The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1654 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Love DFK Joey .... Horny Friday starts
Old 01-12-2023, 06:53 AM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Morning Woody Urge . Going Gym and Running before Meeting Joey
Old 01-12-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nocster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paid my 1st visit to Joey today at 4pm. Whew.. what a session. Definitely RTF. Worth every dollar.

Name : Joey
Looks : 10/10 the looks will grow on you
Body : Slim and very fair
Boobs : B+/C just right for a boobfuck
Catbath : 20/10 never experienced a catbath like hers -- amazing
BBBJ : 10/10 licking sucking you name it she does it
FJ : 10/10 riding skills good
GFE : 10/10 very nice demeanor
Massage : 8/10 good pressure, nothing to complain about
Old 01-12-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
softjello is Cool - loads of Potential

Pm pics pls
Old 03-12-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster (A)

Beautiful Sunday at Orchard
Old 04-12-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dupersnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a chance to meet up with Joey today morning. Booked a slot via WA. You don't have to ask me for contact or location, her contact number were listed in Pg 29 of this forum, please check it out.

She's very responsive. As for security, she's rather careful to make sure you have her name correctly identified, she will provide you with the location and prior to letting you in, I have to provide a selfie with the surroundings to make sure that I have arrive and also the attire I am in. (For those 1st time engaging her service.)

The venue is very discreet and convenient to reach, lot's of parking and public access. The room is very dark, no foul smell and separated with a partition wall, surely can hear her colleague "stereo" sound if action is taking place.

Her catbath was on another level as compared to many girls which I had tried. Amazingly, her cathbath was very wet, very comfortable and soothing... Never have I experience a lady whom pay so much attention to my little brother and for so long... Worth the effort to visit. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with catbath service.

I was so tempted to request for her to finish off with just BBBJ, but I have never tried her FJ, so let her complete her full service.

FJ was rather standard, in future, I would prefer just her foreplay and end with BBBJ.

Overeall, great experience. Please take care of her, very hardworking and eager to please.. No attitude and very friendly.
Old 04-12-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster (A)

Red face Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Page 29 at old place... That's 50 powerful pages ago in January... extract WA for all +85267414132

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbob88 View Post
Hi Bros! Just joined the site a few days ago and chanced upon this thread. Saw the good FRs on XJ Joey so wanted to try it out myself! Just had a session with her so here goes my virgin FR

Ease of Booking (9/10): I WA +85267414132 at about 11 pm and was able to book the earliest slot (weekday) the next day. There is an automated message informing about the price. Once the time is confirmed, requested to see a selfie before confirming my booking, for safety I guess. I unprivate my WA profile pic and gave me the location to be at tomorrow.

Finding the Location (7/10): Chinatown. Near MRT and car-parks. Convenient. Once at the given location, can text OTK and follow the second set of instructions to find the MP. As mentioned by some bros, the only person (who was concerning enough) is the person constantly sitting outside the stall next to the MP. For me, I just ignored him. XJ would shortly unlock the door to the MP.

Location (7/10): Smell was ok to me as they had a Yankee Candle that was heated. The washing machine was running so that was a constant whir. Nothing too irritating. There were 2 cubicles with 2 massage beds and 1 portable bathing unit in the MP (like those curved ones you see in The Sims game). Cozy and acceptable enough for me.

Looks (9/10): Joey wore a dress and looked really pretty. She looks different from PRC. Her profile pic in WA is pretty close to her actual look.

Body (10/10): Her body was perfect! She has a smaller build, Petite/slim with good-sized C boobs. The area around her lower back was like super fit and firm to hold. I have a thing for petite girls hence the high score!

Personality (9/10): Friendly and accommodating to my requests. We didn't chat all that much.

Massage (?/10): I requested to skip.
AR (?/10): I requested to skip cos I didn't fancy AR
BBBJ (9.5/10): Techniques were great and varied. Must try!
FJ (10/10) : Her FJ riding skills were spectacular. Must try!
GFE (11/10): Super GFE. From start to end. Super satisfied!
DFK (10/10): We DFK-ed.. alot!
Damage: 3B 2R
RTM: Yes

Short summary: She helped me to undress before and dress after. She dried me thoroughly after each shower. She asked me to lie down but I requested for her to lie on the bed first while I pleasured her. We switched over after a while and I experienced one of the best BBBJ by her. She knew when to go fast and slow so that I wouldn't release prematurely. The FJ was also spectacular as she was tight and I could feel her contracting around me as we moved around in various positions.

Agreed with the other brothers that she is really a gem. XJ really puts in the effort and provide top-notch service. She truly makes your time/money worthwhile. Highly highly recommend esp if you would like to have the GFE feels!
Old 04-12-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Much have been said about Joey and finally had the chance to visit her. She lives up to the reviews, a service queen with good looks and well-maintained figure. Must comment that the placement of the mirror in the room is fantastic... Definitely worth a visit for bros on the fence
Old 05-12-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Much have been said about Joey and finally had the chance to visit her. She lives up to the reviews, a service queen with good looks and well-maintained figure. Must comment that the placement of the mirror in the room is fantastic... Definitely worth a visit for bros on the fence
Quote:
Originally Posted by dupersnake View Post
Had a chance to meet up with Joey today morning.
.. No attitude and very friendly.
Up both your points though I'm only power level 2

with:love:from:joey

Hope you up mine for uncovering a gem worth visiting
Old 05-12-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster (A)

Last Minute Released 11pm ... who can take it... WA +85267414132
Old 06-12-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Last Minute Released 11pm ... who can take it... WA +85267414132
JOEY thanked the few who quickly responded but can only take on 3 until 1am

Only regulars meet at midnight or after midnight
Old 06-12-2023, 04:44 AM
Samster (A)

Tough Night to Fall Asleep ... Insomnia thinking of Joey super shiok soft tongue on body
Old 06-12-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster (A)

Limited Slots For Wednesday . Try to get one with Joey
Old 06-12-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster (A)

Thank You From Joey. It's rainy Wedneaday and no cancellation

Those who need a slot can still try WA asap +85267414132
Old 07-12-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster (A)

Joey still can accept a few on Thursday, whatsapp asap
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1