The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

The door lock to the changing room was spoilt in my work place had been spoilt for some time. Did inform all staffs to use the chair to block the door when they changed. This way we know somebody is inside.

One day I wanted to get something from my bag and push open the door and saw this staff un buttoning her school uniform top to change. Asked her why don’t block the door and she replied though nobody will come in. When I was saying this, I am looking at her and she just continue to take the top off and such skirt to change into the work uniform
Old 22-07-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
The next day is fully packed with meetings, a lunch function then followed by back to back meetings. As there's a function, I expected her to dress up but didn't expect what I saw. She's absolutely gorgeous in a classical dress ! I'm pretty sure we got more than just a few curious look.

Just realized I've forgotten to describe her built. She's not tall, most likely just under 1.7M. Small built, can't spot any extra fats anywhere. Straight, shoulder length black hair that glitters under the light and she definitely turns heads. If that's not enough, she's the kind of capable, mature and realistic lady. You'll know that once you get to know her better.

We heaved a sigh of relief after the last meeting ended, packed our stuff and headed right back to our rooms, unloaded everything and went for dinner (she didn't even have time to change out of her dress). Since it's her first time there, she wanted to try the street food and experience how the locals live their life, I'm more than happy to oblige.

We walked around the streets and dived into whatever she wants to eat. I suggested ordering one portion and share it among us so that she can maximize their taste bud. I'm normally known as a serious slave driver but her laughter and demure just made me want to know her more. I brought her to the older part of the city and finally settled down in a cafe by the sea. We were like a couple happily exploring the city and its heritage.

I remember it was winter and she's feeling cold so I handed her my suit jacket. Her eyes lighted up and frankly, it felt good. We talked more about our personal lives and halfway through her eyes turned red and started tearing. Frankly, I'm a dumbass especially when a lady shed tears but I instinctively wrap my arms around her so that her head falls naturally on my shoulder.

After she calms down, I apologized not knowing if I've said anything wrong. She then told me it's been awhile since any man touched her heart (I assume that's me). She then further elaborated how she lost trust in men because none that she met so far is sincere about her. All of them are just interested in one night stand. Not sure why but I felt bad for her.

She's still feeling emotional so I suggested walking back to the hotel by the sea. We didn't talk much but I can sense she has largely calmed down. By the time we reached our hotel, her face has brightened up. We took the lift back to our floor but just when I was about to head for my room, she asked if I can spare some time to sort out couple of outstanding issues from the meeting in her room.

Frankly, I was freaking tired but can't bare to turn her down. She started by discussing some of the issues highlighted by our regional offices. The discussion comes to a point where I have to analyze some data. She took her leave and said she'll be cleaning up. My mind was focused on the numbers in front of me until I heard the flow of water in the bathroom.

Other than the wooden door, the bathroom is built with glass wall surrounding it. It has custom made blinds to hide the privacy of whoever is inside . Curiosity got the better of me and maybe lady luck is with me, one side of the blind has a larger opening (maybe room service didn't notice it).

As the room is quite dark, it's easy for me to peep through the blind unnoticed. The slit is pretty narrow but I'm able to look into the glass shower area (fogs up a little but is still clear). I must say she has the right proportion in everything, body, arms, legs, boobs. I watch in amazement as she rotates her body around in the shower...
Nice steamy encounter... Waiting for more updates
Old 23-07-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
seascaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
The door lock to the changing room was spoilt in my work place had been spoilt for some time. Did inform all staffs to use the chair to block the door when they changed. This way we know somebody is inside.

One day I wanted to get something from my bag and push open the door and saw this staff un buttoning her school uniform top to change. Asked her why don’t block the door and she replied though nobody will come in. When I was saying this, I am looking at her and she just continue to take the top off and such skirt to change into the work uniform
She dun mind you watching her change, lucky you
Old 25-07-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by seascaper View Post
She dun mind you watching her change, lucky you
Yeah. I continue to watch her change for the next few days when she came to work before I asked her to show me what’s under the bra and panties.
Old 25-07-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yeah. I continue to watch her change for the next few days when she came to work before I asked her to show me what’s under the bra and panties.
Kindly continue
Thks
Old 25-07-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
claronet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
And she took off everything?
Old 25-07-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

I quickly amended some figures of the budget on her laptop and heard her call out to see if I'm ready to continue the discussion. Turned my head around and saw her putting the towel away. She was dressed pretty casually in a nightgown, probably ready to sleep soon.

