The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-05-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

some tips for those who need more privacy on your wechat/whatsapp:
1) use the app cloning function on your phone and log in to your chiong account on it, you can then block all notifications on the cloned app while your main app is unaffected
2) hide the cloned apps from your app drawer
3) disable your chiong sim card on your phone when you are not using
probably only applicable on newer phones
Old 03-05-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Hahah, now I will turn off my esim (recently bought number) when not expecting anything. My phone got two physical SIM and one esim. Esim is the burner.

Btw, side note, for those that buy number just for this, what Telco u all use? What's the cheapest? Got prepaid that offers esim? I currently using 10bucks/month. Kinda regret.
singtel $8 physical sim card though, can extend validity in the app if you don't use a lot
Old 03-05-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
yeah... definitely miss those boobs. heard she will be coming back this year we shall see
It’s just a pity she has her restrictions compared to her shop days..

If come back again hopefully can loosen up a bit more lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-05-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ya bro, her malaysian accent quite strong now that you mentioned. She's from Guangdong though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
with a taiwanese/malaysian slang
but not for boob lovers
Old 03-05-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
singtel $8 physical sim card though, can extend validity in the app if you don't use a lot
Sadly my phone usually already have two physical Sims. Wonder can change one of them to esim or not.
Old 03-05-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-mia/

Found Mia in this site, decided to give a try 90 min. last Saturday.

Environment: Clean, cozy room with massage bed
Looks: 7.5/10 - MILF, my cup of tea.
Massage: 10/10 - the best one I have tried MLs, very solid, authentic massage, massage technique is high standard. She pressured acupoints with suitable strength to loosen your muscle and relieve your body fatigue. She is also good at stepping back at correct point at your back. I felt very relaxed after massage.

JG: 9/10 - Very good and impressive JG technical, it is totally different JG experience. She doesn't simply massage your little brother, rub/kneed the veins and tendons in the inner thigh to soften veins and stretch tendons, I felt my performance is improving.

HJ: 8/10 - Various patterns to tease / stroke your small head to arouse your sexual desire and shot in no time. she is very hygiene.

RTM: Must return, her massage and JG is worthy of the name.
Old 03-05-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
WC also not safe unless to mute/disable. There was this ML after drank too much with her JM started to call/msg me via WC at 4-5+am. I was too lazy to get out of bed to respond but waking at at 4am, felt so tired at office. Blocked her thereafter.
I disabled notification on my wechat and logout after each use for especially when around OC lol. Gotta play it safe... Hopefully like that MLs wouldn't be able to reach unless I come online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
No difference one. I also book via wechat, which I usually will get from MLs at the end of the first appointment for those I know high chance I will rtm. Usually if I have Wechat even if the ML drops those miss you messages to get you to patronize it will be on Wechat. Very seldom will you see ML send those messages on SMS simply cos SMS sometimes cost money for them, given the number of smses they need to reply to they won’t waste it on those pointless ones, unless they use iMessage.
However the very first appointment you almost always need your number to be verified for those who have never visited them before. Even if you add their wechat.
Once they check your number on the database that’s it, your number gets captured and the spam comes.
Every week get a few MOH scam calls and loan shark texts This database has no benefit to chiongsters at all.
Old 03-05-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
I disabled notification on my wechat and logout after each use for especially when around OC lol. Gotta play it safe... Hopefully like that MLs wouldn't be able to reach unless I come online.

Every week get a few MOH scam calls and loan shark texts This database has no benefit to chiongsters at all.
Hahahah, that spam nothing to do with this database. Before I started here also kept getting the automated fake moh, ICA calls. I even got WhatsApp video call with one guy dress as police plastered with the word MoM all over.
Old 03-05-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8331 / Power: 12
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallboy123 View Post
Visit June today again. She is one of my regular massage lady..

Environment: Clean,cozy room with massage bed
Looks: 8/10 - MILF, attractive eyes, long hair, pretty appearance and lady like.
Massage: 10/10 - the best one I have tried MLs, very solid, authentic massage, massage technique is high standard. She knows how to solve your body pain using massage, she pressured accupoints with suitable strength to loosen your muscle and relieve your body fatigue. She is also good at stepping back at correct point at your back, this is my favourite, not a lot of lady can do what she can do. I felt very relaxed after massage.

JG: 9/10 - Very good and impressive JG technical, it is totally different JG experience. She doesn't simply massage your little brother, rub/kneed the veins and tendons in the inner thigh to soften veins and stretch tendons, can feel my brother performed better after her JG technical. Very good for those brothers that like JG. U can shoot like a young man after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-mia/

Found Mia in this site, decided to give a try 90 min. last Saturday.

Environment: Clean, cozy room with massage bed
Looks: 7.5/10 - MILF, my cup of tea.
Massage: 10/10 - the best one I have tried MLs, very solid, authentic massage, massage technique is high standard. She pressured acupoints with suitable strength to loosen your muscle and relieve your body fatigue. She is also good at stepping back at correct point at your back. I felt very relaxed after massage.

JG: 9/10 - Very good and impressive JG technical, it is totally different JG experience. She doesn't simply massage your little brother, rub/kneed the veins and tendons in the inner thigh to soften veins and stretch tendons, I felt my performance is improving.

HJ: 8/10 - Various patterns to tease / stroke your small head to arouse your sexual desire and shot in no time. she is very hygiene.

RTM: Must return, her massage and JG is worthy of the name.
Hmm…. Have u paid copyright fee to smallboy123? Lol

BTW, is Mia June?
Old 03-05-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post

BTW, is Mia June?
Haha, good spot!!!
Old 03-05-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
anyone managed to contact anqi?

she seems playable
so far no issue making booking with her.
Old 03-05-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-xi-massage/
Look: 9/10 very chio and sweet, my type
Body: B Cup, Silky body.
Massage: 7/10 not bad, but can tell she's not trained.
Sensual: 8/10 Very decent hdly.
GFE: 8/10
RTM: Yes
Visited Xiao Xi today. My assessment is as follows:

Looks: 8/10 (Good looking, a bit like Irene Wan)
Body: 8/10 (Very proportionate. Got S-shape. Got big B headlights)
Massage: 5/10 (Green. Unskilled. At one point, I felt like a dough)
Sensual: 6/10 (Some catbath. Some moans. But wank very hard. I asked her to slow herself down)
GFE: 5/10 (Can't connect. Session was relative quiet. I tried to initiate chat, but she did not seem interested)
Overall: 6/10 (In and out in 40 minutes. I reached 10min earlier than my intended slot, and was told to go up. No use of phone during the massage though. But she was a little cold for me. Not sure if I caught her on a wrong day. The only saving grace is her looks and body. Otherwise, it will be a 5/10 or below for overall)
RTM: Unlikely.
Old 03-05-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

In mood looking for a young lady.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-zi-massage/

Looks: Looks qutie pretty and young, resemble her photo.

Body: Cute and pettie body with B natural and soft boobs.

Massage: Pretty decent with good strength.

Sensual: Perform lots of cath bath throughout the whole sensual part and hj. Hard working hJ is slow,
strong and patience which is good. Some other ml stroke too fast the penis foreskin will be swollen after the deed.

RTM: Yes
Old 03-05-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-bao-massage/

Look: 9/10 cute and chio. Doesn't look like any of the pictures posted in her ad.

Body: boobs around B+? very nice body

Massage: 3/10 she cannot massage but who cares

Sensual: 4/10 very green

GFE: 7/10 SYT vibe, willing to learn.

RTM: Yes. But she is hard to book.
Old 03-05-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post

BTW, is Mia June?
wow how did you even dig out a 2017 post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1