The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16496 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
http://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=540582

Any FR? look is not bad though
She is aka Envy (SH69) and Liu Xing (SLG)
Her info post is here http://sammy.services/showpost.php?p=13267084
Old 07-07-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Guys...
  1. This thread is NOT MEANT to be used to wave your dicks. Whether you have done anything extra with an ML is between you and her. For dick waving there is this thread here.
  2. I do NOT LIKE people arguing in this thread about extra services beyond what's on the menu. To each their own, and be respectful of each other and the MLs.
  3. I created this thread to SHARE FRs but if it devolves into fights and bickering, it will disappear. I'm sure you don't want this right?
  4. I do NOT approve of people posting secretly taken photos. See 1 and 2 above. If photo is taken with permission that is fine.
  5. Create your own thread if you want to discuss about extras or show off. Don't use MY THREAD!

Wah so long nvr come suddenly got so much action and fight sia.
Thumbs up for TS. Well who else can set sensorship, other than TS if u wanna brag abt what extras u get, ya, go somewhere else or set up ur own thread lor. U come here play by the rules lor.
And bros let's stop harping and arguing liao. Dun give non deserved ppl the attention they want. Let it die off better.
Old 07-07-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
She is aka Envy (SH69) and Liu Xing (SLG)
Her info post is here http://sammy.services/showpost.php?p=13267084
thanks bro! seem not fail-safe ne... hehe
Old 07-07-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johan View Post
Glad you agree to non-censorship, and that no one has the right to self-proclaim ownership of any thread on behalf of MLs, and knock cheongsters for their honest FRs.

Returned favour of upup points.
Other than sammyboyfor,noone has the right to claim ownership to any thread in his forum. Every member is welcome to post a valid and honest mr.

Please do send ur complaints to the moderator if you find any mr offensive,that need to be censored or deleted.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 07-07-2015 at 01:48 AM.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Dips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone has any idea when Vicky from LTD is back? Eunice disappeared while I was overseas, want to find Vicky she taking break.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohelloboy11 View Post
Anyone has tried cindy from SLG before. Safe to try?
You have the URL?
I can't seem to find her page in the website.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:27 AM
Samster

Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
You have the URL?
I can't seem to find her page in the website.
Should be this Cindy http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7273

She is aka Xiao Hui Hui http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaohuihui/

No MRs so far.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 0
drainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Wow i did treat a ml damn nice,buy food give tips shopping what i get ?no service just hug and chat. Yah it always i give and give. dont tell me cos all the kc come darling miss u,got extra i have to submit to her tantrums. who wear the skirt man?
Of cos la. The whole industry know who you are. Plus with that kind of bird face who want to be nice to u?

BTW...go brush up on your writing la. Half the time dunno what u talking abt.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansan View Post
Woohoo... I got a booking with clearly on Tuesday. Yeah. 👍
Wish you have a good session with her bro.

Let's all stop here and back to the original purpose of this thread.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spreading the word for Feel, she will be working for maybe 2-3 days more.
PM me if you want her contact. Thanks
Old 07-07-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried beanie from LTD. Overall quite a good experience. Good figure and not bad massage skills. Face got a break out of pimples. Will rtm. Located in the east.
http://liltigersden.com/beanie-%e8%b1%86%e8%b1%86/
Old 07-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bbbj or boobfuck where they do the job (you rest on their thigh). Don't need gfe but need good massage. Preferably stay alone.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by z9878987898789 View Post
Any bbbj or boobfuck where they do the job (you rest on their thigh). Don't need gfe but need good massage. Preferably stay alone.
Suddenly I feel like a spokesperson for Bao Er. As mentioned yesterday, she has the assets to do a good BF in the way you mentioned. Excellent strength and accommodating too. She stays alone.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Suddenly I feel like a spokesperson for Bao Er. As mentioned yesterday, she has the assets to do a good BF in the way you mentioned. Excellent strength and accommodating too. She stays alone.
Is clarity LTD provide such service too?
Old 07-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

@drainer @mr_don_juan

To each his own lah. Let's just agree to disagree. By that I mean, call a truce and ignore each other. No point fighting over this issue. Both have valid points - some MLs will take you for granted once you become regular, but it doesn't apply to every ML out there. At the end of the day, they're also human. Just put yourself in their shoes. Those in the service line will know what I mean - it's always easier and more fun to serve a customer who pays the basic but who's nice versus a customer who tips well but is a total jerk. And it's easier to give extra benefits to the nice ones too! That's just the truth of it.

So just chill, chiong safe, and enjoy the services you're paying for. We're interested in your FRs, not your petty quarrels.

Btw, an ML wanted me to up her even though it wasn't on the menu. It was only my second visit, but she said it was because i made a strong impression on her during my first. I did not tip her both times. And no, I will not reveal the name of this lovely lady. I didnt do an MR on her either just to be safe Heh.

See what being nice can do? Have fun!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1