The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-05-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioyuaaida View Post
I have visited a few every now and then, but just have not gotten around to share.

Of course I agree, looks are indeed subjective and I can only say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Great means I am pleased with the service. What impressed me the most is her character and looks.
Not roasting you Bro, but I have a suggestion for you. And that is to try the more talked about ones, and also try the stable of MM/TT etc in the HC thread.

Then, you will know what is a real 9/10, good, great, awesome, rip off, normal, boring, etc. Context is important, and any rave reviews and description of a very very 'normal' encounter is going to have quite the opposite effect

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 02-05-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Guess its true. Another AY in the making
Pretty face and that's about it.
Very vanilla probably means no zhut, no roam cos in shorts and definitely don't speak French.
Time to move on...
Even pretty also can be subjective lol..

Age wise can also safely +5 at least.. Always take those got dragon got phoenix FRs with a pinch of salt..

“Fake” vanillas still the best lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-05-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Ohhh, no. I don't mean exact location. More like walking distance from MRT or not, is it MP, parking, like general infrastructure rather then exact block.
Best and only correct answer is to ask the ML. I don't understand why people don't just ask the ML direct. It can also be a litmus test to see if the ML is a friendly one. A good booking experience plays a big part. Just don't be an asshole and waste her time by trying to chat her up, don't ever call her, or asking when you have zero intention to visit

btw, FN is full nude

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 02-05-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

“Fake” vanillas still the best lol..
Very true... but a lot of times also depend on how much effort you put in to make them "fake"...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 02-05-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ohhh, no. I don't mean exact location. More like walking distance from MRT or not, is it MP, parking, like general infrastructure rather then exact block.
Actually just be a little more experienced you will know liao.
Usually they give you rough location until you confirm your booking. There after a specific location is pointed out. 95% of the time you can safely assume the location is either beside or opposite. Just google maps and you will know roughly, especially after some chionging some units are reused. From google maps you can also know how to go there by public transport, whether near mrt or not. Maybe less so for parking but if u are not sure can always arrive earlier to find parking anyway.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/nancy-massage/

Anyone tried her before? Appreciate some sharing!
Yeah I'm also curious to know if anyone has tried her b4 too, she looks milfy but milfs usually means higher playability unlike syt whom usually have plenty of restrictions lol..
Old 02-05-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually just be a little more experienced you will know liao.
Usually they give you rough location until you confirm your booking. There after a specific location is pointed out. 95% of the time you can safely assume the location is either beside or opposite. Just google maps and you will know roughly, especially after some chionging some units are reused. From google maps you can also know how to go there by public transport, whether near mrt or not. Maybe less so for parking but if u are not sure can always arrive earlier to find parking anyway.
Yea, not experienced at all yet. But those that say not convenient for walking one, I will avoid already, don't even need to waste time contacting. Although my choice already limited coz can't type in Chinese.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

https://mothership.sg/2023/05/man-se...ibextid=Zxz2cZ

Some recent news for WKs and Roberts to reflect on.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rioyuaaida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Just visited XB based on bro rioyuaaida MR.

She was in shorts. And very vanilla. Dun noe why he wrote until machiam she very very outstanding. The pics are not her. But the ps-ed video is her.

Very very green. Piano massage. HJ also one pattern only. Told her I will give her some opinions how to do better but don't expect me to keep spending money doing RTM and offering free training.

Can someone ask her to change to panties instead?
Apologies but I believe I have written enough comments and responses that have been fairly reasonable and interpretation of them can of course be subjective by our bros here.

As mentioned again, I have zero intentions of writing fake MR or be a WK for any MLs.

I write very nice comments for her because I am pleased with her overall services. And again, this is my first time writing MR so I also trust that my standards may differ from other bros here, as we have different ways to describe. Simply put, what I think is nice may not be another persons cup of tea.

Nevertheless, I can learn from this experience and being more careful and expressive in my future writings and contributions, and I would appreciate if the zapping can also stop. My rep points have been fluctuating and this is very disheartening from my first experience in sharing MR after being here as a member for so long.

Hopefully some bros can up my points back as I trust the overall community can be more understanding of this whole situation, please.

Thank you.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rioyuaaida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Not roasting you Bro, but I have a suggestion for you. And that is to try the more talked about ones, and also try the stable of MM/TT etc in the HC thread.

Then, you will know what is a real 9/10, good, great, awesome, rip off, normal, boring, etc. Context is important, and any rave reviews and description of a very very 'normal' encounter is going to have quite the opposite effect
Understood bro. I will learn from this experience and fare better in my future contributions.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wha sian manz . was still hoping to clear 1 of my to-go listing today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just learned that this afternoon windy... can go
home PCC liao.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Why windy cannot go
Old 02-05-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Apparently not all agents sent out this warning, your shortlisted ML may still be available. For me I'll play safe.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 02-05-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
https://mothership.sg/2023/05/man-se...ibextid=Zxz2cZ

Some recent news for WKs and Roberts to reflect on.
MLs told me their daily rental is $100-$300 onwards, 1 month about $3k? but she paid him 700 for utility fee lol. also it was for 3 months and they get busted, wonder why and how, if can happen to them, can happen to other MLs too.
Old 02-05-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

its a code. bro.

Quote:
Why windy cannot go
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1