The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanarthur View Post
So basically will be the massage fee + the ping pong fees which will total up to around 300+300 baht... Thanks
Yup, but bear in mind that the massage girl will quote 500baht for ping pong massage. But act as old bird and tell her that every time u called only 300baht. Well, tip her a bit if u find her service ok.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Yup, but bear in mind that the massage girl will quote 500baht for ping pong massage. But act as old bird and tell her that every time u called only 300baht. Well, tip her a bit if u find her service ok.
Noted with thanks
Old 12-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
panda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Any senior here can direct me to a good restaurant that have coconut shake? Many thnx for the help.
Old 13-09-2013, 03:05 AM
Samster

hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda123 View Post
Any senior here can direct me to a good restaurant that have coconut shake? Many thnx for the help.
Care to share what so special about this coconut shake? Is it a drink or........??? Been there so many times but no one mention before.
Old 13-09-2013, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
panda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Just coconut shake drink that I had in bkk. Nothing special that can enhance anything...
Old 14-09-2013, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda123 View Post
Just coconut shake drink that I had in bkk. Nothing special that can enhance anything...
Ok. So far never see coconut shake in HY before. Probably still backward and not as fast moving as BKK where international tourist will flop in.
Old 14-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What is the exchange rate there now?
Old 14-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Ok. So far never see coconut shake in HY before. Probably still backward and not as fast moving as BKK where international tourist will flop in.
Hatyai is not so ulu as many people think. Coconut shake has been available since many years ago. There is a hawker kiosk along Channiwet near the junction to the farms. She sells coconut shakes, strawberries shake, lychee shakes, papaya shakes and any other shake that you want..... all made from FRESH fruits that selling from her kiosk.
Old 14-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
castello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I need help here....
I kenna stuck at a beach resort hotel at singhanakhon district arranged by company.
The nearest 7-11 is more than 10km away ...>_<...

Any bro here have contact for delivery service? Massage and extra...
Old 14-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually being backwards also good for us. At least the prices won't go up like in BKK...
Old 15-09-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by castello View Post
...at a beach resort hotel at singhanakhon district...

Any bro here have contact for delivery service? Massage and extra...
It seem you are about 50km away from the Hatyai city, which estimate an hour ride. Either you may enjoy the beach scenery intended by your co. then clench the "specky guy" in one hand and another hand to work, or probably hire a transport to send you to and fro. If you do wish to have some transportation, PM me for the driver's contact number.

Have fun
Old 16-09-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
magpul is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanarthur View Post
Actually being backwards also good for us. At least the prices won't go up like in BKK...
very true...
Old 16-09-2013, 02:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamri View Post
Hatyai is not so ulu as many people think. Coconut shake has been available since many years ago. There is a hawker kiosk along Channiwet near the junction to the farms. She sells coconut shakes, strawberries shake, lychee shakes, papaya shakes and any other shake that you want..... all made from FRESH fruits that selling from her kiosk.
Is it the one outside the convenience store? There are a few fruit sellers along that stretch of road.
Old 17-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Milk Shake, Papaya Shake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamri View Post
ya I think if coconut is the metric to measure backwardness of a town/city then many developed cities will be considered backward.
also what is it with coming to Hatyai and looking for coconut shake?
For sure cheongsters come to Hatyai looking for "milk shake" or "papaya shake" not coconut shake
Old 17-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

Re: Milk Shake, Papaya Shake

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
ya I think if coconut is the metric to measure backwardness of a town/city then many developed cities will be considered backward.
also what is it with coming to Hatyai and looking for coconut shake?
For sure cheongsters come to Hatyai looking for "milk shake" or "papaya shake" not coconut shake
Give you a "Like"...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1