with her, bros.
Old Today, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Field Report (FR) for Tania on 13 Oct 2024 @ 1030hrs 90mins session from
https://t.me/c/1818715434/6407
OKT : Efficient and responsive
Location: city fringe hotel, room is newly refurbished with proper hot water and clean towels, big king size bed at the right height for bedside positions
Looks : (9/10) tall, french thai mixed look, fair skin with seductive eyes and sharp features as in photo
Body : (10/10) slim frame model type with nice natural B+ cup and slight pinkish nipples (delicious), a few small.artistic tattoos.
BBBJ : (8/10) she is good though she is not a working girl
Painting: (9/10) shaven, allowed in 69 and side ways, she is sensitive when hit the right spot, twitching; light fingerings allowed outside
Frenching : (10/10) yes sensual->DFK type with some tongue fight
FJ : (10/10 ×2) 1S started with doggy with me standing at the edge of the bed with good support for thrust. I was too tired after so many sessions this week but manage to release. 2S started with sensual frenching and she move on with BBBJ for an extended period until little bro was awake and then cap on for CG position. Rode fow a while before changing to my favourite combination of lotus then missionary. One of the best missionay session as i held her hands tight wrapped around her long legs. The view of me pounding the crack between those long legs with her dirty talk and expresssion is priceless. Kept in this position for a very long time until I can feel that she is climaxing before releasing my bullets. Wow surprised I can still do it after these 2 weeks of crazy multiple bonking sessions with Sara, Nong, Bamboo, Layla...
GFE : (7/10) she speaks conversational English and can hold small talks. She works as sales for a US pharmaceutical company and likes to travel as she has 35 days of annual leave. First time in SG
RTF : yes if my busy schedule allows

Last edited by PureHeart; Today at 01:18 PM.
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Audi SYTlover88

Looks - young looking and her eyes were mesmerizing, long dark hair with nice smile and sporty look

Body - Petite with slim, tight, slender and curve body figure. Fair smooth skin and a nice perky shape ass.

Boobs - enhance but it just nice the size, enjoy pressing and sucking , easily aroused nipple, just the way it fit her body and I like it

Frenching - wash mouth with listertine first, from short to long kiss then DFK, auto type with good tempo

BBBJ - Patient and she was able to suck hard and fast with power licking and lots of suction and just the right amount of slurp makes you feel damn shiok. DT occasionally with lot of combination and effect.

Pussy - Her pussy was nice shape and clean shaved and was very easy wet and tasty as virgin. Make her climax

FJ - Start with missionary and switched to doggie and lastly, carry her to bonk. She is tight and active, responsive too. Both leg jelly and sweat out! Able to take hard and deep pounding and she do enjoy sex with me by her face expression.

GFE- treat me like bf, clingy and also attentive. No sign of lacking and powerful KC level with lot of love by her

Thanks bro SYT lover for the arrangement.
Old Today, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Grundynext is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGrundynext is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a wonderful session with JJ @ Flirty girls, After reading those reviews from all bros here, and decided to take a session and ended really smoothly.. located at East and discreet.

Information that i exprience myself of JJ

1) Attitude is friendly and polite towards you. she will put Full attention on you..

2) Good hand work and lips work while Frenching. Kept her hands busy touching me and over my body and her last stop was my cock & balls.

3) Wild kitty on the bed indeed, one of the best fuck I come across. Recommended to all brothers 👍

4) very caring and accommodating, really petite and her body is well maintain, she can easily cum too, gfe is high

5)Anyway, highly recommended for you to try and support her. Another plus point is the price, quite an affordable bonk. If you are on budget but looking for a good release then she might be the best choice for you bro

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004718
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 3
Shaggarino is one of the Best!Shaggarino is one of the Best!Shaggarino is one of the Best!

Fr for Aries(Lust365)

Looks : 10/10 pretty gal. Feminine facial features

Figure : 9/10 hourglass figure. Super busty, F cup boobies. Ass also on point, perky and round. Has pieces of tattoo on her bod as well. (Bad ass vibe)

BJ : good handling of my bro. No rushing, did her suctions in all levels (1,2,3)

Session : 10/10 it was solid bonk for me. Without cap is always good.

OKT : trustworthy

Overall : Definitely worth RTF.
Old Today, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
jujuicynut is one of the Best!jujuicynut is one of the Best!jujuicynut is one of the Best!jujuicynut is one of the Best!

