The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
veeeweee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

My first FR for Yue Yue @ L1608

The house is very accommodating . They provide water/tea/coffee after deciding on the WL and going to the rooms.

Yue Yue is slightly on the taller side, said about 28 years. Got some nice tattoos at all the right places.
Good handy boobs, but with a slight sag. But all natural.
She’s very willing to please and if you treat here well she treats you really well.
Started off with a nice and long shower during which we bathed each other and she BBBJ generously.
Best part about her BBBJ is the teasing eye contact she makes . Gets me so fucking hard .
After this was the bed . With a generously long tingling cat bath.
Which, ended with her tounge at the tip of my 2IC. Had a very long and satisfying BBBJ with the same teasing eye contact.
Couldn’t hold it much longer . Tried very hard not to CIM during her BBBJ
Next she capped me we started with cowgirl, then missionary and ended with doggie. She is tight and wet and it’s very hard to last long.

Can RTF

does not hold back her moans. At one point I was hoping nobody on the street can hear us.
Old 25-11-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
veeeweee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The house is very accommodating . They provide water/tea/coffee after deciding on the WL and going to the rooms.

Yue Yue is slightly on the taller side, said about 28 years. Got some nice tattoos at all the right places.
She’s very willing to please and if you treat here well she treats you really well.
Started off with a nice and long shower during which we bathed each other and she BBBJ generously.
Best part about her BBBJ is the teasing eye contact she makes . Gets me so fucking hard .
The cat batch ended with her tongue at the tip of my 2IC . Received a long and generous BBBJ with a lot of eye contact, just the way I like it.
After that was capping , cowgirl, missionary and ended with doggie.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
living4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veeeweee View Post

The cat batch ended with her tongue at the tip of my 2IC . Received a long and generous BBBJ with a lot of eye contact, just the way I like it.
After that was capping , cowgirl, missionary and ended with doggie.
Didn't know that the girl I selected was Yue Yue until later. I just saw someone with a nice figure and went with her. The other girls seated were covered in smoke.

Looked early 30s up close, chatty not talkative, B size but a little on the saggy side. Started with a short shower. The service is wonderful and her BBBJ sent sensations through all my nerves. Her tongue and lips touched all the right spots. I will go back for the BBBJ but wished that she's younger. Take note that she does not do AR.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
lalakohlala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going back to SG soon and would appreciate it if someone explain how does shuang fei work?

You choose 2 girls, then pay $400, then do the deed?
One shot or 2 shots?
1 hour or 2 hours?

Thinking of taking Jia Jia again together with another girl that I was targetting (can't remember who).
Old 04-12-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalakohlala View Post
I'm going back to SG soon and would appreciate it if someone explain how does shuang fei work?

You choose 2 girls, then pay $400, then do the deed?
One shot or 2 shots?
1 hour or 2 hours?

Thinking of taking Jia Jia again together with another girl that I was targetting (can't remember who).
$400 for one hour for threesome (2+1 package). You can have 2 shots but must be within the one hour limit. If you exceed by 5-10 mins, I doubt the OKt would mind.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-12-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1766 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

I rather fuck one by one

First girl done

Next girl comes

Can tell Alibaba to arrange
Old 12-12-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
living4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the spirit of sharing, here goes.

Saw this specky innocent looking girl. When in the room, found out her name is bei bei. Looked like late 20s. Little baby fats, good height, tender soft body, wonderful complexion, thin lips, nice soft B/C size on the front that my palms can cup, and the most service oriented gem i have encountered for the whole of this year.

straight off the shower, asked what i like. as soon as i laid on my stomach, she went to the back rimming away. my goodness, her tongue! so soft, so smooth, so wet. i nearly died-ed. her tongue did wonders on my nips, sending blood to my rod. when i moved her down to the rod, she soon found her way to the rear to rim again, alternating with the perineum. didn't know it can feel so good.

her whole body was so soft to the touch that i felt the need to be gentle with her. she was so willing to take on any positions that i wanted to fulfil from what i had watched. her lips are so thin that i can't help kissing gently. This was such a wonderful find. i hesistated but i know i got to share in the spirit of this forum. enjoy bros!
Old 13-12-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I rather fuck one by one

First girl done

Next girl comes

Can tell Alibaba to arrange
That's what I was thinking of as well but then I won't be able to experice 2 girls together. Hahahah

Sorry noob here, what is alibaba?

