The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 10-04-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Link up = Meet for coffee or certain activities

Joining/tagging along = being in my group trip

My rules were pretty harsh when it comes to joining and tagging along in my group trips so as to try my best to get newbie bros with similar frequency to come along to learn together and to share.
Overall,i still prefer link up than join yr trip. Bcs I no longer newbie.

To b fair,I tink beside havin harsh rules,u also try to help em undstd btm & its culture.

Quote:
路遥知马力 : A long road tests a horse's stamina

It won't be easy 4 newbies to learn wen they r impatient.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hmm...was looking for hotels to stay in Batam and found one around Barelang Bridge...anyway,just post to share since i rarely see hotels in Barelang Bridge area.

Golden Fish Cottage & Restaurant

A 5-minute drive from Barelang 2 Bridge, Golden Fish Cottage and Restaurant features cosy accommodation on Pulau Nipah Beach. Guests enjoy free use of a barbecue set and fishing equipments on site.Bright and airy, air-conditioned rooms in Golden Fish Cottage and Restaurant are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a fridge. Both a shower and a bathtub are included in all the suite bathrooms. Have wifi in public area and in-room. Few things to note,front office is open until 10pm. No 24 hour room service. Required 500k rupiah deposit. 28 rooms available and lastly,its very ulu. (i believe it will be more ulu than KTM Resort) And of course given the name of this place,there's a seafood restaurant there too,just that this will be in another later post if i happen to be there or if time allows me to write them.

Price point is around S$64 before tax and everything else. My guess is it is likely to be below S$80 (depending on season).

And how one of the room looks like :

...and its location :

Pretty much uncommon to see an accommodation place in the Barelang Bridge area. (Fame Hotel quite a distance away)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-04-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly speaking,for 288k/338k/388k per night (weekday price),i think it is still worth a stay for the location (no hair dryer,no kettle,no fridge - only available in junior suite). If you want to try,better hurry,hehehe...cos after another year or so,i bet it will be a goner with the rate it is deteriorating.
I think Hana fares a bit better.....hehehe.
BF not much ppl....I usually take my own sweet time.....hehehe.
My next trip will be in early May...and it will be weekday....so BIZ more likely candidate.

Quote:
I need a stable internet connection for my computer. With a stable connection,i can do many magic show in the room,hehehe...my room becomes a convertible.

Mini disco,mini Karaoke,mini Game arcade,mini Bar etc..hehehe...
Interesting....care to share more?

Quote:
Imagine this,2 years in Batam...and i havent been to its Airport. I have heard a bit of "this" and "that" in the airport area but well...
Hmmm.....care to elaborate?
I was thinking of going JKT straight away instead of coming back SG.....
Old 10-04-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
And many of the girls working in these so called clean joint can be booked for in house massage by just asking for their numbers. Hence, the massage can also reduces by around 20% as they earn it without the knowledge of their joint, win win solution. By then, any special request while she's in your room are also easier.

Sometimes it's about hitting the right timing.
Interesting....
But usually they work until quite late....
I did ask my sayang before...she said she work until 10.30pm every day....
So maybe that's one reason why she's not keen going to the hotel Im staying.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Sigh... I so indecisive... Gidoen near A2 food court and BCS mall but no bathtub... Goodway have bathtub and near booking joint...
The toilet in Gideon Hotel room give out a bad pungent smell especially 2nd & 3rd floor due to non-clearing of choked stagnant sewer. If you are staying in Gideon, ask for 5th or 6th floor. I am not sure about 4th floor now. Last time, one over year ago, 4th floor don't have smell but now maybe or maybe not.

As for Goodway, I have no idea as I have not stay there before.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hmm...Tiban Center area sounds good. Do allow me to do some research...