Tried Cake in Silks

Location & Room: 9/10
Convenient. Overall clean, as always

Looks: 9.5/10
Tanned skin and has that one of a kind beauty.

Body: 9/10
Slim, with huge tities

Catbath & BBBJ: 9/10
Sensual

FJ: 9/10
Always on the go and energetic. Never once see her tired in the entire bonk session. My unforgettable will be cowgirl and doggy. She’s an awesome sex partner. Rtf material
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nightmare7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like busty fair skinned girls, and I couldn't resist when I saw Nun photo online and the corresponding.

Location: convenient and near an mrt, but doesnt matter since I drive. parking available
Looks: 8.5/10 just like her photos, fair big chested SYT
Body: 8/10 amazing tight ass and slim body and stomach
boobs: 9/10 big like me to lick her nipples and touch her boobs
Sex appeal factor: 9.5/10 she had the sexy young girl thing on not wanting my dick but once in... cannot tahan... moan and moan.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 I was a little too big for her to go all in, but she gave me all the blow I wanted, so A for effort, good balls suckion
FJ: 9/10 She was really into it, made me horny enough to want to try to Cum twice despite being worn out the first time. and she is TIGHT! Yes, because she is small and petite lady. but it was her killer bouncy and uber nice round butt that was her weapon.

Having identified her ass as the key goodness, I doggie her to try and finish. but before I wanted to cum, she used her ass while I was pinning her down from behind to grip my big banana, and squeezed / sucked the life of my gun, like a super move to make me cum and then still milk my drops till I was shaking.
Old Today, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Sirkim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Earn from Siamdynasty

link: https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004814&highlight=

Face: 8.5/10
Beautiful won't reject type

Body: 8.5/10
Fabulous figure. No dreaded tummy fats or stretch marks. Boobs are a handful,

Personality: 10/10
Perhaps her strong point. Good command of both English AND Chinese, topped off with a decent sense of humour. She is chatty, able to hold interesting conversations. Claims to hold a bachelor's degree.

Action: 9/10
She's balances being playful and passionate well. good amount of teasing, frenching, and cuddling. She's also tight, and very hardworking too.
Old Today, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

Lovemelovedick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cherry SD

Magazine Model... Will do anything except AJ... Really knows how to satisfy all men... Overall would describe her as Sex Goddess!

Nice time with her, my ratings:
BBBJ 9/10
CIM 10/10
Frenching 9/10
FJ 9.5/10
Body Massage 10/10
Anal 10/10 i asked her she said no, over all fully satisfied. Worth the damage.
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
Prottamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyProttamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sandy - Teeruklover

Location East

Looks 8/10 about 10% discount from photos. Cheerful and smiling most of the time. dont look 29 though but looks around mid 20s.

Body 8/10 fair skin, slim figure, small sized

Boobs 10/10 highlight of her will be her natural boobs. very soft and bouncy

French 8.5/10 can speak French well

Bbbj 9/10 good suction and she will suck my dick with hand motion together

Pussy 8.5/10 alittle dry at first, used KY and felt better.

Fj 9/10 she started with bj first then when i got hard, she took the initiative and ride on me. placed my hands on her hips and boobs and rocked away.. next we changed to missionary and i ended it there.

Massage -/10 didnt try

GFE 8/10 communication basic english still ok. eager to please and asked if everything was alright with her
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 5
Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!

Evon from 7 heaven shop

Was recommanded and one of my friends and told me her service was top notch

She was cute, love to kiss alot and Bbbj was good too

She loves sex alot, pussy quite tight and wet, can moan sexily and even allow to cof too

Overall was a great bonk and definitely worth the time too
Old Today, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
coraebelle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoraebelle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Erica from seven heaven

Saw some good promo and texted Bro kk for a slot with erica

Location was Central, room was big with attached toliet

We had a good time playing in the washroom before even on the bed for the main dish

On bed, she slowly catbath me and suddenly down to suck my cock deep n fast till I almost shot all out

Stopped her and caps on for the main dish, I fucked her doggy, smack her ass, pull her hair and she loves it alot

She keep grabbing the pillow and give out low moan

I assume she was damn high and also cummed 2 times before I cum becos I can feel her pussy muscle clamp onto my cock twice with loud moan

So when I was about to cum, took off the rubber and fucked her mouth again and shot all into it

Damn shiok and happy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1