BTW, the rubber bed in the bathroom is no more? It seems that no one is mentioning about it in the recent FRs.
Old 13-12-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4285 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
I wanted to look Wawa, but she was not working. Decided to go in with Jiajia who looked prettiest among 3 available.

She is from Sichuan, have 3 big tattoos: one at her right arm, and 2 at her back.
Nice natural B+ boobs with reddish brown nipples. She is a little sensitive here, can't be sucked too hard.
We DFK almost from start till the end. In the middle of showering me, she gave boobs rub, BBBJ & AR.
Good catbath on the bed with saliva from neck to thigh. And again more BBBJ variations and AR.
Her vagina is quite tight. We only did WOT, no chance to do other position.
After burst, she didn't right away pull out but continue to stay on top & hug me. Shook her butt, licked my neck & continue to dfk, like she didn't want to end. It reminded me to early fucking experience with my ex loong time ago.
Since we still have about 10 mins time, she massaged my arms, hands and shoulder. Really shiok!

Perhaps the only draw back for me is her big tattoos. But I don't bother too much of that.
Yes Jia Jia is a very nice service girl that I will RTF in this house
Old 13-12-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1766 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalakohlala View Post
That's what I was thinking of as well but then I won't be able to experice 2 girls together. Hahahah

Sorry noob here, what is alibaba?

BTW, the rubber bed in the bathroom is no more? It seems that no one is mentioning about it in the recent FRs.
tarma sounds good but actually too busy for me now younger days more energetic I will do it

Alibaba is the counter uncle

only 3 rooms with air mattress but I stopped using unless you prefer warm wet and slippery

kind of hazardous cos shower area too small

although we are taught to get things done in a small little space
Old 14-12-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
tarma sounds good but actually too busy for me now younger days more energetic I will do it

Alibaba is the counter uncle

only 3 rooms with air mattress but I stopped using unless you prefer warm wet and slippery

kind of hazardous cos shower area too small

although we are taught to get things done in a small little space
That's my point. Not young anymore. I don't think I can fuck one after the other. So maybe just tarma and come once. Lol.

Oh, so air mattress have to request? The last time I was at this house I didn't request for it and I got it. And yeah, I prefer it actually.
Old 18-12-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
elasticache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ou Yang twice.

Honestly speaking she’s not bad looking even if there’s blemish on her face and back. She more soft spoken but accommodating. I like her because she’s tall and slim. Although i feel her service might not match up to the likes of duoduo etc
Old 18-12-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61729 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elasticache View Post
Tried Ou Yang twice.

Honestly speaking she’s not bad looking even if there’s blemish on her face and back. She more soft spoken but accommodating. I like her because she’s tall and slim. Although i feel her service might not match up to the likes of duoduo etc
She's the one to go for if you're not looking for someone who is a pro whore.. Like doing it with a gf who doesn't have much sex experience
Old 19-12-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

is the OKT at 1608 still Erik? Boss son
Old 21-12-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Tried Jia Jia again on Tuesday. There were 3 girls on the sofa and non of them caught my eyes so I didn't even bother to ask who were they. Was told that Jia Jia is upstairs having lunch so I waited for her. Since I tried her once, i know what to expect, instead of trying one of the 3 on the sofa.

Second time was the same as the first time here (https://sammy.services/showpost.p...postcount=1037)

The only difference is that she put in more lips during DFK instead of all tongue.

Looks like if I'm going to SG again, Jia Jia will be my fail safe. She told me she's going to RTC soon in next year. Will try her again in the coming weeks when I go to SG again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1