The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

u know what is commando bo! dun sabo ..
Old 24-02-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential

Commando? Whack me till i cum fast issit?
Old 24-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
keaiji is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Those dont know cookie is back say i talk rubbish! WTF! ZAP me for what? Knn... i saw her then i comment here also tio zap.. Shit forum.. shit people.. !
Old 24-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
keaiji is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
Made 2 wasted trips down to PT on consecutive days specifically to look for Cookie. No sign of her. You deserved to be zapped for bullshit!
You sway you dont blame people la.. i saw her then i tell the people here also tio zap.. those with no luck on seeing cookie make sure first then zap.. fXxxx!! comment also wrong! who will so bo liao to write like this if i never see with my own eye.. go ahead and zap.. i got nothing to lose..
Old 24-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tupac393 is Cool - loads of Potential

Cookie is like a curse in petain.Anyone who takes her will kenna.Pls stop talking about that lazy WL here guys.Instead support all the others.
Old 24-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

I hope cookie leaves petain.She is just trying to scam money from us as soon as possible so that she can make enough to start her stupid business.go and support her at your own risk.
Old 24-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking 24 Feb 15 day into LNY

Btw 3 pm to 4 pm

Yes! H7 Cookie's back and, there is a man in red T-shirt waiting outside and he is a patient man. Joyce looking good not forgetting Pauline in her tight mini.

This pm I had H11 JJ bare with me, I had not write FR yet. And will concentrate on this house. FYI H4 is opened with the Malay WL only, H22 the 3 white bunnies are not there. The usual H24 Lai Lai and Xiao Tian had men waiting outside.

I have to post this or I will not forgive myself. H26 has completed her Renovation and, it just happened I walk behind the lane. I notice the boss is praying and you know what? JJ told me H11 girls will relocate to H26 tomorrow. Today is their last day in this house.

Back to H11, Jolene in her pink mini and singing a sweet song. I had hard on watching her slim legs in heel. Will be back after dinner..
Old 24-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Transducer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac393 View Post
I hope cookie leaves petain.She is just trying to scam money from us as soon as possible so that she can make enough to start her stupid business.go and support her at your own risk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac393 View Post
Cookie is like a curse in petain.Anyone who takes her will kenna.Pls stop talking about that lazy WL here guys.Instead support all the others.
Bro, I fully understand how you felt. Cookie and I were in very good terms. There are also handful of carrot heads giving extra money, gifts etc just to bed her outside or home after business. That including me which i admitted myself. However, we the men are sensitive sufficient to sense the treatment by her once we are no longer useful in her financial budgets. She is now aiming to get more new carrots to replace old carrots. She will happily chop off those carrot heads as long as they are the cash machines for her. Personally, I think there are plenty of beauties with far better buttock shapes than her. My advice, just move on and carry on with the other beauties and you will be fine very soon. You will definitely feel better emotionally. Thanks for listening.
Old 24-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink 24 Feb 15 day into LNY

I had to walked back to H7, you see my friends, H7R11 Carol Chang Hui Mei aka the bitch took my breath away. I was tempted to take her, looking at her back, her slim cute arms w/o arm pit hairs. That time she was talking to the girl next to Jacqueline's room.

Carol said the cost of installation is expensive, she was referring to a power point at her new room. I am not sure which house, could it be H28? I think this house is under renovation. No matter it cost $110.

Now H11 happened that Jolene had a young client, he walked out and he was looking at his phone. Facing her while she was smoking away, Jolene asked what he wanted? I did not get his replied, my feelings said he is not happy with her service. Probably he took a picture of her door, for crying out loud my black T-shirt looking liked PSY brother.

Post it in this website, and if you do not understand English. Serve you right could you be Malaysian? My KP I asked 2 blanglahs do they wish to compliant of being chase away from Yen Yen. They said yes! So Yen Yen please be gentle to FTs, they were looking at you because you are very pretty.

Ah Leng had serve a Malay customer around 3 pm, and Julie door was opened for a while then light's off. Rose and Jenny light's above so did not see them.

I gave up so turn back, with HKG Tony Leung trademark smile, I said to Yen Yen who looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Yen ah Yen happy new year! I will visit you after you move into the new house." That time I was not aware she will move over to H26. And to JJ, I said, "JJ is being a long time and $50!"

Which brought a smile on her lips, she looked at Yen Yen both smiling because I was a fool. FR will come next.
Old 24-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

Talking Cookie and Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transducer View Post
Bro, I fully understand how you felt. Cookie and I were in very good terms. There are also handful of carrot heads giving extra money, gifts etc just to bed her outside or home after business. That including me which i admitted myself. However, we the men are sensitive sufficient to sense the treatment by her once we are no longer useful in her financial budgets. She is now aiming to get more new carrots to replace old carrots. She will happily chop off those carrot heads as long as they are the cash machines for her. Personally, I think there are plenty of beauties with far better buttock shapes than her. My advice, just move on and carry on with the other beauties and you will be fine very soon. You will definitely feel better emotionally. Thanks for listening.
--------------

You are wise my brother! And to refresh an old postings from brother Fornicator. Move then 3 years ago, a period of time he was on good term with Kid. Even buying a laptop if I am not mistaken, investing $ in her Malaysia business venture.