Not too sure on massage,hence maybe we can go there look see look see...this is going to need a taxi for sure. Maybe i may choose to plan to explore this area of Batam during the June/July 2016 Hari Raya time,since it is technically the most quiet season in Batam, hehehe...
There are some massage places when I check the map. But not sure if it is still there or already closed. Next time, I will ask my driver whether he knows or go recce around the place. Let's exchange note on that.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm...was looking for hotels to stay in Batam and found one around Barelang Bridge...anyway,just post to share since i rarely see hotels in Barelang Bridge area.

Pretty much uncommon to see an accommodation place in the Barelang Bridge area. (Fame Hotel quite a distance away)
Wow.....sibei ulu n hard to reach w/o taxi.

Perfect paradise to bring your mistress to....

But nightmare if end up alone.....Have to ownself PCC if no lover....
Old 10-04-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Thanks for the map.....
Now, Im more interested in decent massage joints rather than those humsup ones....anyway I had given up on Utama area massage area....so need to find alternatives.
Well...i am more interested in decent good clean massage joints with "humsup" massage girls in it instead,hehehe...at the same time i can cut back on competition with other bros aiming for similar humsup massage places and with those paying a higher price for special. Actually quite LPPL becos even tho i pay lower for special,but i pay a little higher for the per hour massage.

The advantage is,i get a good quality decent massage. Facilities and ambiance were however much better. At times can still play rubber ducky with the girl in a bath tub too,hehehe...

illustrated photo

Quote:
at least got some traceability.....and shouldnot have those polisi or ubat extortion situation....very messy.
Safety,is my number 1 concern during travelling.

Quote:
to avoid all this....better to sleep alone at night....
use night time to type FR on Batam thread....lol.
Oh,night time while inside hotel room,i got more important things to do....hehehe... (with the girl/s of course,hehehe...)

Quote:
500k to 250k....small achievement....not slim SYT.....100k is standard.
If you just maintain silence...got chance she will lower till 150k.....
But you "seduce" her in the first place...so a bit complicated.
Normally I wait for the ML to initiate first....hahaha.

Welcome to Batam!!
Totally agree with you.

Under normal circumstances,i will also wait for the massage lady to initial the special service 1st...it is still fine for me even if they dont cos there are plenty of massage shops within stone/s throw away in Batam.(very much more massage shops than hotels in Batam) Even if massage girl dont lower the price,there will always be plenty of other PRETTIER girls who will and there is a high possibility that they were just at the next shop (same shop also possible),hehehe...ultimately,its their lose,not mine.

Special service is about happy giver,willing taker kind of thing. I dont know about others,but so far for myself,i find that the LOWER the price for special,the better the service standard,hehehe...it could be becos the girls i took were trying to gain a regular customer base (i mean since i am always 1st time in Batam,hehehe...).

Why is it the lower the price,the better the service standard?

One simple example :

If i bargain to 100k HJ and she agreed. During the process of the deal,i will ask for VAS (value added service) and/or any kind of service i have fetish on,which will usually cost a gradual top up of 50k or so. So in other word,no VAS if one already paid 200k for HJ,then he can almost forget about anything exotically extra from the deal since the girl already got the targeted amount she ultimately want. (or if she is didnt and/or is greedy,then get ready to be chop till whole body blood,hehehe...)

In other word,it is not impossible to get a bbbj for 150k from Batam's bbbj-conservative girls,hehehe...and with the exact same concept from the above example,150k fj is also entirely possible (not common tho).

Conclusion : i am still learning and what i have said above,i have done it before,but the fact is it doesnt work ALL THE TIME keeps me from sharing in details. And i am looking today to help myself making it work all the time. But the very beginning step HAVE TO start with bargaining to the lowest price 1st (i try my best).

In Batam,pay high and get lower standard of service is easy (works for everyone almost everytime),paying low and get a higher standard of service require some patience and technique. And I am still learning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Right outside Batam City Hotel , very near BCS mall. Non halal food and cai png also available there , the I think I saw someone posted it before on the old thread lol
Noted with my sincere thanks.

