The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-05-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Srsly u ask this kind of qns is sibei pointless one..

Vanillas tend to be YMMV and 看人 de.. They are very different from heavy sensual MLs..

Ownself go and work your magic/charm..

Dun expect to get what u think u can get for first session..
ya lo.
If you got more and you are smart about it you won’t tell and risk losing the benefits for haolian-ing.
If you got more and you stupidly go and say then also GG cos most likely it will be gone.
The rule is always YMMV. But general indication is that vanillas are always going to be vanilla.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
https://mothership.sg/2023/05/man-se...ibextid=Zxz2cZ

Some recent news for WKs and Roberts to reflect on.
Sorry hor this is not WK or Roberts. This is idiotic or kena gongtao already. You support gf’s brothel business? Unless you are a pimp and make money out of this, who would so dumb go and do this and get yourself into trouble eventually? Just so you can get some free fks (not even free considering the rental)?
Old 02-05-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Of course can go.
But it’s just like you know the AV are lurking and you still wanna go. No doubt no problem you won’t really get into trouble with the law if you cooperate but not sure anyone even wants to go through the hassle of being caught while in the act that’s all.
Hahaha, sorry bro. Didn't know what windy meant. Had an inkling but just confirming. But how do ppl know windy or not
Old 02-05-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
ya lo.
If you got more and you are smart about it you won’t tell and risk losing the benefits for haolian-ing.
If you got more and you stupidly go and say then also GG cos most likely it will be gone.
The rule is always YMMV. But general indication is that vanillas are always going to be vanilla.
For vanillas I will just totally skip the massage (unless is Arissa kind then can proceed) and go straight to sensual..

Most of the time they suck at it so I will be the one to service them instead lol..

I also think training them to do stuff is pointless as most dun improve if any at all..

Their kind already cater to a specific market with certain needs so to expect them to become someone else is unrealistic..

Want to progress further defo need to invest time and money which many aren't willing to..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Hahaha

Curious how you service a vanilla ML.
Would it also be a vanilla service?
Would you be FN or SN?
Hahahahahhaha

Quote:
For vanillas I will just totally skip the massage Most of the time they suck at it so I will be the one to service them instead lol..

I also think training them to do stuff is pointless as most dun improve if any at all..

Their kind already cater to a specific market with certain needs so to expect them to become someone else is unrealistic..

Want to progress further defo need to invest time and money which many aren't willing to..
Old 02-05-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 9
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My FR on https://sglonelyguy-22.com/angelbaby-massage/

Today I visited Angelababy. Her massage was good hard massage. Overall she has a nice personality , friendly and gives you that girlfriend feeling.

Those Bros that looking for good solid massage with nice ending can try her.

I will RTM.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha

Curious how you service a vanilla ML.
Would it also be a vanilla service?
Hahahahahhaha
Again another pointless qns..

Everyone got their own method to play the game..

Do whatever u feel is ur strength and works.. No one size fits all solution..

Old 02-05-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Hahaha
No answer then don't reply lor.

Question asked is more like a rhetorical question.

Hahaha

Quote:
Again another pointless qns..

Everyone got their own method to play the game..

Do whatever u feel is ur strength and works.. No one size fits all solution..
Old 02-05-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just learned that this afternoon windy... can go home PCC liao.
Thanks for the info…. But heard also that AV cannot go catch after 6pm, not sure true or not, anyone can verify it?
Old 02-05-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha
No answer then don't reply lor.

Question asked is more like a rhetorical question.

Hahaha
U 60+ liao still type like si ginna..

Sibei farnee sia u..

Old 02-05-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43v3r View Post
Thanks for the info…. But heard also that AV cannot go catch after 6pm, not sure true or not, anyone can verify it?
Lol how to verify? Purposely go try for an appointment after 6pm in an area that’s known to be windy and see your luck?
Old 02-05-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wtf is up with these qns..

School holiday now ah?

Knn lol..

Old 02-05-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Hahaha, sorry bro. Didn't know what windy meant. Had an inkling but just confirming. But how do ppl know windy or not
Personally I have no idea. My guess is some people (whether agents or not) know some people around.
Or suspicious activity (ironically) have been spotted around high traffic areas and those in the community got warned.
Or some girls already kena caught for the day so already confirmed operation is on.
Usually just take with a pinch of salt and play safe.
I once had a regular ML canceling my appointment when I’m about to reach. Sian but at least I’m (and she is) safe for another day.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

If I am 60+, I won't need to be lurking here.
My CPF enough for me to be a Robert liao.

I am funny Becos we I learn from see gee nahs in this forum.

Quote:
U 60+ liao still type like si ginna..

Sibei farnee sia u..
Old 02-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
https://www.police.gov.sg/Media-Room/Police-Life/2023/04/Inside-the-Vice-Sting---A-First-hand-Account-of-Police-Raids-on-Massage-Establishments

Nah, they blog about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1