I stood up and offer her the seat and stood behind over her shoulder ready to get the discussion going. It was then I realized she wasn't wearing any bra because I could see in between her boobs and there was nothing.

At the point it was pretty hard to concentrate on work because of the amazing down blouse. Although I know how her boobs look like but the view is still a big distraction. As I explain how the numbers should be allocated, she agreed with most of my points, occasionally raising some questions. There were some points in the discussion that I have to try very hard to look her in the eye instead of her chest.

After an arduous 60 minutes, I was ready to get back to my room. I can see the hesitant in her when I pointed out it's time for me to leave. I got to look her in the eye again to make sure she understood what I said.

She stood up and I walked towards the door, frankly my mind was all over the place but I decided to keep the relationship professional. As I turned around at the door, she planted a gentle kiss on my cheek and thank me for the wonderful time I spent with her. I smiled in return and quickly walked back to my room, washed up and slept (never looked back).

I know some people will say I should have taken the chance but somehow my mind tells me not to. Maybe it's because of what she told me about bad guys she met all her life or maybe I wasn't ready to break the rules of being professional, I'm not sure either.

However, I'm glad I kept it that way and it'll always remind a wonderful memory for both of us even until today.

Thank you so much for reading this real life experience. Just continue to support the thread and I'll continue to pen exciting moments in my life.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeano View Post
Nope, Singaporean who married a Dane
Wow, that's cool, hope to hear more from you.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by claronet View Post
And she took off everything?
I wish but no. She smile and lifted up her bra to show me her pinkish nipples and pull down her panties a little to show that she is cleanly shaven. That’s all for that day.
Old 25-07-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I know some people will say I should have taken the chance but somehow my mind tells me not to. Maybe it's because of what she told me about bad guys she met all her life or maybe I wasn't ready to break the rules of being professional, I'm not sure either.

However, I'm glad I kept it that way and it'll always remind a wonderful memory for both of us even until today.
You are such a gentleman, bro. I applaud you.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 25-07-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
GachaBowla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful encounters guys, thanks!
Old 25-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had a similar experience before.

At my ex-workplace, we have a locker room where all of the employees keep our stuff & change from personal outfit to company uniform. That place was quite male-dominated, so we guys change at that room and girls take their garment & change in the nearby toilet.

There was this one female part-timer that will always stay for a little while to wait for the others to clear off the locker room so that she can change in there. Often time I will work overtime even though I don't have to. So while waiting for the others to finish off, she will come to my place to have a chat while I was working. And slowly, this has become a routine.

( Click to show/hide )
The chat usually last for 10 - 15 minutes before she will leave or sometime she will just wait for me to wrap up. So quite often we change together in the locker room. Our locker were just 3 compartments away. At first she was shy, she will hide behind the curtain and warn me not to peek. I never did. But at times passed by, she's getting comfortable with me, she will just change openly when I was around. There I get to watch her change. She has a solid body as she was an active girl. B cup with one of the nicest butts I have ever see. Perky and firm.

I never get the chance to see her naked but the view of her tight body quickly made me recover from my tiring work.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 25-07-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post

( Click to show/hide )
The chat usually last for 10 - 15 minutes before she will leave or sometime she will just wait for me to wrap up. So quite often we change together in the locker room. Our locker were just 3 compartments away. At first she was shy, she will hide behind the curtain and warn me not to peek. I never did. But at times passed by, she's getting comfortable with me, she will just change openly when I was around. There I get to watch her change. She has a solid body as she was an active girl. B cup with one of the nicest butts I have ever see. Perky and firm.

I never get the chance to see her naked but the view of her tight body quickly made me recover from my tiring work.
Did she watch you change? That's just as much of a turn-on.
Old 26-07-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Did she watch you change? That's just as much of a turn-on.

Quote:
So quite often we change together in the locker room. Our locker were just 3 compartments away. At first she was shy, she will hide behind the curtain and warn me not to peek. I never did. But at times passed by, she's getting comfortable with me, she will just change openly when I was around. There I get to watch her change. She has a solid body as she was an active girl. B cup with one of the nicest butts I have ever see. Perky and firm.
So, what do you think?

It's over 2000!
Old 26-07-2020, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
What stopped you from advancing on her? She sounds like she's semi-interested...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1