*drooling*

Quote:
Wah sounds good if I wish to just cuddle inside my room the whole day. It can't be that you brought those game consoles/karaoke over to batam?! Or does the hotel supply those?
I have a comp in my room,bro. With a comp,i can do many IT magics,hehehe...not forgetting there is also HDMi and VGA connection,plus i asked about DC Mall on 2nd hand computer parts before in the old thread. If i add all the info i gathered during then,its not impossible to set up a mini Karaoke,a Mini disco or a small gaming place inside a hotel room. (even all of it added together also not impossible,hehehe...)

And thats one good reason why i need a LAN connection line in my hotel room.

Quote:
Maybe this month I will go solo since I'm thinking of booking the same girl from previous trip. Thanks for the advice , appreciate that. Batam to me is getting more and more interesting than I'm in JB/Bangkok. Maybe a
Songkhran in Batam this time round.
More importantly for me,i try to find what i wish to have in Batam,do what i like to do and keep it going (on and on and on....).

I have afterall ONLY explored so little of Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
me still noob leh! bro nono then pro! haha!
I think i also want to join your next trip. But on the condition that you bring your 4 ex. sec school girl friends there,hehehe...

*joking*

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-04-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
The toilet in Gideon Hotel room give out a bad pungent smell especially 2nd & 3rd floor due to non-clearing of choked stagnant sewer. If you are staying in Gideon, ask for 5th or 6th floor. I am not sure about 4th floor now. Last time, one over year ago, 4th floor don't have smell but now maybe or maybe not.
Thanks for the warning... I was just about to book gideon for tomorrow.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I am planning to stay at Hans Inn

Any Bros here willing to share their experience staying there & advice ?

Does New Berry provide ST ? Hehehe
Old 10-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Thanks for the warning... I was just about to book gideon for tomorrow.
You have another option, ibaloi Hotel which is opposite Gideon. It is a better hotel in term on cleanliness and comfort. Mostly important, no sewer smell when you enter the toilet. There is this kiosk at the entrance of A2 food court, I was told this week that they sell vouchers at S$70+, including tax. You may want to compare price with booking.com or other website, which can be cheaper.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
You have another option, ibaloi Hotel which is opposite Gideon. It is a better hotel in term on cleanliness and comfort. Mostly important, no sewer smell when you enter the toilet. There is this kiosk at the entrance of A2 food court, I was told this week that they sell vouchers at S$70+, including tax. You may want to compare price with booking.com or other website, which can be cheaper.
So you mean I just go to the kisok at A2 and buy the voucher?
Then I guess I don't book tonight... go there and decide ibaloi or gideon.

I was looking at gideon because junior suite is $52 plus tax end up $64 and ibaloi is $74 so end up about $90. If the kisok sell voucher for $70+ meaning only top up $10... why not!
Old 10-04-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
I am planning to stay at Hans Inn

Any Bros here willing to share their experience staying there & advice ?

Does New Berry provide ST ? Hehehe
I stayed there last dec.....you can search my posts w pics if u r diligent enough.
Quite good location. Room is very spacious. I book the 380k room. 2nd floor....can use staircase. Hardworking lobby security guard.
However, there seemed to be some party going on at night so can hear disco......
Only thing i dun like is the wooden floor which i find dusty n not mop clean enough.
They got a chinese lady recep who speaks good english n chinese.
Think she is msian.
Bf wise....quite good spread....voucher for 2....the attendent will collect the voucher b4 letting you in.
In front across the canal should be happy 8.
Hotel back walk a bit is nagoya citywalk.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

altalanta

Any Bros here who have been can share with me what is the differences between the normal & VIP room here (besides $$$ of cos)

Can I indicate my girl preference ?
Old 10-04-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I stayed there last dec.....you can search my posts w pics if u r diligent enough.
Quite good location. Room is very spacious. I book the 380k room.
Thank you bro mig27 very much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1