The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
u mean the incomplete Chinese temple along the road side?? juz opp the zi char shop??
It should be the one directly across the old Sakura hotel.

On a separate note.... the puyings will always close the windows and cover with curtains if you happen to stay in the rooms facing that place.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster (B)

JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
yo bro,
care to elaborate more on "coffin" donate thingy?
It is the Thai version of the current "suspended coffee" craze.
You pay in advance for the coffin so that someone else who cannot afford it will not be denied a decent funeral.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 17
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute

Thx bros for helping to clarify w the coffin donation explanation. Sorry, didn't get the actual name of the place as the receptionist from my hotel help to tell the tuk tuk driver.

Side note, had 3 massage session since yest. Asked bellboy to call the gals, bellboy informed 300 bahts 2 hrs massage.

1st session, lasted 1 hrs only, gal look 6.5/10 massage 6/10 damaged 300b + 500b HJ + 200b tips total 1000b

2nd session lasted 2 hrs gal look 6.5/10 massage 6.5/10 damaged 300b + 500b HJ + 200b tips ( have Bbbj, auto strip off everything, frenching)

(Day 2) 3rd session lasted 1 hrs, gal 7/10 massage 6/10 damaged 600b oil massage + 500b HJ +300b tips (knn gave 200b tips still say little ask me for more)

1 hit 2 miss, waste of time getting this gals from bell boy, mayb can't blame the bell boy but the gals?? I remembered last time I get the gals from bell boy at new season. They worked v well!! 2 hrs means 2 hrs.

Day 1 Got a lady 1800b from pink lady Turkish bath st at 2230 hrs. Since I m her last customer, she came to my hotel after work for overnite. 1 more shot n paid her 1500b.

Tonight sleep alone and flying back tomorrow already.

Overall getting really expensive. I like n enjoy massage but seems like the gals really cmi or I suay.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkia View Post
Donating coffins in Thailand is a way of making merits.the money that u donated is kept in a fund.they will be used to buy coffin for poor people who can't afford it.also for accidents victims and corpse that nobody claims.each coffin cost 300 baths.You can donate as much as you can.you will be given receipt when you donated.Besides you can also donate funds for buying medicine and also for the maintenance of the temple or charitable organizations.

Cheers.
I usually donate to charity organizations such as Red Cross by banking in with ATM. The ATM will then issue me a receipt for money deposit and usually I will not keep it.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post
Thx bros for helping to clarify w the coffin donation explanation. Sorry, didn't get the actual name of the place as the receptionist from my hotel help to tell the tuk tuk driver.

Side note, had 3 massage session since yest. Asked bellboy to call the gals, bellboy informed 300 bahts 2 hrs massage.

1st session, lasted 1 hrs only, gal look 6.5/10 massage 6/10 damaged 300b + 500b HJ + 200b tips total 1000b

2nd session lasted 2 hrs gal look 6.5/10 massage 6.5/10 damaged 300b + 500b HJ + 200b tips ( have Bbbj, auto strip off everything, frenching)

(Day 2) 3rd session lasted 1 hrs, gal 7/10 massage 6/10 damaged 600b oil massage + 500b HJ +300b tips (knn gave 200b tips still say little ask me for more)

1 hit 2 miss, waste of time getting this gals from bell boy, mayb can't blame the bell boy but the gals?? I remembered last time I get the gals from bell boy at new season. They worked v well!! 2 hrs means 2 hrs.

Day 1 Got a lady 1800b from pink lady Turkish bath st at 2230 hrs. Since I m her last customer, she came to my hotel after work for overnite. 1 more shot n paid her 1500b.

Tonight sleep alone and flying back tomorrow already.

Overall getting really expensive. I like n enjoy massage but seems like the gals really cmi or I suay.
Bro...

Why dun u donation @ sg...
Thye Hua Kwan Moral Society..

St LuKes Hospital..

A u a Singaporean?
Old 11-04-2013, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Nokia6600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can recommend me hotel that have fitness centre? I read previously that there is a salon that provide manicure pedicure and clean your ears at a reasonable price. Anyone know the salon name or address? Thanks
Old 11-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 19
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
I usually donate to charity organizations such as Red Cross by banking in with ATM. The ATM will then issue me a receipt for money deposit and usually I will not keep it.
Bro dun forget the NKF. U r giving very small peanuts to a very big gorilla. Try donating direct to the establishment. That's what I usually do, go down walk in and drop the money into the donation box in the lobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokia6600 View Post
Bros, can recommend me hotel that have fitness centre? I read previously that there is a salon that provide manicure pedicure and clean your ears at a reasonable price. Anyone know the salon name or address? Thanks
U can find a few salon along the road in front of BP Tower, on the right row of shop house leading toward LEE GARDEN Plaza. Use to patrons A to B salon.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkia View Post
Donating coffins in Thailand is a way of making merits.the money that u donated is kept in a fund.they will be used to buy coffin for poor people who can't afford it.also for accidents victims and corpse that nobody claims.each coffin cost 300 baths.You can donate as much as you can.you will be given receipt when you donated.Besides you can also donate funds for buying medicine and also for the maintenance of the temple or charitable organizations.

Cheers.
Thanks bro.

saas<----Next!
Old 12-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Thanks bro.
So how many coffins have you decided to donate?
Old 13-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

would like to seek senior brothers here regarding hatyai disco places. I been to hatyai many times but I have yet to seen any disco places.

The reason I am asking is because my thai friend female told me she is over there working take care customer and drink. The shop also have package for lady drink buy for girl who sit with them to drink. She say usually customer are older.

Any idea what place is that, just curious.
Old 13-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
would like to seek senior brothers here regarding hatyai disco places. I been to hatyai many times but I have yet to seen any disco places.

The reason I am asking is because my thai friend female told me she is over there working take care customer and drink. The shop also have package for lady drink buy for girl who sit with them to drink. She say usually customer are older.

Any idea what place is that, just curious.
there is only 1 disco in hatyai... but they do not hv gals sitting with customers or LDs.. mayb kiss channel or barberry have LDs.. I only know abt these 2 lounges.. surrounding barberry n paragon, there r few thai pubs or discos there...u can go there look around.. but paragon manager told me those thai pubs r mainly for the locals n often incur fighting there...
Old 14-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel is always the Southern terrorist's bombing target!...
Lee Garden Plaza Hotel

Don't worry because when the terrorist saw so many police at there, probably they would bomb the police first!

Have fun
Old 14-04-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
...Use to patrons A to B salon...
Yeah I'm also a patron of A to B salon, which is next to the famous Pad See-Ew (ผัดซีอิ๊ว) shop.

Have fun
Old 14-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Lee Garden Plaza Hotel

Don't worry because when the terrorist saw so many police at there, probably they would bomb the police first!
Lee Garden Plaza Hotel's boss must have paid kopi money to MIB gow gow lah!
Old 14-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Nokia6600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The salon name is A to B? ok got it. Will look for it for the coming trip. Thanks. Plan to book BP Tower or Hansa JB hotel. Previously stay in Centara, nice hotel though but need to pay for wifi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1