Then it bank! Went up in smoke and our brother return to earth. He saw her true self, that I will not further add salt on the pain.
Old 24-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

Thumbs up H11r3 jj $40

24 February 2013, (day 15 of LNY) Sunday btw 320 to 350 pm

I upgrade to $50 she had counted the 5 notes, and then put into her purse. I think she did the same thing in 2010. I had not RTF JJ in 4 years and no FR during that year. No matter she is still cute and has put on weight. She said today is her last day in H11 she will move over to H26. I wished her in making more money JJ also warn me of Jolene.

You see I told her Jolene has won an award in Oscar 2013, she black mouth her saying she did not have many return customers.

Package: 9/ 10 she still had it in blond hairs. Probably she is approaching 35 years old.

Body: 9/ 10 Chinese girl in black girls’ assesses.

GF: 9/ 10 we speak Canto and no bar btw us.

Cap BJ: 9/ 10 JJ blew kisses on my chest, and then fondles my balls in with light kissing. In btw I finger her dry pussy then cup her tits. Nothing interesting she need to apply KY as well as harden her breasts.

Moaning: 6/ 10 she tried to copy Violet who she said was her mentor, again with Ivy she too was never on par with the teacher. JJ mentions her teacher brought her to PT after migration from GL. No matter it is some things liked,”oh yeah oh yah.” By mine experience I whisper into her ears, “You are cute JJ, could I kiss your tongue?”

Frenching: 9/ 10 both of us were into lips and kissing tongues.

Missionary: 10/ 10 JJ command me to sit up, both kneeling on the bed she kissing my chest in btw BJ. I had to pull her hair a bit nothing hard I can assure you. Then she said not yet because she turns the condom gently with her left hand. Right hand she held on to mine back, that’s original!

She lay down and pulled me into her pussy, I ramp her hard with the love making sounds. Our moaning encore together, actually she is in her happy mood. In btw mouths kissing with tongues too; she did not close her eyes this is where I find her beautiful.

I could sense my climate and whisper into her left ear, “JJ I cannot hold much longer.” She replied in sweet Canto, “I knew it, shoot inside me.” We lock eyes and frenched deep, then threw my seeds into her.

RTF: I had to see her in H26 then decide and, may take out Ah Leng and Ah May another time.
Old 24-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

Thumbs up H11r3 jj $40

I upgrade to $50 she had counted the 5 notes, and then put into her purse. I think she did the same thing in 2010. I had not RTF JJ in 4 years and no FR during that year. No matter she is still cute and has put on weight. She said today is her last day in H11 she will move over to H26. I wished her in making more money JJ also warn me of Jolene.

You see I told her Jolene has won an award in Oscar 2013, she black mouth her saying she did not have many return customers.
Package: 9/ 10 she still had it in blond hairs. Probably she is approaching 35 years old.

Cap BJ: 9/ 10 JJ blew kisses on my chest, and then fondles my balls in with light kissing. In btw I finger her dry pussy then cup her tits. Nothing interesting she need to apply KY as well as harden her breasts.

Moaning: 6/ 10 she tried to copy Violet who she said was her mentor, again with Ivy she too was never on par with the teacher. JJ mentions her teacher brought her to PT after migration from GL. No matter it is some things liked,”oh yeah oh yah.” By mine experience I whisper into her ears, “You are cute JJ, could I kiss your tongue?”

Missionary: 10/ 10 JJ command me to sit up, both kneeling on the bed she kissing my chest in btw BJ. I had to pull her hair a bit nothing hard I can assure you. Then she said not yet because she turns the condom gently with her left hand. Right hand she held on to mine back, that’s original!

She lay down and pulled me into her pussy, I ramp her hard with the love making sounds. Our moaning encore together, actually she is in her happy mood. In btw mouths kissing with tongues too; she did not close her eyes this is where I find her beautiful.

I could sense my climate and whisper into her left ear, “JJ I cannot hold much longer.” She replied in sweet Canto, “I knew it, shoot inside me.” We lock eyes and frenched deep, then threw my seeds into her.

RTF: I had to see her in H26 then decide and, may take out Ah Leng and Ah May another time.
Old 24-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

Thumbs up H11r3 jj $40

Old 24-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Bro transducer and bro jacky,thanks for your reply.Bros,I sincerely wish the best for you guys.Please dont tip any WLs or buy for them any gifts.This WLs will get rid of you once your purpose is served.You can by all means keep on visiting the girls.There is nothing wrong with supporting hardworking WLs.However,there are certain WLs such as Cookie who are using us bros as some financial investors.She started a rumour that she was quitting this business so that stupid bros like me visited her often thinking that it would ne our last chance.Now that she is back,she comes up with excuses like I never confirm that I am quitting etc.I sincerely wish the best for honest WLs while WLs like cookie should just rot with some disease.Petain has so many gems who like to keep low profile and earn to support their families back home.Petain also has WLs like cookie who will go to any extend to cheat our hard earned money,
Old 24-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

Wink H11r3 jj $40

Sorry for the double postings, seems like this year we could not rewrote the postings I mean correction.

No matter regarding Cookie stuffs, all call girls pull the same tricks and, as much as I love to fuck them. I have never pity them in this 10 years.

But we have to be firm, she cook up a NKF story of some sort tell her another time. If she insist tick her off that you will write her in this website. I also recalled Pat (lady Macbeth) 5 years ago at former H3, there was rumors of her quitting.

Lady Macbeth command a Q all the way out of this house, I saw it and it is incredible! Have a good week and lets move on. Seriously writing more on H26 happening will appear soon. Take care relax and hold your wallets.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1