The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!
Re: Deep Throat CIM

Shiok right to have a gf who can cim, my ex gf like to cim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.CIM View Post
A CIM lover here and has been frequenting ML for CIM every once a week for 2 years. Not a fan of HJ and even my visit to Malaysia and Thailand always ends with CIM. My record for CIM is twice a day and 5 times a week. My fetish for CIM comes when I complete Army and my first CIM experience was with my GF when I was 17.
Old Today, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 16
guyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro, does the duo duo you introduced can cim and swallow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdy View Post
hi bro, can share her location n contacts?

in exchange, u can try this china lady located near joo chiat. her name is duo duo, 91036965.

hers is an apartment
Old Today, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 16
guyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro, where to find such good ML and FJ then cim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Recent got the ML allow me to FJ and cim all the cum in her mouth …after the 3rd time visit her …
Just like the av
Old Today, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Recent got the ML allow me to FJ and cim all the cum in her mouth …after the 3rd time visit her …
Just like the av
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyguyguy79 View Post
Bro, where to find such good ML and FJ then cim.
What if the ML allows FJ & CIM and at the end swallows all the cum? lagi best rite? ..

But usually or unfortunately the ML has juz RTC/RTV liao so no need to ask for contact, or chiongsters wun be sharing the contact bcoz they want to protect the ML ..
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gunkytown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.CIM View Post
A CIM lover here and has been frequenting ML for CIM every once a week for 2 years. Not a fan of HJ and even my visit to Malaysia and Thailand always ends with CIM. My record for CIM is twice a day and 5 times a week. My fetish for CIM comes when I complete Army and my first CIM experience was with my GF when I was 17.
Any recommendations in JB?
Old Today, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 798 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 3
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

If you expect a lot of happening from the lady then you got to be generous a bit, a few visit they will automatic get close to you. From there you advance little by little, later they can even allow you to cip if time are right. A lot of them actually have high urge like us. Only too embarrass to show.
Old Today, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 9
Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtitties View Post
I know someone who does it. She used to do FJ before covid.. now only BBBJ. She will swallow your entire shaft until it like touches the back of her throat. Good suction and handjob. 1B3R. Goes by p***y
Can share?
Old Today, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 8
Shiinn is one of the Best!Shiinn is one of the Best!Shiinn is one of the Best!

Actually many ML does fj + cim. Rather quite common is just based on mileage with the ML.
Old Today, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
orangeredyellow is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

Actually many ML does fj + cim. Rather quite common is just based on mileage with the ML.
Can senpais here teach how to get good mileage with ML to unlock CIM feature?
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

Any FR on this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1