The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozquit0 View Post
But need to book as its damn packed during this cold season.

Enjoy
for 1 second, I tot was need to "BONK" as its damn packed during this cold season..
Old 06-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 19
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

flying tomorrow morning....shanghai here i come

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 07-12-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
for 1 second, I tot was need to "BONK" as its damn packed during this cold season..
Bro EB

When the stomach is settled, then we have the energy for a good session mah. Who likes the feeling of climbing out of a warm winter bed, to dress up, go out in the cold for food...

Moz
Old 08-12-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro EB

When the stomach is settled, then we have the energy for a good session mah. Who likes the feeling of climbing out of a warm winter bed, to dress up, go out in the cold for food...

Moz
yalor.. winter time always overslept & late for office..
Old 08-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
yalor.. winter time always overslept & late for office..
No more hasty cold windy winter for u Bro, whahahaha!
Old 08-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
NyehGongGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro EB

Moz
That's why the chinese saying goes "食色性也"
food comes first, followed by sex... muahahahahaha
看了 "长江7号" 觉得地球人都不可靠
真他妈的靠
Old 08-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
No more hasty cold windy winter for u Bro, whahahaha!
got ahh.. hasty cold air-con lor.. miz winter & dog-meat hotpot experience.. heard its close to 2 to 3 degrees now.. shiok manz..
Old 08-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HornyPervert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going shanghai for holiday soon on next month.. got any lobang? Feel like getting some girl to accompany...
Old 08-12-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
got ahh.. hasty cold air-con lor.. miz winter & dog-meat hotpot experience.. heard its close to 2 to 3 degrees now.. shiok manz..
Last week alittle cold/cool.....coldest after mid-nite is around minus 2, average around 5 to 8......but this week getting warm once again as usual (should be around 10 to 15), well u know Shanghai Bro, weather is up and down always!
Old 08-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Last week alittle cold/cool.....coldest after mid-nite is around minus 2, average around 5 to 8......but this week getting warm once again as usual (should be around 10 to 15), well u know Shanghai Bro, weather is up and down always!
This past weekend is very cold in South China!
Old 08-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
This past weekend is very cold in South China!
I think last week, the entire Ah Tiong Land is cold/cool lor....but SHA is only lowest minus 2 in the middle of the nite....not too bad.....still did have the 'Winter Feeling' Yet. Maybe late December or Early Jan., then the feeling will come, whahaha, or maybe I immune liao, hehe!
Old 08-12-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Winter

Quote:
I think last week, the entire Ah Tiong Land is cold/cool lor....but SHA is only lowest minus 2 in the middle of the nite....not too bad.....still did have the 'Winter Feeling' Yet. Maybe late December or Early Jan., then the feeling will come, whahaha, or maybe I immune liao, hehe!
I think Northern China worst!

For me in South China the "winter feel" is usually the coldest when approaching Chinese New Year.

I still remember my first two years in China always kena cold rashes during winter.
As we grew up in a tropical country, most of us cannot even stand 10-20 degrees celsius.
After so many years slowly get used to it liao.
I no scared low temperature. I only scared wind!
Once get used to it you won't even need heater in South China during winter.

Also the structure of the building also very important.
Old 08-12-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Re: Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I think Northern China worst!

I still remember my first two years in China always kena cold rashes during winter.
Yeah, last year Dec and this year Jan/Feb, I spend alot of time at Dongbei 3 provinces, especially at further north of Heilongjiang etc., dry cold at minus 35 +-, but indoors is damn shiok with heating. I ate alot of BBQ, Steamboat and 东北砂锅. Brought my family to Yabuli and Haerbin at Heilongjiang to see snow during school holidays, but snow is not too heavy last year!

Nowadays, I know when my cold rashes coming, so I take precaution well before when got feel the rashes trying to pop-out.....hehe.

Ah Tiong Land is one hell of an experience for business, food, weather and Meimeis!
Old 08-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow 祖国 Mother Land

Quote:
Ah Tiong Land is one hell of an experience for business, food, weather and Meimeis!
The power of PRC еее and pussy is very hard to resist!
Old 08-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
walker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 祖国 Mother Land

Really appreciate any help. where is good location to entertain english speaking client? My client is from Thailand.

KTV? Disco club with gals?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1