The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2013, 03:29 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
Thanks bro for the information. I was told Kim Yong area have, but I simply cannot find. Chinavat area is simple, they'll just call you in.

I think I need to find a restaurant there so I can take tutu to the restaurant and then eat breakfast/lunch, after tutu gone and I'm full, go fishing
SKY is See Kim Yong...... different location from Kim Yong Market
Currently the KTVs (farms) in SKY left about 10 and located on 2 streets forming a T-junction...... stocks and quality varies depending on season.

There are kopitiams in the vicinity of SKY...... and a very popular Malaysian style noodle stall opposite the hotel diagonally across from SKY.
Old 26-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Currently the KTVs (farms) in SKY left about 10 and located on 2 streets forming a T-junction...... stocks and quality varies depending on season.

There are kopitiams in the vicinity of SKY...... and a very popular Malaysian style noodle stall opposite the hotel diagonally across from SKY.
Excellent info!

Would have upped you if I could but I have to wait until 3 years later
Old 26-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DaTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Hatyai now?
Old 26-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post
good gfe..... 3 shots permitted.... arrived at 1430.... left at 0830....

It was something I deliberately arranged...

1. Welcome her in the hotel lobby to please her and make her comfort
2. talked to her about my programme of the day and to get her consent
3. gave her bahts for food, drinks and travelling ... shes the boss....
4. tried hard to touch upon her personal feelings ... and guided her to climax

So satisfaction guaranteed ... and I was lucky to call it my day
Good job Bro.. But ur puying 30years old is considered lao ying liao.. She would know to give gfe n not behave like gin na.. So No need try so hard to gf her.. But u made the right moves to respect her as a lady n to trust her w ur expenditure monies.. Would give her 'face' that's impt to thais.. As long as u treat her right., I'm sure she will reciprocate w good service to u.. Btw , which house u took her from? I love milfs too! Hahaha..
Old 26-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

hi there sbf bros,

care to tell the name of that hotel - that diagonally across from sky.

thanks.
Old 26-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wa.. Sky still the same after all these yrs ? Looks like no change but think more Myanmar girls now ? Ya, the noodle shop still there? Used to alight from tuk tuk at this place before goto sky to save 500bahts.. Hahaha
Old 26-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Wa.. Sky still the same after all these yrs ? Looks like no change but think more Myanmar girls now ? Ya, the noodle shop still there? Used to alight from tuk tuk at this place before goto sky to save 500bahts.. Hahaha
most of the milfs are working as free lance , say what, they live on their own , make the farms as their base, come to the farms to work and share commissions with the okts, some have their own repeated clients and have their own transport such as scooters, so the costs should be a bit cheaper if u negotiate with them. ......enjoy... enjoy bros....

Last edited by panda2rocks; 27-07-2013 at 02:06 AM.
Old 27-07-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTan View Post
Anyone in Hatyai now?
Probably there have someone in Hatyai always, including myself and one resident who had been staying here for many years...
Old 27-07-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
hi there sbf bros,

care to tell the name of that hotel - that diagonally across from sky.

thanks.
are u talking about HY Merlin?

http://www.phil.uk.net/hatyai/maps/map4.html
Old 27-07-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
OL MILF Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Probably there have someone in Hatyai always, including myself and one resident who had been staying here for many years...
Any bros apply for PR?
Old 27-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
First time into thailand. Going on 1st september and by car. Any bros enlightem me with procedures there at checkpoint? Planning to go dannok and hatyai.

Cheers!
Old 27-07-2013, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14158 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

wah!!! didn't know kim yong and see kim yong is different. I thought ppl ask me to SEE kim yong......

Probably going there again, I want to recce more. Any bro there or interested to go over?
Old 27-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
wah!!! didn't know kim yong and see kim yong is different. I thought ppl ask me to SEE kim yong......

Probably going there again, I want to recce more. Any bro there or interested to go over?
The same unique names are meant to bring in business as well as an opportunity for fraud. U see, Actually, when the place is popular with tourists alike, they liked to reuse the same reference name again, obviously to rebrand a new place as the former , but,if possible, with minor changes. This also give them the opportubity to con esp. the transport service sector.

If only, they can specified with numbers then the fraud will be less, say , they named it as see kim yong 2 or 3 or 4. Like tong sao 1 and 2.
Even the new season hotel is coming up with their extension as new season 2.
So, if more bros too, will change and use number , then the locals too will follow suit !!!!!!
Old 27-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DaTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
My teerak is in Hatyai and im here over the weekend to visit her.. :P will be at thepubb tonight.. do PM me if anyone is going over..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OL MILF Lover View Post
Any bros apply for PR?
I dont think its possible to apply for PR.. ive searched extensively over the net and various thai forums.. normally the peeps do visa run over dannok to malaysia..
Old 28-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi bros,
First time into thailand. Going on 1st september and by car. Any bros enlightem me with procedures there at checkpoint? Planning to go dannok and hatyai.

Cheers!
Is it sg car?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1